No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey - E=MC²

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When is amazon gonna list the Japanese version?

Comment

• I Just CAN"T Believe This, It Sounds So FAKE!
      heh heh thats because it most likely is.

if ur a hardcore mimi fan that we would all know that Mariah isn't known for marrying a guy in under a datin' period of supposedly 2 months like pplz sayin'.

this is what i personally think..

mariah IS with mark sudak, or prolly single but NOT with nick cannon.

Nick is just her "love interest" inside the video, mariah is always known for havin a male star in her video as her love interest. I'm assuming he's the guy in the video thats gone, hence "bye bye", i hope someone catches my drift lol.

its just this is their way of making the Bye Bye video big and her next #1, but creating all this fake publicity about Mariah & Nick so when the video gets released everyone is gonna be interested in it.

lol i mean really guys. does this even have a ring to it? "Mariah Cannon"?
      said like austin powers:
      "its mariah baybee yeah !"

Comment

• so curious about the LS video now

Comment

• Originally posted by pmape
          I Just CAN"T Believe This, It Sounds So FAKE!
          heh heh thats because it most likely is.

if ur a hardcore mimi fan that we would all know that Mariah isn't known for marrying a guy in under a datin' period of supposedly 2 months like pplz sayin'.

this is what i personally think..

mariah IS with mark sudak, or prolly single but NOT with nick cannon.

Nick is just her "love interest" inside the video, mariah is always known for havin a male star in her video as her love interest. I'm assuming he's the guy in the video thats gone, hence "bye bye", i hope someone catches my drift lol.

its just this is their way of making the Bye Bye video big and her next #1, but creating all this fake publicity about Mariah & Nick so when the video gets released everyone is gonna be interested in it.

lol i mean really guys. does this even have a ring to it? "Mariah Cannon"?
          heck no it has no ring...lol

Comment

• and by the way, love story isnt confirmed to be the 3rd single. its logical its going to be migrate in time for da summer.

she never confirmed it, she only said in that radio interview that love story is one of her and reids favorites on the album.
            said like austin powers:

Comment

• US media is the pitts!!! Twats!
              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by pmape
                and by the way, love story isnt confirmed to be the 3rd single. its logical its going to be migrate in time for da summer.

she never confirmed it, she only said in that radio interview that love story is one of her and reids favorites on the album.
                She did say it would be a video.

Comment

• i guess its official then!!! i just cant believe it oh well as long as she is happy

Yep, they did it! If there was any doubt Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon's wedding was the real deal, they answer the question once and for all in this week's issue of PEOPLE, speaking for the first time about their surprise nuptials – and showing off exclusive photos from their April 30 ceremony.

"We really do feel we are soulmates," Carey tells PEOPLE, following their sunset ceremony at the pop star's Bahamian estate. "I never felt a love like this was in the cards for me."

Cannon adds: "She is beautiful on the outside and 10 times as beautiful on the inside."

For more on Mariah & Nick's whirlwind romance – including photos of their new tattoos, details on Nick's candy-themed proposal, and their plans for kids (!) – pick up the latest PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday.
                  i'm living in the future, so the presence is my past. my presence is a present, kiss my ass!

Comment

• Ugghhh..I've been a huge fan since Vision of Love..even during Glitter I was all the way behind her, defending her when people made nasty jokes about her..but now for the first time ever, with all these stupid moves, I feel like going off her for good :evil:
                    I know its her life and career but still, I feel she doesn't really care anymore and wants it to seem like she's in full control of everything and no one can change that..well if she doesn't care neither will I.

Comment

• At LEAST make some decent single choices and not release shit like Love Story JUST because you got married

Comment

• Lol why do I still think its a joke even with the pictures and article lol Its just so random, but if it is true and shes happy good for her! But kids that bit makes me doubt stuff I dunno... :-?

Comment

• eww i'm disgusted. she's not the same mc as b4.

Comment

• haha I dont get why people are crying because she 'got married'? Thankfully I have my own life, shes a grown woman for Gods sake as long as she keeps making good music and doesnt do a song with him lol im fine!

Comment

• it's time to Migrate!
                              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• happy and at the same time angry for/at mariah

I have my reasons

Comment

• My ranking has changed a bit! I must say I love this album, it's now even better than Emancipation. It's so solid, I can listen to it all the way through. Album of the year?

01 Side effects
                                  02 Migrate
                                  03 I stay in love
                                  04 For the record
                                  05 Thanx 4 nothin'
                                  06 Bye bye
                                  07 Love story
                                  08 Last kiss
                                  09 I'll be lovin' you long time
                                  10 Cruise control
                                  11 Touch my body
                                  12 I wish you well
                                  13 I'm that chick
                                  14 OOC

Oh, and about Love Story as 3rd single, I don't really care: every song on this record needs to be released!
                                  Let me seduce you...

Comment

• Originally posted by blinkinglight
                                    My ranking has changed a bit! I must say I love this album, it's now even better than Emancipation. It's so solid, I can listen to it all the way through. Album of the year?

01 Side effects
                                    02 Migrate
                                    03 I stay in love
                                    04 For the record
                                    05 Thanx 4 nothin'
                                    06 Bye bye
                                    07 Love story
                                    08 Last kiss
                                    09 I'll be lovin' you long time
                                    10 Cruise control
                                    11 Touch my body
                                    12 I wish you well
                                    13 I'm that chick
                                    14 OOC

Oh, and about Love Story as 3rd single, I don't really care: every song on this record needs to be released!
                                    oh no!!! o.o.c. at #14. i would put it top 5 or at least top 8
                                    i'm living in the future, so the presence is my past. my presence is a present, kiss my ass!

Comment

• At LEAST make some decent single choices and not release shit like Love Story JUST because you got married
                                      exactly, i thought the same thing! seems like ever since cannon been in her life she's been releasin da wrong singlesz lol
                                      said like austin powers:

Comment

• In a busy Billboard 200, Mariah hold onto #2 with another 95,000 sold (total US sales just short of 750,000)

Comment

• she has a MRS CANNON tattoo on her back!!! wtf oprah just told the nation!!!

Comment

• What a b!tch! I have lost respect for her! Wtf?
                                            He is such a gold digger!!!
                                            Trust me, I smell divorce all over this!!!
                                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• shes a bitch cause shes done something you disagree with? I'm baffled by all this lol I wish people could just talk about this in the gossip section its boring I wanna have discussions about the album :-?

Comment

• Hey c'mon guys, it's her life, it's her happiness, we lambs should be happy for her and not angry with her. Maybe she wanted to release love story to side with bye bye and this 2 singles will push the album sales together. I think she will won't release Migrate. I think she will continue to release ballads lol. I have this funny sense that the 4th single will be I stay in Love. hahas =D

Comment

• What a b!tch! I have lost respect for her! Wtf?
                                                  He is such a gold digger!!!
                                                  Trust me, I smell divorce all over this!!!
                                                  haha most def.
                                                  hes pretty much aware of how much
                                                  money mariah got banked lmfao
                                                  said like austin powers:

Comment

• Originally posted by LetMeLoveU
                                                    she has a MRS CANNON tattoo on her back!!! wtf oprah just told the nation!!!
                                                    I would expect this from Britney, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, even Christina Aguilera. I don't know if this is true, but if it is this Nick guy has her under some type of voodoo spell. Mimi your pushing 40, it's time to grow up! :evil:

Ohhh and by the way, seeing how the single choices are being selected, don't be surprised if "I wish you well" or "last kiss' is the follow up to LS.
                                                    Who owns the throne? You do mommy.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X