No announcement yet.

Pussycat Dolls - Doll Domination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never saw PCD with Asia so it was as if she was never in the band anyway - the whole show was pointless!

Comment

Originally posted by preyan
      Originally posted by Aurelia
      Update!

Per NicoleFan:

Robin Antin phoned into the 103.7 Kiss FM morning show today to talk about the successful new reality show on the CW entitled simply The Search For The Next Doll. She confirmed the girls have been hard at work on the new album while touring with Christina Aguilera and that the winner has recorded some vocals for the new album. Robin also said Lil' Kim and Miss Aguilera herself will be on the album.

Also, Aamer Haleem on VH1 confirmed the girls album will be out by the late-summer and is reportedly called "Double The Trouble" on the weekly countdown.
      http://www.askmen.com/specials/2007_top ... ure-1.html
      Late summer? 2008???? Nicole's album is out this month, and summer 2007 is officially over! Its now fall! So I am correct by assuming 2008???? :-?
      I laughed when I saw that too they probably mean Summer '08. But why would they have already made an album title so soon. :-?
      LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

It's probably a working title.

Comment

It's probably a working title.
          yeah i know they wont go with that, its an awful name. I remeber when they opened for xtina here in Vancouver. Nicole did an interview for a local staion and they asked if Double the Trouble was the name of the new album and she said they didnt have a name.
          You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

Update: Nicole's solo career is on hold for the Dolls' new album.

Per MonicaMania:

The Pussycat Dolls are currently working on their sophomore album, and among the musicians drafted for the as yet untitled project is Mark Taylor of Metrophonic Productions.

Comment

Thank god.
              Best decision they could have made for her solo career.
              Looking forward to this. They've already recorded with Christina Aguilera & Lil' Kim, well I think.

Comment

They have to knock off Danity Kane. PCD are much better and have more potential.
                Pop music = life

Comment

Poor Nicole, no album release at all then?
                  LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

Originally posted by col89
                    Poor Nicole, no album release at all then?
                    Bet they'll give it another go after this.
                    They should re-record Supervillain with all of PCD and put it on the album.

Comment

I hope PCD do come back, they were too amazing to just be a one album phenomenon.

Have they definitely got rid of Asia now?

Comment

Originally posted by Thriller
                        I hope PCD do come back, they were too amazing to just be a one album phenomenon.

Have they definitely got rid of Asia now?
                        No chance at her joining. I hated her through most of the show until the final where I realised she had it all so perfect. They should have let Melissa R join!! :evil:

Does anyone know anymore about the collaborations with Lil' Kim and Christina? I know they said they'd be working with Christina because they toured with her and after that were gonna hit the studio. Lady Marmalade cover? And with Lil' Kim that's why they also chose her to be a judge on Search for the Next Doll.

Comment

They're like spice girls with all they're different personalities. I can see this selling another 6 Million WW. They'll probably release a ton of singles.

Comment

This is gonna be huge. Can't say I'm a big fan, but I do enjoy most of their songs.
                            They say beauty's in the eye of the beholder
                            That's why I look in the mirror every morning and realize how fly I am

Comment

Originally posted by pussycatdollns
                              They have to knock off Danity Kane. PCD are much better and have more potential.
                              No way! All the members in DK can sing and dance and do generally contribute equally over a record.
                              Originally posted by Thriller
                              Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

Originally posted by kushi
                                Originally posted by pussycatdollns
                                No way! All the members in DK can sing and dance and do generally contribute equally over a record.
                                Yeah and PCD all have talent, they just don't get a chance to show it. I have a feeling they will with this album though. Just hope they can churn out more hits like Buttons etc.

Comment

Dear Friends

Thank you so much for the amazing fan book you sent me. It means so much to me that you all continue to love and support me. When I was reading the fan book I was moved to tears several times by all of your amazing artwork, letters, and poems. When I was in Hong Kong over New Years, I watched the DVD you all created and it made me realize how blessed I was to have such an amazing group of fans. I know you have all been waiting patiently for the release of "Her Name Is Nicole" and I want you to know that I am actually grateful the album has been pushed back. Yes, I REALLY mean that. You see, I want to make sure this album is the best I can make it because I owe that to myself, and to all of you, to release the best music I possibly can. I hope you all continue with me on this journey because it will be worth the wait. I also want to say thank you to Darzel for putting all this together and making sure I received this truly uplifting fan book. So many of you wrote that I have inspired you, but I need you to know you guys inspire me. Let's make 2008 the best year yet! Thank you from the bottom of my heart: Darzel, Gabz, Chrisanna Yan, Cassie, Mary K, Jaime-Louise Lincy, Gladys, Angelina, Aleksandra Gdansky, Nadia, Lara, Erica Kloestra, Fatima, Mary, Christine, Melissa Sousa, Ali, Chen Bonfis, Jared Gelman, Caitlin, Yvonne, Jose, Bizu, Roxanna, Tara, Noush, Scott, Courtney, Sabrina, Ale, Anna, Charley, Katrina, Cheema, Anna, Maddalina, Taylor Doyle, Margret L, Marie Anthony C, Lissy, Mellissa, Vanessa, Kate, Hollie, Roxy, Claire Bynce, Linanyi Ortiz, Chelsea McGuigan, Vlad, Tania Crupi, Ashley Hawn, Bao, Michael, Maddy and everyone else who has continued to support me.
                                  I love you all,
                                  Nicole

Comment

Per Rap-Up, I think Rodney Jerkins is working with them.

Comment

He's just finished working with them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpwDbsNuMtc

Comment

Intresting!! Maybe Feedback pt 2. with PCD , Well I'm not a fan of them , but must say they are cool , and I enjoy their songs

Comment

Originally posted by alxx
                                          He's just finished working with them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpwDbsNuMtc
                                          Darn, you beat me to the link. Anyway, I am so happy! New PCD material. I love the Dolls.
                                          Pop music = life

Comment

PCD was actually an amazing album! The singles they chose to release were perfect. Though tbh I can't listen to them so much now, only due to overplay (despite absolutely loving the songs at the time). I still really love Buttons though - that song is just class!

Comment

PCD definitely was an amazing album from start to finish, they really will it cut for them on a follow-up. I just hope that those rumoured collaborations are actually true though and won't turn out to be a disappointing second album.
                                              LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

Yeah the last album was very good. Hopefully it'll be more original tracks on this, and I cant wait to hear the Ag colab
                                                You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

At least half of "PCD" was cover versions! It was a great pop album but if they want my respect as artists they need to record original tracks

Comment

Originally posted by crazyman324
                                                    PCD was actually an amazing album! The singles they chose to release were perfect. Though tbh I can't listen to them so much now, only due to overplay (despite absolutely loving the songs at the time). I still really love Buttons though - that song is just class!
                                                    U literally stole the words outta my mouth
                                                    WHAT HAPPENED TO UKMIX ???
                                                    All the Fighting and Arguments are getting old now, lets get back to talking about the MUSIC

Comment

Working...
                                                    X