Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nelly Furtado - All Good Things (Come To An End)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nelly Furtado - All Good Things (Come To An End)

HMV mentions this as the third Loose single, set to be released November 20th

This song is so good, and if it picks up near Christmas it will lift album sales to the roof. This song appeals to a lot of people, when the usual rīnīb-hiphop timbaland stuff wonīt make her sell much more.

Comment

Re: Nelly Furtado - All Good Things (Come To An End)

Originally posted by Frederic
      Yay, cooool!!! I wouldn't have expected that this could happen after Say It Right has been announced as the 3rd single.
      YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

Re: Nelly Furtado - All Good Things (Come To An End)

Originally posted by Loose
        Originally posted by Frederic
        Yay, cooool!!! I wouldn't have expected that this could happen after Say It Right has been announced as the 3rd single.
        Apparently, a fake message .. I think she has never confirmed at all :-?

Comment

Brilliant song!!! Happy with its release!

Comment

Wow
            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Was happy with Say It Right, even happier with this, would make a beautiful Christmas no.1

Comment

There was a poll on her offical site for fav nelly song and this came 3rd behind the two first singles, that might be why she decided to relesse it next.

I hope 'say it right' still makes it as a single, thats my fav on her album but i agree 'all good things' is a good choice as its different and could get a wider audience intrested in the album.

Comment

O yeah, meant to post this, but it was played on Radio 1 the other day and announced as the next single. I still haven't heard the version with Chris Martin, is it any good?

Comment

^
                    not really the version with just her is much better

brilliant tune and choice of single

Comment

Originally posted by lenor
                      ^
                      not really the version with just her is much better

brilliant tune and choice of single
                      Agreed. Her solo version is much better
                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

All Good Things Must Come To An End indeed! Wonder if she's talking about her string of number ones in the US and UK top 5's shes earned with releasing something fresh? this is a terrible single choice!!
                        CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

I still think I can hear Chris Martin on the album version lol, it just sounds like he's on it! It's a great song, I'm not sure if it would go Top 5 at that time of year with so much competition but it would give Loose another good boost

Comment

Originally posted by Hype
                            All Good Things Must Come To An End indeed! Wonder if she's talking about her string of number ones in the US and UK top 5's shes earned with releasing something fresh? this is a terrible single choice!!
                            No, itīs just that she doesnīt want to be another Beyonce releasing the same urban stuff over and over. Smart choice. A ballad/pop song will make it sells millions near christmas, another urban track wouldnīt have the same effect, since most people donīt take this type of music serious enough to buy an album. (Promiscuous was the biggest hit of the year and the album sold a mediocre 700k in USA - she needs a pop song, "Iīm Like A Bird" made a better job then Promiscuous).

Comment

Of course I wanted this to be a single - but I hoped it'd be released as the final single from the album. That way the title would be very apt and we'd all start to eagerly await Nelly's next album.

'Say It Right' would have made a good third single as a Christmas release, it has a Winter/Darkness/Outer Space sound to it.

Comment

Great song, one of my favourites on the album

Comment

Bah, I want SIR as the third single!

This would have been good as the final single. :x
                                  LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

Originally posted by joao
                                    Originally posted by Hype
                                    No, itīs just that she doesnīt want to be another Beyonce releasing the same urban stuff over and over.

but i was hoping "Say It Right" was gonna be the next single, but i don't mind too much as "All Good Things" is great too,

when is the video planned to be shot? does anybody know?
                                    Blu Cantrell - "S.O.S." (Tell Me Where You At)

Comment

What happend to No Hay Igual?

Wasnt there a video for that too?

Anyway I prefer this, much better choice.

Comment

For me the best thing on the album. So so pleased this is being released.

Hopefully she will have radio 2 eating out the palm of her hands!

M

Comment

Originally posted by Rock_Steady
                                          What happend to No Hay Igual?

Wasnt there a video for that too?

Anyway I prefer this, much better choice.
                                          It's a Spanish release. Can't see it coming out in Uk/ US. Video is on her site. www.nellyfurtado.com
                                          Tony's Charts ft Hits / Albums (11th July 20) - Jessie Ware breaks a record! Plus Jessie Frye, Teenage Joans, AA Williams, Allie X, Samantha Crain, Future Islands, San Cisco, Static-X, Ghum, Liza Owen, Wye Oak, Declan McKenna, Blues Pills, Kid Cudi ft Eminem, Polly Scattergood, Dream Wife, Willie Nelson, Keleketla!...

Comment

Originally posted by danlucky16
                                            'Say It Right' would have made a good third single as a Christmas release, it has a Winter/Darkness/Outer Space sound to it.
                                            Yeah, I definitely agree. That's what I really love about that song; it's quite chillingly atmospheric while still maintaining an R'n'B edge.

Anyway, I've never got into this song, for some reason.
                                            The alternative to the real world.

Comment

this is such a great song...

but whats happened to my fav SAY IT RIGHT???

now im listening to this album, it remember me this summer
                                              J.LO:
                                              over 70 million records sold worldwide since 1999...
                                              over 37 million albums sold worldwide...

Comment

It's a good song but Say It Right is definitely better!

Comment

Timbaland's self-indulgant tripe. You usually get em towards the end of most of his albums. Nobodys ever spoilt him with a release though.

I liked the switched release idea she had going. Say It Right 3rd US, Showtime 3rd International then switched would've worked brilliantly.

Comment

This song is amazing, I love it so much!
                                                    Mariah Carey - Caution

Comment

You guys have to remember she releases two different singles most of the time... probably Say It Right for US, and All Good Things for UK, and then flip flop them for the 4th single.

I Think the singles would work better like this..

#1- Promiscuous [US]/Maneater [UK]
                                                      #2- Maneater [US]/ Promiscuous [UK]
                                                      [Spanish Release of 'No Hay Igual']
                                                      #3- Say It Right [US]/All Good Things [UK]
                                                      #4- All Good Thingsp [US]/ Say It Right [UK]
                                                      [Spanish Release of 'Te Busque']
                                                      #5- Wait For You [US]/ Do It [UK]

Comment

I think she has lost her steam in the U.S. what exactly is her new single in the U.S. whatever it is it will not go to #1 because nobody cares about the album, people have moved on to other acts.
                                                        Favorite new shows this fall season '06

1. Heroes
                                                        2. Ugly Betty
                                                        3. Six Degrees

Comment

you have to be the worst hater in the world... why must you shove your hate for anything urban in every thread...Gee, it gets tired after awhile.

Originally posted by joao
                                                          This song is so good, and if it picks up near Christmas it will lift album sales to the roof. This song appeals to a lot of people, when the usual rīnīb-hiphop timbaland stuff wonīt make her sell much more.
                                                          Favorite new shows this fall season '06

1. Heroes
                                                          2. Ugly Betty
                                                          3. Six Degrees

Comment

Working...
                                                          X