No announcement yet.

Gwen Stefani - The Sweet Escape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I listen this album lately.It's getting better with the autumn/winter Early Morning is my favorite and deserved better

This album deserved at least Best Pop Vocal Album nomination.
    All of her albums deserved that nomination though

Comment

• Been listening to this album these past few days. It aged much better than it had any right to. I remember finding it very disappointing after L.A.M.B. and barely listening to it. I always liked Early Winter, but man - Wonderful Life. How was that not a single? And how it wasn't it a lead single??!?!?! It's one of the best solo songs she has ever recorded.
      I have received many gifts from God,
      but this is the first time I have ever received a gift from a goddess

Don McLean on Madonna's version of American Pie

Comment

• True! Wonderful Life deserved a single treatment. The single choices were odd. I mean the first two songs were obvious but then I think Yummy should've been released as the third single, followed by Wonderful Life.

Never understood the love for Early Winter. Never liked that one.

Comment

• Early Winter and 4 in the Morning are the only songs that I like. The first two singles were atrocious.
          Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• Just realized how bad albums are from this period, I cannot even listen to this in full, the same way with Fergie's debut and Love.Angel.Music.Baby! 2000s was such a weak decade, it was pretty much an ode to the 1980s.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
              Just realized how bad albums are from this period, I cannot even listen to this in full, the same way with Fergie's debut and Love.Angel.Music.Baby! 2000s was such a weak decade, it was pretty much an ode to the 1980s.
              I love the 00s. But it’s probably because of the memories
              Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• There are so many good albums made in the 00s, not saying this is one of them, but this has bops enough to still be enjoyable
                Also I always have seen L.A.M.B. as a strong effort

Comment

• Originally posted by urgay View Post
                  orange country girl is on the release schedule but it might change if she has recoreded some new tracks
                  Thank you very much for the solution.
                  The start of the decade saw the rise of Teen-Pop, with the likes of Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera dominating; that didn't last long however as Hip-Hop and Rap soon took over.

Comment

Working...
                  X