Beyoncé - Irreplaceable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyoncé - Irreplaceable

... I was just reading a review that the #1 selling papper in Melbourne was saying about B'Day...

Originally posted by The Herald Sun
    ...But the highlight of the album is Irreplaceable (which will be the next single locally)
    I can scan the article if anyone wishes... I can also scan where they boast about being Australia's #1 newspaper... They won some award thingy, it was on the banner of today's papper... Anywhoo...

I don't know how reliable this is... After all, they guy who reviews albums for The Herald Sun is an absolute tool and i hate him...
    Originally posted by Thriller
    Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

If it's true, I'm a bit disappointed ..

I mean, Irreplaceable is an excellent album track .. I said it the other day: it's too beautiful to be stocked in a dirty record store

Comment

I knew from the very beginning that this was supposed to be the 3rd single. Everyone (well.. almost) loved the song. The reactions and the reviews were amazing. No wonder why. ;)

I would have preferred another upbeat song (Green Light or Freakumdress), but I'm ok with it. As I love Ir as well ;)
      I found your picture today
      I swear I'll change my ways
      I just called to say I love you
      Come back home...

Comment

Re: Beyoncé - Irreplaceable [Next Australian Single]

Originally posted by kushi
        ... I was just reading a review that the #1 selling papper in Melbourne was saying about B'Day...

Originally posted by The Herald Sun
        ...But the highlight of the album is Irreplaceable (which will be the next single locally)
        I can scan the article if anyone wishes... I can also scan where they boast about being Melbourne's #1 newspaper...

I don't know how reliable this is... After all, they guy who reviews albums for The Herald Sun is an absolute tool and i hate him...
        So RTA aint gettin' released in Oz? Well, for now, that is!? Irreplaceable will be the second single then? Interesting...
        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

when I 1st heard the song i was like :-? its abit poppy, but now I love it love the 'walk and talk at the same time' line its one of my favourites!

Comment

It is an amazing song and I wish she would release it as 2nd single in Europe and I have a funn feeling she will. It will be a sure fire number 1.
            "I'ma Hold You Down The Same Way You Hold Me"

Danity Kane

Comment

its not the 3rd single

they are releasing it instead of RTA in Australia
              and my heart just melts
              Ice Cream Truck

Comment

Originally posted by amsterdamned
                its not the 3rd single

Oooh maybe they will do that for the UK too.

But it probably means it will be third single in America.

Danity Kane

Comment

Originally posted by ThePoet
                  Originally posted by amsterdamned
                  its not the 3rd single

Oooh maybe they will do that for the UK too.

But it probably means it will be third single in America.
                  I think america will have a couple of 3rd singles

with freekum dress & upgrade you both getting good airplay
                  and my heart just melts
                  Ice Cream Truck

Comment

TOO poppy......v Stacie Orrico/JoJo type R&B...da type of R&B that u wudn't find on the main R&B channels for example......

Why does Ne-Yo produce/write v poppy songs wen being very R&B himself?

Examples of his poppier co-writes/prods...

Heather Headley "I Didn't Mean To"- v Broadway, cn imagine her singing this on stage!

Rihanna "Unfaithful"- v pop/AC......cud imagine Britney singing this or evn Natasha Bedingfield..

and NOW beyonce irreplaceable......

Bt i fink da whole point of Ne-Yo's work as he stated himself is going back to that "real" 90's feeling R&B......ie da R&B that was influenced a lot by pop back in the day......

i mean nowadays, u gt the urban AC singers stating the fact: what's the difference between mainstream hip-hop and mainstream R&B?????? One clear example being on Christina Milian and Teairra Mari's most recent albums!!

Comment

Freakum Dress you fool

Comment

Originally posted by sat
                        TOO poppy......v Stacie Orrico/JoJo type R&B...da type of R&B that u wudn't find on the main R&B channels for example......

Why does Ne-Yo produce/write v poppy songs wen being very R&B himself?

Examples of his poppier co-writes/prods...

Heather Headley "I Didn't Mean To"- v Broadway, cn imagine her singing this on stage!

Rihanna "Unfaithful"- v pop/AC......cud imagine Britney singing this or evn Natasha Bedingfield..

and NOW beyonce irreplaceable......

Bt i fink da whole point of Ne-Yo's work as he stated himself is going back to that "real" 90's feeling R&B......ie da R&B that was influenced a lot by pop back in the day......

i mean nowadays, u gt the urban AC singers stating the fact: what's the difference between mainstream hip-hop and mainstream R&B?????? One clear example being on Christina Milian and Teairra Mari's most recent albums!!
                        Ne*Yo didn't write Irreplaceable?!?

Danity Kane

Comment

im thinking we might get five videos from b day, cuz Listen is suppose to be the first single off the dreamgirls soundtrack, which means its prolly be realsed around december or november. I heard Listen was good, but cant find it anywhere,lol

Comment

yeh shes already shot a video for listen , she was saying on a radio station, and she sed michelle came down to the videoshoot too! which is pretty cool.

irreplaceable is jus awesome, i hope it gets released evrywer & not just in australia

Comment

Beyonce Irreplaceable Live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ-7wOpWqiA
                              Life tastes better with music

Comment

^^^ loving it! hope its the 3rd single in the UK!
                                Tell Your Wasted Time....

Comment

I hope this song does get released somewhere!
                                  I'd hate for it to end up like the song 'Dangerously In Love' which screamed for a release and was performed all the time, but left on the album.

Comment

Well its the best song on the album, so excellent choice

Comment

oh no

....i heh...errrrrm...li................

okay so i............li...

no can't say it..

why couldnt it have been PANTS like the other singles :evil:

i can't believe i li it :(

maybe if i play it over n over i wont li...no more
                                      Blu Cantrell - "S.O.S." (Tell Me Where You At)

Comment

Originally posted by Breathe

oh no

no can't say it..

maybe if i play it over n over i wont li...no more
                                        lol! i know what u mean just look at it as best of a bad bunch

Comment

i think "Irreplaceable" will be the 2nd Single in da UK coz they played "Ring The Alarm" on Choice FM but the said "it may be here 2nd single"
                                          R.I.P Aaliyah 1979-2001

Comment

"irreplaceable" is brilliant

Comment

oh no

no can't say it..

I
                                              can't beleive you're being so immature about it!

This has become my 2nd fave Beyonce song after CIL. Its just amazing!
                                              CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

IT'S PITIFUL

So she goes and spoils it all Ditch Irr... and Res.. for BU and LYM and she would have had it perfect. This isn't even worthy for Ne-Yo's own stuff, let alone a single for BEYONCE.

Do you not all realise that Freakum Dress may never be released now, and Upgrade U will be passe for 4th.

SHE IS SOOOOOOOO FRUSTRATING!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hype

oh no

no can't say it..

I

immature about what?

im ashamed to say i might li it because the rest of the album is complete trailer-trash but i guess that must be hard for you to admit since your a fan..

someone that spends two weeks on an album yea that’s showing love to you're fans, yea lets just give them any old crap and this is the result ladies and gents

one reasonable song, nuff said
                                                  Blu Cantrell - "S.O.S." (Tell Me Where You At)

Comment

I really don't see what the fuss is with this song.

I think "Freekum Dress" or "Green Light" would make much better singles.
                                                    "I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?"

Comment

another performance from japan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrKioDdN ... ed&search=

I love it!
                                                      Life tastes better with music

Comment

I like it! best so far. #1 for sure with the ladies.
                                                        Aaliyah....Aaliyah....WAKE UP!!!
                                                        EnVogue....Where the hell ya at??
                                                        Chante Moore...marry me!

Comment

#84 on Itunes
                                                          and my heart just melts
                                                          Ice Cream Truck

Comment

Originally posted by Hype

oh no

no can't say it..

I

immature about what?

im ashamed to say i might li it because the rest of the album is complete trailer-trash but i guess that must be hard for you to admit since your a fan..

someone that spends two weeks on an album yea that’s showing love to you're fans, yea lets just give them any old crap and this is the result ladies and gents

one reasonable song, nuff said
                                                            so immature about liking it. all this..

"im shamed to say i li..................... "

whats that about? Grow up! You like it! get over it! If it was another artist would you be so petty about it? I dont think so.

It doesnt matter how long it takes to make an album. She's still come up with a brilliant CD. I dont have trouble admitting anything, Except maybe the fact that you must be deaf, if you can't hear the quality of the whole record.

bring on the videos for this & Listen!
                                                            CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X