No announcement yet.

Beyoncé - Irreplaceable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is her most annoying single ever along with SL especially live. It goes on for too damp long.
    Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• Originally posted by toni_pest
      This and single ladies are so meh, cant believe those two are among her biggest hits
      Originally posted by Jesper
      One of the few songs that I only play when I play whole album. The song got so overplayed everywhere that I can't fully enjoy it.
      Really weird, this is exactly how i used to feel about this song, but now it kinda clicked with me..10 years later #toniwho
      ˇEh, mamá!
      Me quiero matar
      El mundo se va a la mierda
      Y no he hecho nada

Comment

• Originally posted by LittleLinda
        One of the few songs that I only play when I play whole album. The song got so overplayed everywhere that I can't fully enjoy it.
        I feel the same way. Even more so with her life performances of it... the audience interaction was nice, but it got so repetitive and boring after a while. "Right side", "left side", "can't forget about the middle section", "just the fellas", "just the ladies", "all together now"... yeah. Nice.
        True and the fact it is also included on various of her concert DVD's also doesn't help. Mrs Carter was my first tour and even though I got my life, I knew what to expect from this

Comment

• This is in retro. Where has time gone
          | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
            I can't believe it's going to be 10 years since she released this song!
            Great... now I feel like a dinosaur.
            Originally posted by Guru
            This is in retro. Where has time gone

This was THEEEE BOP back in the day, I used to stan so hard. I agree that the overplaying has somewhat killed it for me and I don't really listen to it much anymore but I just played it again and I still remember most of the words and I suck at lyrics.
            Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

I feel the same way. Even more so with her life performances of it... the audience interaction was nice, but it got so repetitive and boring after a while. "Right side", "left side", "can't forget about the middle section", "just the fellas", "just the ladies", "all together now"... yeah. Nice.
              This is so true! It used to be a lot more fun when she did it in The Beyoncé Experience but it was so predictable when she kept doing it. The same thing with "Single Ladies", she says pretty much the same with the whole "Now wait!" and "Ladies, put yo hand in his face!" adlibs.

Comment

• This was released as a single 10 years ago.

[youtube:1j85cygm]2EwViQxSJJQ[/youtube:1j85cygm]

The sheer amount of songs that tried to emulate this formula at the time
                "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• Retro though?

This song is still amazing. Her best single for me and definitely one of my favorite songs of all time.

Comment

• She was really feeling herself that day lol

[youtube:36z6n58s]gG9adc378TI[/youtube:36z6n58s]

Comment

• Such a fun song!

Comment

• This is such a borefest. Didn't she steal writing credits from Ne-Yo?
                        Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• Originally posted by hellohello
                          This is such a borefest. Didn't she steal writing credits from Ne-Yo?
                          Ne-Yo is listed as one of the songwriters and producers of the song, I hope that answers your question.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hugo
                            Originally posted by hellohello
                            This is such a borefest. Didn't she steal writing credits from Ne-Yo?
                            Ne-Yo is listed as one of the songwriters and producers of the song, I hope that answers your question.

Hugo for most honest presidential candidate
                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I just popped in to say that the DJ Speedy remix pumps
                              Just came up on my phone and it's a real gem
                              Almost on par with the classic original if you ask me

Comment

• Re: Beyoncé - Irreplaceable

Still one of her finest songs. So many people I know referenced the lyrics while on a break up
                                You ain't gotta break down,
                                YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueScorpion View Post
                                  Still one of her finest songs. So many people I know referenced the lyrics while on a break up
                                  and now she gave us BOY BYE
                                  Forever Young

Comment

• ^the break up queen

Comment

• This is so ratchet lyrically.
                                      Originally posted by beredy
                                      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Working...
                                      X