No announcement yet.

Pussycat Dolls - Doll Domination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Nicole already was solo with the PCD. So her beeing without them didn't make much of a difference for me. Her solo career didn't go well because she released mediocre singles. People expected something like "Don't cha" or "Buttons" - something with an edge, where she's truly singing. She didn't really sing on her first single and concentrated way too much on a sexy look in its video. "Baby love" was a cute song with nice singing but nothing for the clubs really. It was a minor hit though. I heard it on the radio every hour in germany. She shouldn't give up just yet. She's one of the few talents who combine all the things beeing necessary for a big success. She just needs better material. Maybe she'll have that with the second PCD-record.
    And if I only could
    I'd make a deal with God
    And I'd get him to swap our places

(Kate Bush - Running up that hill)

Comment

Aww shame, Carmit was nice. Even though she didn't do much.

I hope this isn't a sign that from now everything else will crumble. :(
      LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

carmit is a good dancer / singer.. prolly the best 1 the group had.
        I hope she recorded vocals for the album..otherwise it will be as bland as nicole's solo efforts.
        and my heart just melts
        Ice Cream Truck

Comment

That's Sad I Have A Feelin' That She Was Really Tallented She Was Defenitely The Best Dancer Vocally I Don't Know Because They Only Gave Nicole Floppa A Chance To Sing RIDICULOUS!

Anyway Here Is A Interview With Carmit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrHv7YaYgu8

Like Her Personality!

Comment

Carmit Performing With The Oldschool PCD :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWEDMSXOzQk

Comment

She was my fave.I'm not gonna be so interested in their new album if Carmit won't be in it.

Comment

Originally posted by cristy
                She was my fave.I'm not gonna be so interested in their new album if Carmit won't be in it.
                She's my fav too. She brought spice to the group, it's just like Ginger leaving the Spice Girls!
                Pop music = life

Comment

Awww! I loved her voice
                  Is it actually official though, as the PCD site has said nothing and if she has properly left then surely she would have left before they started recording the new album. I hope the group doesn't end up like the Sugababes or Destiny's child, the original line-up's good :-?

Comment

Damned...
                    Carmit was one of the good vocalists along with Nicole and Melody (i haven't really heard the others )

I hope it's not true!!!

Comment

• Well she is the oldest and after being with the dolls for that long I can understand why she might want to go and live her life instead of just touring and performing.

Bet Robin has something to do with it, she'll have probably kicked Carmit out for being too old then join herself. Stupid old hag.

Least with 5 members we get to hear more vocals I guess. Jessica's voice is good on that Paul Van Dyke White Lies track.

Comment

• Not overly fussed about Carmit - though she was somewhat interesting.
                        I just want new PCD stuff now. Cherish and Danity Kane are good, but The Dolls will forever reign supreme in my eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by crazyman324
                          I just want new PCD stuff now. Cherish and Danity Kane are good, but The Dolls will forever reign supreme in my eyes.
                          Ok, YES we are the same person!

No one comes close to PCD in American girlband terms for me. Can't wait for the new album.

Don't really care about Carmit tbh, she always looked awkward anyway!

Comment

• :( Really disappointed about Carmit, I really liked her... and she sounded fab on her lead track on "PCD". She brought a more individual look to the group. I hope it's not true!
                            "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

• They're set to perform in Kuwait in 2 weeks for the soldiers for the Operation MySpace project BUT the image of them on the profile has Carmit cut out !!

http://www.myspace.com/operationmyspace

Comment

• Woo, am actually quite excited that they're gonna perform together.

PCDs sta a Spice Girls gig.

cute

Comment

• I hope inabout 2 weeks from now we'll hear some info about the upcoming album when they perfrom in kuwait.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dino
                                    I hope inabout 2 weeks from now we'll hear some info about the upcoming album when they perfrom in kuwait.
                                    If we're really lucky they could perform something new but I doubt it. I'm more interested in seeing what's happening with Carmit :-?

Comment

• It did make me chuckle how they just chopped Carmit out of that picture on myspace

Comment

• Originally posted by Glitta06
                                        It did make me chuckle how they just chopped Carmit out of that picture on myspace
                                        wanna see
                                        i'm living in the future, so the presence is my past. my presence is a present, kiss my ass!

Comment

• Heres 2 new pcd pics as a 5 piece girlgroup now

Comment

Heres 2 new pcd pics as a 5 piece girlgroup now

lol at them just dying the other black haired one hairs red to make up for the loss Carmit
                                            Whats the reason,that I'm here again thats crazy

Comment

• Mediatakeout.com supposedly was 100% sure that a member was leaving and that Beyonce's sister was joining. I thought it was a crock, but I'm starting to think something maybe up :-?
                                              Aaliyah....Aaliyah....WAKE UP!!!
                                              EnVogue....Where the hell ya at??
                                              Chante Moore...marry me!

Comment

• Originally posted by kevin
                                                Mediatakeout.com supposedly was 100% sure that a member was leaving and that Beyonce's sister was joining. I thought it was a crock, but I'm starting to think something maybe up :-?
                                                I dont want her in the group they should leave it at 5.

Comment

Not overly fussed about Carmit.
                                                  Originally posted by Thriller
                                                  Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

• :( it looks wrong its obvious someones left whereas if one of blonde ones left who do f all you wouldnt notice. carmit for me stood out she had more attitude and personality than the rest, not to mention one of the few singers in the group has gone i bet nicole and melody are fighting for her parts lol

Comment

Woo, am actually quite excited that they're gonna perform together.

PCDs sta a Spice Girls gig.

cute
                                                      This is such a beautiful pic
                                                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Heres 2 new pcd pics as a 5 piece girlgroup now

I just realised that my fave on.. the red head... has left! (Sorry, I dont know all their names off hand... I just know Nicole!!)

Fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuk
                                                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• ^ I know :( just watched the beep video carmit kinda owned that vid just from the free style bits

Comment

• Originally posted by naughtynae
                                                            ^ I know :( just watched the beep video carmit kinda owned that vid just from the free style bits
                                                            Yeah, I loved her most in the Buttons video too.
                                                            She was a fantastic dancer!

Comment

• I was never bothered about the ginga, they still look hot.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X