Nelly Furtado - Say It Right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nelly Furtado - Say It Right

I'm actually surprised that there's no topic on this song. Anyway Furtado has confirmed that the song will be released as the third single from Loose worldwide. It's said on the wikipedia page.

Good choice for a single. I think it's one of her best efforts and her vocals on it are surprisingly good lets just hope the video is as good as the song

Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

WOW is that cover the real one, ITS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! LUV IT

Comment

Best song on the album, good choice of single.

Comment

does anyone know when the video is gonna be done?
        Blu Cantrell - "S.O.S." (Tell Me Where You At)

Comment

Good song
          Although, I'd never trust wikipedia for single information.

Comment

Originally posted by crazyman324
            Good song
            Although, I'd never trust wikipedia for single information.
            Same here, I was having second thoughts but Nelly claimed it was going to be the next single. Also she's been performing the song a couple of time so I'd expect she will release it.
            Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

Fantastic single choice, she's releasing all the jems.

The cover looks good too.

I hope she comes up with a dark kind of video to go with the song.
              LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

Best song on the album - no doubt! But will it work as a single? Hope so...

//M.

Comment

Yeh this is a great song, its an obvious single choice.

Happy with that.

Comment

One of the best from the album, I'm glad she's releasing it!
                    The alternative to the real world.

Comment

So excited she's releasing this, definately one of the best on the album, which is a tough thing to decide considering how good the album is...

Comment

There was a rumour that it will be a 2nd single for US, now its 3rd... lets wait till it will be offcial...
                        KUBA'S CHART

Comment

LOVED this song from first listen,good to see Timbaland back on form,this is one of his best productions in a long time for me

Cant wait for the video

Comment

She looks really nice on the cover of the single (if it is the cover!)

Comment

Nelly is on fire right now love this song I'd love wait for you after this too then show time or sumfin love the album!

Comment

Originally posted by LoseMyBreath
                                good to see Timberland back on form
                                His name is Timbaland.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOne
                                  Originally posted by LoseMyBreath
                                  good to see Timberland back on form
                                  His name is Timbaland.
                                  Yeah i know,typo

Comment

I would just like to point out, that cover is fake. If you look closely at her logo you can see it has been pasted on because they fan who made it aint even tried to cut it out plus the font for Say It Right is crap. I am 99% it is a fake. Atleast I hope so. But the picture is nice.
                                    "I'ma Hold You Down The Same Way You Hold Me"

Danity Kane

Comment

Originally posted by ThePoet
                                      I would just like to point out, that cover is fake. If you look closely at her logo you can see it has been pasted on...
                                      Now that I look at it, yeah, I think you're right. I just hope that the song is actually going to be released and that this isn't just another rumour. :x
                                      The alternative to the real world.

Comment

Fantastic choice! I love this track, very sexy song!
                                        I Wanna Ride On A White Horse

Comment

Best song on the album, with such a haunting and addictive beat
                                          You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Best song on the album by miles! LOVE IT
                                            CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

Isn't the next single going to be No Hay Igual?

From http://www.nelly-furtado.net:

New Message From Nelly Furtado!
                                              Posted by Webmaster on 26 Jul 2006.
                                              Hello to everybody!!!! I am super excited about the enthusiasm surrounding my album!!! Thanks for making "Loose" a hit around the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you enjoy my new video with Calle 13, "No Hay Igual". It should be posted here real soon. I had a blast shooting it in La Perla, Puerto Rico. Stay tuned, because I will be announcing tour dates really soon. I will be touring North America first, then Europe, the UK, and South America. Keep posting, and supporting. Thanks for all the love!!!!!!

Nelly xo
                                              I agree with everyone else though, hope it is 'say it right' thats released.

Comment

I LOVE this song, I would probably say its the best song on what is a fantastic album.

However, I think "All Good Things" could be HUGE in the UK, she should perhaps release that as the third single and then go with "Say it Right" 4th whilst its third in the US - switch things up like she did with the first 2 singles.

Comment

Originally posted by lpoolt
                                                  Isn't the next single going to be No Hay Igual?
                                                  hope not. That song sucks!! Say It Right is amazing!!
                                                  KUBA'S CHART

Comment

Working...
                                                  X