Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pussycat Dolls - Doll Domination

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by col89
    Ahead of the world premiere of their new single, "When I Grow Up", on Tuesday, the Pussycat Dolls have confirmed the release of their new album, "To Those Who Wait", for August 4th (August 5th in the States).

    The album features 14 brand-new tracks that boast production from Sean Garrett (Nelly's Party People), Timbaland (Madonna's 4 Minutes) and Fernando Garibay (Paris Hilton's Stars Are Blind). Megastars will.i.am, T-Pain and Ne-Yo all lend their vocal talents to tracks on the album too.

    The group, now one member down due to Carmit Bacher's departure in March, have confirmed that they will begin a whirlwind promotional tour for the album's lead single throughout June and July, before performing a massive one-off showcase at New York's Gotham Hall for the album in New York on August 2nd.

    1. When I Grow Up
    2. Bottle Pop
    3. Glamour Girl (featuring T-Pain)
    4. Psycho
    5. Away
    6. Mr. Operator (featuring will.i.am)
    7. It's On Tonight (featuring Ne-Yo)
    8. Just Say Yes
    9. Keep It Movin'
    10. Here 4 U
    11. Streetlife
    12. Ta-Ta
    13. Too Woman
    14. U Don't Own Me
    Source?

    Comment


    • I can't wait!

      Comment


      • I'm so excited for this. PCD is one of the best pop albums I own!

        If there's anything half as incredible as Buttons I will be happy

        Comment


        • I wanna hear Mr. Operator for some reason, I can just imagine it being amazing.

          I don't want a track with Ne-Yo though :x

          Comment


          • i really hate the title. It's not PCDish. They're sassy and fun and that title is just a bit naff.

            To Those Who Wait?? What for? Nicoles flop album.
            "I'ma Hold You Down The Same Way You Hold Me"

            Danity Kane

            Comment


            • how much sold Nicoles Album?
              How 'bout you GTFO?

              Comment


              • I can't wait!!! I know this album's going to be amazing!!!

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Josedur
                  Originally posted by col89
                  Ahead of the world premiere of their new single, "When I Grow Up", on Tuesday, the Pussycat Dolls have confirmed the release of their new album, "To Those Who Wait", for August 4th (August 5th in the States).

                  The album features 14 brand-new tracks that boast production from Sean Garrett (Nelly's Party People), Timbaland (Madonna's 4 Minutes) and Fernando Garibay (Paris Hilton's Stars Are Blind). Megastars will.i.am, T-Pain and Ne-Yo all lend their vocal talents to tracks on the album too.

                  The group, now one member down due to Carmit Bacher's departure in March, have confirmed that they will begin a whirlwind promotional tour for the album's lead single throughout June and July, before performing a massive one-off showcase at New York's Gotham Hall for the album in New York on August 2nd.

                  1. When I Grow Up
                  2. Bottle Pop
                  3. Glamour Girl (featuring T-Pain)
                  4. Psycho
                  5. Away
                  6. Mr. Operator (featuring will.i.am)
                  7. It's On Tonight (featuring Ne-Yo)
                  8. Just Say Yes
                  9. Keep It Movin'
                  10. Here 4 U
                  11. Streetlife
                  12. Ta-Ta
                  13. Too Woman
                  14. U Don't Own Me
                  Source?
                  The tracklisting has been confirmed by ASCAP and the album/single release dates were confirmed on Ryan Seacrest's show on KIIS 100.
                  LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BlueDragon
                    how much sold Nicoles Album?
                    0 Copies... although it was never actually released

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by col89
                      Originally posted by Josedur
                      Originally posted by col89
                      Ahead of the world premiere of their new single, "When I Grow Up", on Tuesday, the Pussycat Dolls have confirmed the release of their new album, "To Those Who Wait", for August 4th (August 5th in the States).

                      The album features 14 brand-new tracks that boast production from Sean Garrett (Nelly's Party People), Timbaland (Madonna's 4 Minutes) and Fernando Garibay (Paris Hilton's Stars Are Blind). Megastars will.i.am, T-Pain and Ne-Yo all lend their vocal talents to tracks on the album too.

                      The group, now one member down due to Carmit Bacher's departure in March, have confirmed that they will begin a whirlwind promotional tour for the album's lead single throughout June and July, before performing a massive one-off showcase at New York's Gotham Hall for the album in New York on August 2nd.

                      1. When I Grow Up
                      2. Bottle Pop
                      3. Glamour Girl (featuring T-Pain)
                      4. Psycho
                      5. Away
                      6. Mr. Operator (featuring will.i.am)
                      7. It's On Tonight (featuring Ne-Yo)
                      8. Just Say Yes
                      9. Keep It Movin'
                      10. Here 4 U
                      11. Streetlife
                      12. Ta-Ta
                      13. Too Woman
                      14. U Don't Own Me
                      Source?
                      The tracklisting has been confirmed by ASCAP and the album/single release dates were confirmed on Ryan Seacrest's show on KIIS 100.
                      Ok, thanks. I thought that it was fake...

                      Comment


                      • Pop music = life

                        Comment


                        • That tracklisting sounds cool

                          I really hope that there's something of equal brilliance to Buttons on there. Buttons has remained a staple for any party, and is some class-A choon-age!

                          Comment


                          • bottle pop sounds sexy and so much fun!!! i can't wait!! this is one of the albums i've been waiting for too long!

                            Comment


                            • Im soooo looking froward to the album

                              Comment


                              • tbh, all of nicole's solo material (that i have heard) sounds so much better than this song.

                                it sounds like a b-side/ album track. Sophmore slump anyone? They needed a song like Don't Cha/ Buttons with a catchy hook and rule the summer, but this song is just gonna get lost in the crowd with all the other big releases this summer.

                                i do hope it's a demo because it sounds incomplete.
                                "I'ma Hold You Down The Same Way You Hold Me"

                                Danity Kane

                                Comment


                                • You never know. This lead single is supposed to be crazy, fun, in-your-face, and attention getting, to bring back support for the group. The album may be much different.

                                  I loved all of Nicole's solo work, btw.
                                  Pop music = life

                                  Comment


                                  • Originally posted by ThePoet
                                    tbh, all of nicole's solo material (that i have heard) sounds so much better than this song.

                                    it sounds like a b-side/ album track. Sophmore slump anyone? They needed a song like Don't Cha/ Buttons with a catchy hook and rule the summer, but this song is just gonna get lost in the crowd with all the other big releases this summer.

                                    i do hope it's a demo because it sounds incomplete.
                                    Are you really sure about that?? becuase pcd will be doing awesome promo for the song so i doubt it will get lost somewhere with the other big summer releases
                                    in other words flop.

                                    Comment


                                    • the dols are perfroming it at jimmi kimmel show & mtv movie awards.And thats awesome promo plus they will be going out ona whilrwind promo in june & july promoting it. So thats 2 months of promo for the song

                                      Comment


                                      • since the dolls says they want to evoleve and not use the same formula over again. I hope the will.i.am
                                        collabp isn;t another "Beep" i hope its completely different.

                                        Comment


                                        • Boo-ness of When I Grow Up being postponed for release on June 1st.
                                          LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

                                          Comment


                                          • It makes sense; They are smart - building up popularity for the song on Jimmy Kimmel, and then releasing after the MTV Movie Awards, hopefully to see a huge rise in digital sales.
                                            Pop music = life

                                            Comment


                                            • I love how good their management and promo is. Other artists really do need to take note because their last album was done so well and this time I think they can do even better if the quality of material is there, as they've already pretty much secured themselves as a worldwide name after just one album.

                                              Comment


                                              • Originally posted by alxx
                                                I love how good their management and promo is. Other artists really do need to take note because their last album was done so well and this time I think they can do even better if the quality of material is there, as they've already pretty much secured themselves as a worldwide name after just one album.
                                                Exactly. This is how acts should be managed - with faith and effort. PCD are here to rule while DK/DAY26/Donnie Klang may just fade away.
                                                Pop music = life

                                                Comment


                                                • Originally posted by pussycatdollns
                                                  Originally posted by alxx
                                                  I love how good their management and promo is. Other artists really do need to take note because their last album was done so well and this time I think they can do even better if the quality of material is there, as they've already pretty much secured themselves as a worldwide name after just one album.
                                                  Exactly. This is how acts should be managed - with faith and effort. PCD are here to rule while DK/DAY26/Donnie Klang may just fade away.

                                                  WHat do Donnie and Day 26 have to do with PCD?
                                                  They can all Co-Exist....jeez.
                                                  You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

                                                  Comment


                                                  • Originally posted by alxx
                                                    I love how good their management and promo is. Other artists really do need to take note because their last album was done so well and this time I think they can do even better if the quality of material is there, as they've already pretty much secured themselves as a worldwide name after just one album.
                                                    But girlicious seems to get crap promo :(
                                                    Hell even nkotb arew getting better promo than girlicious :(

                                                    Itr seems to me that interscope record as are mainly focusing on pcd & nkotb. And not doing much for girlicious.

                                                    Comment


                                                    • I think they'll kick off Girlicious promo soon, but if PCD are performing on MTV awards they should do a medley with Girlicious Like Me.

                                                      Comment


                                                      • Originally posted by alxx
                                                        I think they'll kick off Girlicious promo soon, but if PCD are performing on MTV awards they should do a medley with Girlicious Like Me.
                                                        Eww no.
                                                        Screw Girlicious !
                                                        This is the last word, this is the last time.

                                                        Comment


                                                        • Originally posted by t_dot
                                                          Originally posted by pussycatdollns
                                                          Originally posted by alxx
                                                          I love how good their management and promo is. Other artists really do need to take note because their last album was done so well and this time I think they can do even better if the quality of material is there, as they've already pretty much secured themselves as a worldwide name after just one album.
                                                          Exactly. This is how acts should be managed - with faith and effort. PCD are here to rule while DK/DAY26/Donnie Klang may just fade away.

                                                          WHat do Donnie and Day 26 have to do with PCD?
                                                          They can all Co-Exist....jeez.
                                                          PCD and DK are constantly pitted against each other, and both DAY26 and Donnie are connected to DK, by being on Bad Boy, which has sucky promo, which is the idea I was making. Satisfied?
                                                          Pop music = life

                                                          Comment


                                                          • Originally posted by Squeeze
                                                            Screw Girlicious !
                                                            They call it the Church of Hot Addiction

                                                            Comment


                                                            • Originally posted by volver
                                                              Originally posted by Squeeze
                                                              Screw Girlicious !
                                                              Did they just end the Career of Girlicious with this song...lol


                                                              You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

                                                              Comment

                                                              Working...
                                                              X