Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratchet klassic.
    Originally posted by SawyerHewitt
    All dem dead musicians rolling over in their graves 'cause they were never able to come up w/smth as epic and timeless as Kween when she crafted this.

Happy B' day, We beGOAT together <3

Comment

• This is still a perfect album for the summer

Comment

• CRUISE Control just came on shuffle.

I really wish she would do more Caribbean-esque sounds. I think this is partly why "Caution" (song) works so well because it was inspired by a tropical feel

Comment

• I'll Be Lovin You Long Time sounds so fresh even today.
          She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• There is no reason why this album wasn’t huge and she didn’t get at least 2 more #1s

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRealest View Post
              There is no reason why this album wasn’t huge and she didn’t get at least 2 more #1s
              There is though. She didn't release Migrate.
              I have received many gifts from God,
              but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDash View Post
                I'll Be Lovin You Long Time sounds so fresh even today.
                I find this song so repetitive and boring.

Same with Say Somethin'

Comment

• Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                  I find this song so repetitive and boring.

Same with Say Somethin'
                  I agree on Say Somethin' being boring (except for the dance remixes), but...

I'll Be Lovin' U Long Time is one of her best up tempo's IMO.
                  It's so summery, cheerful and can brighten my day anytime.
                  The adlibs are amazing. It's so full of extra vocals. True wall of sound magic.
                  My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

• this and caution are her best albums since emancipation without a doubt. migrate slaps!
                    Last edited by MimisEmancipation; Sat June 29th, 2019, 13:04.

Comment

• I still love Einstein. I mean Migrate alone makes this an amazing effort. Cruise Control is the worst track on it.
                      My Chart

Comment

There is no reason why this album wasn’t huge and she didn’t get at least 2 more #1s
                        100% agree. If sis played her cards right this album would have been bigger, with more (possibly number 1's), but at least Top 5 hits in the US and WW.
                        Originally posted by SummerPeur
                        Time stops for the Kween everytime WBT is performed.
                        Originally posted by Goldmoney
                        So does her microphone

Comment

• What an Amazing album that is! Young and fresh! It deserved more #1's
                          Underneath The Stars

Comment

• Her flow during T4N second verse/bridge gives me LIFE

Comment

• Originally posted by chilled View Post
                              What an Amazing album that is! Young and fresh! It deserved more #1's
                              1st single: #1 - TMB
                              2nd single: #1 - Migrate
                              3rd single: #5 - Side Effects
                              4th single: #1 - Obsessed (from the re-release in spring 2009)
                              5th single: #15 - Betcha Gon' Know (from the Remix album #2)

E=MC˛ would have sold 3 million in the US and probably 5 million WW.
                              My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                1st single: #1 - TMB
                                2nd single: #1 - Migrate
                                3rd single: #5 - Side Effects
                                4th single: #1 - Obsessed (from the re-release in spring 2009)
                                5th single: #15 - Betcha Gon' Know (from the Remix album #2)

E=MC˛ would have sold 3 million in the US and probably 5 million WW.
                                It's certainly no secret that Migrate should have been the second single. It was such an obvious choice, that I just can't believe they didn't go with it
                                Underneath The Stars

Comment

• Why don’t people like O.O.C? Issa bop

Comment

• I use this way more than I use TEOM tbh.

Comment

• her most commercial-sounding album

filled with so many potential singles
                                      [center:373j9ui8]"Music starts with M and ends with C"

Mariah Carey[/center:373j9ui8]

Comment

• Whenever I want to introduce anyone to her music, I always start with this

Comment

• Originally posted by DOSSOME View Post
                                          Whenever I want to introduce anyone to her music, I always start with this
                                          I start with Glitter followed by Rainbow so that peeps can come out to me immediately and we can make the s-e-x to butterfly (album).
                                          My Chart

Comment

• Originally posted by stevyy View Post
                                            I start with Glitter followed by Rainbow so that peeps can come out to me immediately and we can make the s-e-x to butterfly (album).
                                            Ho

Comment

Why don’t people like O.O.C? Issa bop
                                              I love it!
                                              Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• Originally posted by JeremySpears View Post
                                                I love it!
                                                i love "OOC" too ! It's kind of repetitive but I still enjoy it. That beat KNOCKS.

E=MC˛ is full of bops.

Migrate
                                                Touch By Body
                                                Cruise Control
                                                Side Effects
                                                I'm That Chick
                                                I'll Be Lovin U Long Time
                                                O.O.C.

I love the carefree vibe of the album.

The slower tracks I genuinely love are "Thanks 4 Nothin", "For The Record" and "I Wish You Well". She can keep the rest. Too many "We Belong Together" clones.
                                                Last edited by Franckoty007; Sat March 16th, 2019, 23:58.
                                                Mariah Carey - Caution

Comment

• Mariah needs to edit her vocals like e=mc2 again
                                                  https://soundcloud.com/hephaestusdog

Comment

Her flow during T4N second verse/bridge gives me LIFE
                                                    Thanx 4 Nothin' is THAT b!tch.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X