replied
    It's the only logical explanation.

Leave a comment:

• BlackNLatin
    replied
    Originally posted by mahmud
    Originally posted by muzik_biz_wiz
    Pussycat Dolls are an industry joke.

The girls are going into thier third album with thier fourth line up. They CONSTANTLY ignore fan and critics demand to bring other members to the forefront.

No doubt Melody and Kim will be gone, Kim should be the amount she bad mouths everything. But relaunching the group with new girls is utterly pointless if they're going to fade into the background.

I still maintain Robin is like a hideous pageant Mum that uses "younger prettier girls" to live out the dream she never could.
    Lol! but I agree
    LOL!! i third that!

Leave a comment:

• mahmud
    replied
    Originally posted by muzik_biz_wiz

The girls are going into thier third album with thier fourth line up. They CONSTANTLY ignore fan and critics demand to bring other members to the forefront.

No doubt Melody and Kim will be gone, Kim should be the amount she bad mouths everything. But relaunching the group with new girls is utterly pointless if they're going to fade into the background.

I still maintain Robin is like a hideous pageant Mum that uses "younger prettier girls" to live out the dream she never could.
    Lol! but I agree

Leave a comment:

• muzik_biz_wiz
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Loveguru
    replied
    Originally posted by BlackNLatin
    She deleted her page!! i think she was a fake.
    WOW Nicole must deadly!

Leave a comment:

• Ska8er
    replied

Gotta love wannabes!

Leave a comment:

• BlackNLatin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ska8er
    replied
    If the suppossed "new Doll" is 2nd lead, does that mean that Mel is gone?

Leave a comment:

• Hero
    replied
    I'm about to see how this hoe look like why she claiming shes in PCD..
    This is just triflin' Call her OUT!

Leave a comment:

• AussiePopStar8
    replied
    I'm sorry but I find this kind of...... exciting.
    Turmoil is never a good thing and it is sad the way things have turned out but I'm really curious to see how this will all turn out and WHO exactly the Pussycat Dolls will be when they return.
    Interesting info in those tweets from this supposed new Doll. We'll have to wait and see if it turns out to be true though.

Leave a comment:

• Mooriah
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cutiespie
    replied
    the pussycat dolls are hotmess! just end it & leave it alone.

Leave a comment:

• kushi
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ska8er
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BlackNLatin
    replied
    I this her??? http://twitter.com/Jenniferbeckett

Leave a comment:

• BlackNLatin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ska8er
    replied
    Jessica's Facebook Shout out

My fans mean more to me than anything.. this business is so crazy and petty with so MANY FAKE PEOPLE.. but so worth it when you walk on stage and see your shiny beautiful faces in the audience and when you receive all the love and support you have shown me. You inspire me to be the best that I can be.. and I love you. You are the reason I do what I do.
    And the following girl looks to be one of the new Dolls, as her twits show:

Jenniferbeckett

@MarshyD -totally haha! im so freakin tired, had to learn a whole routine and perform just to audition!but got the shiz right there and then
    about 17 hours ago from web in reply to MarshyD

@MarshyD - Haha, have to work on the whole new PCD album first, second lead doll after Nicole, the whole format has changed!ah no more lead

@MarshyD - Hey! Yeah i'm back haha, record company told me it was best to come back and address my 'fans' haha

Deal is done, new Doll right here.
    about 17 hours ago from web

Say hello to the new Pussycat Doll!
    about 17 hours ago from web
    Edit: She is only 17!

Leave a comment:

• AussiePopStar8
    replied
    As a fan of the concept Kushi would you like to see a return to the vocal share of the origins of the group ?
    I really think they had it right in the earlier days of performances when we had Carmit, Melody and Kaya also getting verses whilst Nicole was still the obvious lead vocalist.
    There's no reason why that couldn't happen again and it would probably aid Nicole in her solo aspirations. With PCD being all Nicole why would the general public (NOT Nicole fans) be interested in buying her solo stuff when that's essentially what they're already doing.

Leave a comment:

• kushi
    replied
    Originally posted by mahmud
    Robin fails to understand that the public are fans of the musical group PCD with their current line up, not the concept she had how ever many years ago with whatever line up...
    Thats an overgeneralisation. I am a PCD fan, and I'm a fan of the concept. As long as Nicole is at the front, and the music is good, i'll keep buying.

Leave a comment:

• AussiePopStar8
    replied
    A publicity stunt I wouldn't have ruled out a while ago but Robin has layed down the law so I guess it's all said and done. I'm sure the girls themselves will reveal those who have parted ways with the group soon enough unless they're legally bound not to.
    Me wonders what Carmit thinks about all this as she was an original burlesque Doll?
    Pretty sure all this news and stuff can go into the PCD 3rd album thread now considering we've got word that there is indeed one on the way.

Leave a comment:

• Loveguru
    replied
    I have a feeling this is a publicity stunt really.

Because now their first single back will blow up in the states

Leave a comment:

• AussiePopStar8
    replied
    Of course there's going to be splash back on Nicole over Robin's decisions but people surely aren't deluded enough to think that Nicole is the one pulling the strings in the Dolls.
    It seems that Robin's female empowerment and sisterhood ideals are giving way to $$$$.
    It's such a shame because there wouldn't have had to be much of a change for the line up to stay the same.
    Nicole is signed to the label as the lead singer of PCD but surely throwing the other girls a few lines wouldn't have put her nose out of joint that much ?
    My hope is that in the down time that this new version of PCD (whoever they may be) can become a strong unit with the newer and older Dolls gettin a shot at some vocals.

Leave a comment:

• summer
    replied
    Originally posted by JustForMe
    I have no problem with Nicole, it's just with Robin bitchassness she be doing, ppl keep thinkin Nikki have something to do with it but it's this plastic paper face look bitch Robin breakin the Dolls and not sharing vocals..She make me sick!! Just let Jimmy take over them.
    feel the same
    I think it was her idea that Niki is like Queen and the girls are just groupies or something
    Gurl....Robin have some type of obsession with Nikki ever she seen her. I think if she had the change to change body it would be Nicole, it's like she's Robin AVATAR...
    poor Nikki

I like Niki's face and body too

Leave a comment:

• mahmud
    replied
    Robin fails to understand that the public are fans of the musical group PCD with their current line up, not the concept she had how ever many years ago with whatever line up...

Leave a comment:

• BlackNLatin
    replied
    Originally posted by JustForMe
    I have no problem with Nicole, it's just with Robin bitchassness she be doing, ppl keep thinkin Nikki have something to do with it but it's this plastic paper face look bitch Robin breakin the Dolls and not sharing vocals..She make me sick!! Just let Jimmy take over them.
    feel the same
    I think it was her idea that Niki is like Queen and the girls are just groupies or something
    Gurl....Robin have some type of obsession with Nikki ever she seen her. I think if she had the change to change body it would be Nicole, it's like she's Robin AVATAR...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X