No announcement yet.

Pussycat Dolls - Doll Domination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i don't know why this album flopped in the first place. it has great songs and the singles did ok worldwide.
    Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• Originally posted by Dennis2910
      Originally posted by Frederic
      Originally posted by Ska8er
      Originally posted by Frederic
      Are you guys sure? Because the CD-rip I downloaded, only contains:

1. Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny)
      2. Top Of The World
      3. Hush Hush (I Will Survive Version)
      4. Painted Windows
      5. When I Grow Up
      6. I Hate This Part
      7. Bottle Pop (Single Version)
      8. Halo
      9. Takin' Over The World
      10. I'm Done
      Where did you get it from?
      Well, some file sharing board. Also, this tracklisting is what Wikipedia suggests.
      Wikipedia and a random file sharing board vs. itunes?! ;)
      Lol, it's MM so not random at all. Not to mention it was a VBR retail rip, so why would they randomly leave off tracks?

Comment

• thats a terrible re-release. shame on them.
        CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

• The Pussycat Dolls are set to re-release their second studio album "Doll Domination" under the name of "Doll Domination 2.0". They will bring out the record in U.S. stores on April 14.

"Doll Domination 2.0" will reportedly carry 10 tracks, including "Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny)", the English version of the "Slumdog Millionaire" soundtrack. It will also list "Top of the World", the song featured in MTV's "The City", and remix version of "Hush Hush".

In addition to those tracks, the album will contain hit singles, such as "When I Grow Up", "I Hate This Part", "Bottle Pop", as well as fans' favorites "Halo", "Takin' Over the World" and "I'm Done". A new song called "Painted Windows" is also planned to be listed in the upcoming re-released effort.

The Pussycat Dolls have been hitting the road with Britney Spears in a tour supporting Britney's sixth studio album "Circus". Their next stop will be on March 24 at Verizon Center in Washington DC. Fans can log on to their MySpace to obtain more info on their forthcoming shows with Britney.

Comment

• Only 10 songs.. craziness.
            I really hope there will be more singles/videos from the album. There are so many good songs left!

I'd say 'Painted Windows' worldwide, followed by 'Hush Hush' for Europe and 'Halo' for US.

Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by BanZai
              Only 10 songs.. craziness.
              I really hope there will be more singles/videos from the album. There are so many good songs left!

I'd say 'Painted Windows' worldwide, followed by 'Hush Hush' for Europe and 'Halo' for US.

maybe Elevator as US single instead of Halo??

Comment

• Elevator or Painted Windows for the last single. They better release Bottle Pop properly after Jai Ho though.

Comment

• ^^ 'Elevator' isn't featured on Doll Domination 2.0
                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dennis2910
                    Originally posted by BanZai

It's not on DD 2.0.

Comment

• ^^ I'm glad about that actually. Never understood all thehype around 'Elevator'. It's one of my least favorites on the album to be honest.
                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by Frederic
                        Originally posted by Dennis2910
                        Originally posted by BanZai

It's not on DD 2.0.
                        maybe they will put it on for me... haha

Comment

• If this is in fact 10 tracks I'm not buying it, especially if there's no Elevator. That's mine - and most of my friends - favourite track on the album.

I just wish they'd stop being stupid and release a 2 disc edition with the original tracklisting, new tracks and solo tracks altogether except re-ordered :x

Comment

• I dont mind "Takin Over the World" but the shouldve taken it off as its title and lyrics are really similar to "Top of the World". And the shouldve removed "Im Done" too and instead add "Magic" and "Love the Way You Love Me"

Comment

• why is it that i went on US itunes and Doll Domination came up with the 4 new songs but has has the original cover and title and it says it got released on March 11, 2009.

WTF?????
                              JOJO

Comment

• I can't stop playing 'Painted Windows' and 'Hush Hush 2.0' - Both MUST be singles!

I'm disappointed there now might be no chance of 'Magic' or 'Halo' getting released, but if the other two I mentioned get it instead then it would make up for the loss!
                                LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• So DD had too many tracks.

DD 2.0 has too little tracks.
                                  Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• No Elevator?
                                    OK, forget about that. It's single material, they're messing their best material.

PW is brilliabt though, it HAS to become a single, otherwise this re-realase won't sell a penny.

Comment

• OMG Painted Windows is AMAZING , it HAS to be a single

Comment

• if painted windows is not a single, i am gonna walk away from pcd
                                        JOJO

Comment

• What a ridiculous re-release... I give up!

"Magic" NEEDS to be a single... what the hell are they playing at?!
                                          "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

• The re-release is fine.

The songs they left off, wouldn't have made good singles anyway, with the exception of Love The Way You Love Me.

Although i would've liked to have seen all the songs remain, because its more value for $$. I originally thought all the songs had been kept!
                                            Originally posted by Thriller
                                            Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

• Originally posted by topopMAC1
                                              What a ridiculous re-release... I give up!

MAGIC is also my favourite song of the album, it's going to be a hit single if they release that!
                                              Add me:
                                              http://www.lastfm.com.br/user/eduardoraimundo
                                              http://twitter.com/#!/duduraimundo

Comment

• The tour version of Magic should be released. But I REALLY don't think we're getting anymore singles from this album.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eduardo
                                                  Originally posted by topopMAC1

MAGIC is also my favourite song of the album, it's going to be a hit single if they release that!
                                                  It's better for them forget about this album. It won't go to far anymore. "Jai Ho" did nothing at all. Y release a single when they wont go promo it? See what happened with "Bottle Pop"/"Watchatuthinkaboutthat (I have no idea how to write it )". Even the re-release is dumb!
                                                  Lights! Somebody gettin' fired...

Comment

• Originally posted by snoop
                                                    Originally posted by Eduardo
                                                    Originally posted by topopMAC1

It's better for them forget about this album. It won't go to far anymore. "Jai Ho" did nothing at all. Y release a single when they wont go promo it? See what happened with "Bottle Pop"/"Watchatuthinkaboutthat (I have no idea how to write it )". Even the re-release is dumb!
                                                    No, it's not. They have every right to work more with this album. And besides, Jai Ho is top 10 UK.
                                                    Pop music = life

Comment

Working...
                                                    X