• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by alxx
    Originally posted by ali3_dat
    let's hope this time it's not nicole and her little entourage
    What? :-?
    And I don't see why you bother posting in this thread considering you seem to hate PCD so much.

Glad they're aiming for a June single release! Summer is their time really. But I just hope they can hit hard like how Dont Cha did!! I don't think their comeback will be a problem though considering all the promotion that they went through with PCD. Everyone wants a piece of them

let's hope it's pcd not nicole's little suck-ups

Comment

• Originally posted by col89
      June is quite soon, isn't it? :-?
      Well its only 2 months away and i hope for a radio release of the new single in late may. And i also hope the dolls will son star doing album photo shoots.

Comment

• The pussycat dolls to perform for the troops again

MCCS is proud to present America United in Support of Our Troops. A concert to leave you feeling good in the hood. Staring: Snoop Dog, ZZ Top, Pussycat Dolls, Jodin Sparks, and Clint Black.

It's on Thursday 5th May at 7pm on Del Mar Beach, problem is you have to be a registered US Forces person to enter, so if you live locally you won't get in (but you might hear something)

No news if this is going to be broadcasted on the web, locally etc. yet although I guess the US Armed Forces put a lot of these shows on for their troops and not many are actually broadcast to the general public.

Comment

• Pussycat dolls To Perform On Jimmy Kimmel Show On may 20th.

Los Angeles, NUS
          Jimmy Kimmel Live
          Don't miss Pusstcat Dolls perfrom live from the Pontiac Garage!

source:http://www.interscope.com/artist/default.aspx/aid/455

Comment

• Guess we can expect to hear something real soon then!

Comment

• love the pussycats
              cant wait
              Channel Orange Ray Of Light Electra Heart Back To Black

Comment

• Oooh i hope so.
                You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

• Hope they don't just end up performing Don't Cha again.
                  LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• Per Sean Garret UBG Interview-

I told y’all that “Yeah!” would be one of the biggest records in history and guess what, it was…. I only talk when it’s time to talk, and I promise you this new record I did for the Pussycat Dolls called “Bottle Pop”- I promise you the entire world is gonna go crazy over it. I just finished up Usher’s new single called “Play Me,” you know I’m just in a great space. I finished my album, my album is incredible, I love music, I love my fans, I love my generation, and I wanna stand up for my generation and put together an album that’s memorable. I’m tired of hearing people saying that “this generation of music is not real music, we don’t know how to put albums together, it’s garbage on the rardio” – I’m sick of that. I’m gonna be the one man that stands up for my generation and says we can put together incredible albums. I’m gonna go on record and say this is one of the best albums since “Confessions.”

Comment

• I think whatever they come back with we'll struggle to love. We've had PCD for 3 years now, so something new is gonna take some getting used to no matter how different or good it is.

Wonder if Bottle Pop is the new single?

Comment

• Hmm "Bottle Pop"/? erh thats probably just a song he did for them.Im not sure it;ll be a single at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dino
                          Pussycat dolls To Perform On Jimmy Kimmel Show On may 20th.

Los Angeles, NUS
                          Jimmy Kimmel Live

they will be on the show to perform one of their songs off their new album, but there's no news if that will be there 1st single but they WILL perform something out off their new album ^^

Comment

• Originally posted by Ty16
                            Originally posted by Dino
                            Pussycat dolls To Perform On Jimmy Kimmel Show On may 20th.

Los Angeles, NUS
                            Jimmy Kimmel Live

they will be on the show to perform one of their songs off their new album, but there's no news if that will be there 1st single but they WILL perform something out off their new album ^^
                            Thats great im looking forward to it

Comment

• I want something to leak BAD!!!
                              Most anticipated album of the year? I think so!!

Comment

• + 2 more PCD song that will be on the new album

The Pussycat Dolls - “Bottle Pop'
                                The Pussycat Dolls - ”Away”

http://thefastlifeny.com/fernandogaribay/index2.html

Comment

• girlicious is better than them

Comment

• Originally posted by ali3_dat
                                    girlicious is better than them
                                    haha.omg
                                    you did not just say that.

Comment

girlicicious ain't better than nobody yet cos they ain't sang shit
                                      Whats the reason,that I'm here again thats crazy

Comment

+ 2 more PCD song that will be on the new album

Must be Robin's new best friend as he's done a lot of work with the Paradiso Girls as well.

Comment

The only reason you think that is because they are more urban, whereas PCD are pop.

Comment

+ 2 more PCD song that will be on the new album

Oh "Away" is probably a ballad song but i could be wrong though.

Comment

• I wonder if its a possibility that they might perfrom something new on russia or for the troops.
                                              Or Maybe we have to wait until may 20th.

Comment

• pcs are perfroming in russia next week so look out for that.

Comment

• Are y'all aware that Kimberly is on a VH1 reality show called "Celebra Kadabra" learning to be a magician ??
                                                  Whats the reason,that I'm here again thats crazy

Comment

• Originally posted by Gringo
                                                    Are y'all aware that Kimberly is on a VH1 reality show called "Celebra Kadabra" learning to be a magician ??
                                                    which one is that.lol
                                                    and One word, HOtmess.
                                                    ...learning to be a magician.WTF

Comment

Working...
                                                    X