Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pussycat Dolls - Doll Domination

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I hope the official tracklisting for the re-release doesn't come out the day before like Doll Domination's tracklisting!
    Rest In Peace Lilly!

    Comment


    • pussycat-dolls.net(who also first announced the 10-track tracklisting for the re-release) posted this today:

      NOTE: This is the tracklisting for Australia which is set to be released on April 24, 2009.

      01. When I Grow Up - 04:06
      02. Bottle Pop (Album Version) - 03:30
      03. Whatcha Think About That - 03:48
      04. I Hate This Part - 03:38
      05. Takin Over The World - 03:34
      06. Out Of This Club - 04:08
      07. Whos Gonna Love You - 03:59
      08. Happily Never After - 04:49
      09. Magic - 03:41
      10. Halo - 05:24
      11. In Person - 03:36
      12. Elevator - 03:41
      13. Hush Hush; Hush Hush (Album Version) - 04:14
      14. Love The Way You Love Me - 03:21
      15. Whatchamacallit - 04:20
      16. Im Done - 03:18
      17. Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny) - 03:42
      18. Top Of The World - 03:14
      19. Painted Windows (Album Version) - 03:35
      Rest In Peace Lilly!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ska8er
        pussycat-dolls.net(who also first announced the 10-track tracklisting for the re-release) posted this today:

        NOTE: This is the tracklisting for Australia which is set to be released on April 24, 2009.

        01. When I Grow Up - 04:06
        02. Bottle Pop (Album Version) - 03:30
        03. Whatcha Think About That - 03:48
        04. I Hate This Part - 03:38
        05. Takin Over The World - 03:34
        06. Out Of This Club - 04:08
        07. Whos Gonna Love You - 03:59
        08. Happily Never After - 04:49
        09. Magic - 03:41
        10. Halo - 05:24
        11. In Person - 03:36
        12. Elevator - 03:41
        13. Hush Hush; Hush Hush (Album Version) - 04:14
        14. Love The Way You Love Me - 03:21
        15. Whatchamacallit - 04:20
        16. Im Done - 03:18
        17. Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny) - 03:42
        18. Top Of The World - 03:14
        19. Painted Windows (Album Version) - 03:35
        stupid and useless.. ONE NEW SONG?? Honestly??
        Check out my song:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRrN-MJAPAU

        Comment


        • Originally posted by cypriotpcdfan
          stupid and useless.. ONE NEW SONG?? Honestly??
          3 "new" songs (2 we've heard, 1 we haven't) & 1 new remix. Happy its not just a 10-track reissue, though highly doubted it would be !
          Just cos I said it, don't mean that I meant it

          Comment


          • is painted windows gonna be a single???
            JOJO

            Comment


            • Well it looks like they are pushing it to make up sales numbers for DD because its the original plus the 3 new songs. I'm sure a few people will buy it, especially when the tour hits our shores, but I do wish it had a bit more "newness" to it like adding the other dolls vocals into the previously recorded songs but I guess their label just isn't that smart.
              Happy endings are just stories that haven't finished yet...

              Comment


              • Originally posted by col89
                Originally posted by Ska8er
                Originally posted by col89
                *claims on fame to 100 page flop*

                KIDDING! ...Or am I?
                Ouch!
                Joksies, of course.

                When I grow up I wanna bottle pop my Jai Ho!
                rotlmmmmfao wow
                said like austin powers:
                "its mariah baybee yeah !"

                Comment


                • When will Painted Windows LEAK!
                  IM PULLING MY HAIR OUT!!!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Bhaggers
                    Pussycat Marmalade (Lady Marmalade)?

                    Creole pussycatmarma-laaade.

                    Yeah cos thats real (!)
                    I can imagine Nicole and Melody doing Lady Marmalade but I its funny how fake is that

                    Any news about Painted Windows ?? Im waiting for balad ...
                    nekoo.cz - follow me

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by nekoo3372
                      Originally posted by Bhaggers
                      Pussycat Marmalade (Lady Marmalade)?

                      Creole pussycatmarma-laaade.

                      Yeah cos thats real (!)
                      I can imagine Nicole and Melody doing Lady Marmalade but I its funny how fake is that

                      Any news about Painted Windows ?? Im waiting for balad ...
                      I dont think it will be a ballad. Darkchild is known for his crazy club bangers.
                      But it is a possibility, since both jai Ho and Top of the world are uptempo..
                      Check out my song:

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRrN-MJAPAU

                      Comment


                      • A new demo for them called Swagger Bitter and is produced by Darkchild has leaked!
                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

                        Comment


                        • link?!
                          sounds hot^^

                          Comment


                          • It's on youtube!
                            Rest In Peace Lilly!

                            Comment


                            • They need to actually record these demos. They sound AMAZING. Better than most of Doll Domination.

                              Comment


                              • Here is a youtube link:
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF7Qv9sm ... re=related

                                It's a hot a song and they could have a verse for Melody or even Jessica in this.

                                There are some demos that are soo good like Captive and Nasty Girl by Chris Brown. These kind of songs shouldn't be wasted!

                                And i want to hear unreleased songs like Barely Breath, Whatever Happens and Love Gun!
                                Rest In Peace Lilly!

                                Comment


                                • woow sounds hot!!
                                  Hopefully there will be a 3rd album!!
                                  I think the album will blow everyone away then!!!

                                  Comment


                                  • Polow and Darkchild make the best PCD music!
                                    They should work together for the lead single of the third album (if it ever gets released)!
                                    Rest In Peace Lilly!

                                    Comment


                                    • Originally posted by Ska8er
                                      Polow and Darkchild make the best PCD music!
                                      They should work together for the lead single of the third album (if it ever gets released)!
                                      yeah I think so too!
                                      Those produce+more vocals and spotlight for the other dolls and they would be THE best!!

                                      Comment


                                      • Originally posted by Dennis2910
                                        Originally posted by Ska8er
                                        Polow and Darkchild make the best PCD music!
                                        They should work together for the lead single of the third album (if it ever gets released)!
                                        yeah I think so too!
                                        Those produce+more vocals and spotlight for the other dolls and they would be THE best!!
                                        Yes. They like to show that the other Dolls have voices too!
                                        I want to hear Painted Windows but i honestly don't want it to leak because it's the only new song from DD 2.0 and if it leak then people won't buy the album!
                                        Rest In Peace Lilly!

                                        Comment


                                        • Another Demo leaked called "So What I'm Drunk"!
                                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpvXW882Btg
                                          Rest In Peace Lilly!

                                          Comment


                                          • i like the uptempo demo's this is how the third album should sound + more vocals from dolls= major record sales!!

                                            love both songs....

                                            *painted windows leak already!*
                                            JOJO

                                            Comment


                                            • the pussycat dolls are performing at the 2009 Nickolodeon Kids Choice Awards This Saturday at 8pm DONT MISS IT!!! Lol i wonder what they are gonna perform i hate this part, bottle pop, or jai ho?

                                              so excited
                                              JOJO

                                              Comment


                                              • Yeah I saw her during the glow in the dark tour and Rihanna was umm Thats all im gonna say.
                                                *My Persuassion can Build a nation*

                                                Comment


                                                • hush hush remix and painted windows are on us itunes

                                                  http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZSt ... 9&s=143441
                                                  i'm living in the future, so the presence is my past. my presence is a present, kiss my ass!

                                                  Comment


                                                  • I Effin love painted windows

                                                    Comment

                                                    Working...
                                                    X