No announcement yet.

Nelly Furtado - Say It Right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The US is definately the right market for Say It Right. I dunno if it'll do as good as Promiscuous or Maneater but hopefully it will make and impact and help album sales at least because it's a good song

Comment

maneater is going strong in the us tho, i don't get it.

Comment

love the song!

say it right

My Music Blog

http://kevipodmusic.blogspot.com/

Comment

It gotta be a huge hit - airplay and digital sales

Comment

It is - indeed - going for adds October 30th on US radios

Comment

It'll be HUGE

Well done Geffen

Comment

Say it Right video ???
                James Blunt - "All the Lost souls" and 1973 - New Album and Single - 03 and 17 September 2007 ! GREAT !

Comment

Say it Right video ???
                  Hopefully she's gotten wind of the fact that people seem to be tiring of her underground-danceclub videos, and will pick an interesting concept for her video, presuming this is indeed a single release.

I'm thinking she has to go with a meaningful story (to try and top Christina's Hurt), although quite possibly the video had already been filmed prior to Hurt's release. It isn't as lyrically strong, so it's kind of like extracting blood from a stone, but I can imagine her "dating" a couple of guys (one per verse perhaps), and she's pretty disinterested in them... and at the end of the night, she comes home to her baby child (mirroring her motherhood) and hugs him/her to sleep. Like all these other guys don't mean anything to her, and while they could mean something, none of them would mean anything like her child/son.

Comment

Originally posted by PierrotPL
                    Say it Right video ???
                    Oooh! Mist, snow...

Make It Rain Nelly!

I hope it's interesting though.

Comment

Loved this song ever since I first heard it. Listening to it now it still sounds like magic to my ears

Comment

Originally posted by lpoolt
                        Isn't the next single going to be No Hay Igual?

From http://www.nelly-furtado.net:

New Message From Nelly Furtado!
                        Posted by Webmaster on 26 Jul 2006.
                        Hello to everybody!!!! I am super excited about the enthusiasm surrounding my album!!! Thanks for making "Loose" a hit around the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy my new video with Calle 13, "No Hay Igual". It should be posted here real soon. I had a blast shooting it in La Perla, Puerto Rico. Stay tuned, because I will be announcing tour dates really soon. I will be touring North America first, then Europe, the UK, and South America. Keep posting, and supporting. Thanks for all the love!!!!!!

Nelly xo
                        I agree with everyone else though, hope it is 'say it right' thats released.
                        No Hay Igual is the LATIN AMERICA single release. 'Say It Right' is the 3rd US single after 'Maneater'.

I hope 'Wait For You' is the 4th single, it'd do very well in the US.

Comment

This is my favorite song off the album. I hope she makes a great video for it. So far, the only video I didn't care for was "No Hay Igual", but the others have been alright.

Comment

Say It Right is the 3rd single in the US with already over a million impressions

All Good Things is the 3rd single in the UK.

Comment

Originally posted by snwbrder757
                              Say It Right is the 3rd single in the US with already over a million impressions

All Good Things is the 3rd single in the UK.
                              has maneater even been released over there?
                              "I'ma Hold You Down The Same Way You Hold Me"

Danity Kane

Comment

That's a shame "Maneater" is tanking there, it's such an amazing song.
                                I love "Say It Right" but it's not as great.
                                Mariah Carey - Caution

Comment

Originally posted by Franckoty007
                                  It's not tanking. Airplay sucks, I agree, but still it's #16 on the BB Hot 100.
                                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by BanZai
                                    Originally posted by Franckoty007
                                    It's not tanking. Airplay sucks, I agree, but still it's #16 on the BB Hot 100.
                                    Yeah you're right, but coming off a smash hit its performance is kinda disappoiting.
                                    Mariah Carey - Caution

Comment

According to Radio 1, "All Good Things Come To An End" is the next single. Its been added to the playlist.

Comment

Originally posted by Molasses
                                        According to Radio 1, "All Good Things Come To An End" is the next single. Its been added to the playlist.
                                        Yeah, in UK/Europe it's AGTCTAE, but the next US single is SIR.
                                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by Troubledjack
                                          I LOVE this song, I would probably say its the best song on what is a fantastic album.

However, I think "All Good Things" could be HUGE in the UK, she should perhaps release that as the third single and then go with "Say it Right" 4th whilst its third in the US - switch things up like she did with the first 2 singles.
                                          YAY for me suggesting this before they actually did it!

Comment

Hope we get it as the 4th single, she's definately releasing all the right tracks

Comment

Who can tell me which is her next single: Say it right,All good things or another?

Comment

Originally posted by Kattykat
                                                Who can tell me which is her next single: Say it right,All good things or another?
                                                US: Say It Right
                                                UK: All Good Things (Come To An End)

Comment

Originally posted by Kattykat
                                                  All Good Things is the 3rd UK single.
                                                  Say It Right is the 3rd US single.

Comment

Watch the teaser trailer for Say It Right.

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
                                                    Originally posted by Thriller
                                                    Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

I like this song more than All God Things...

Comment

Damn the teaser trailer looks hot

Comment

WOW! Looks like another great video!

Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by kushi
                                                            Watch the teaser trailer for Say It Right.

WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

can't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait!!
                                                            Blu Cantrell - "S.O.S." (Tell Me Where You At)

Comment

How's "Maneater" doing in US?

Comment

Working...
                                                              X