• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ska8er
    replied
    Originally posted by alxx
    Ooh the cover is nice!
    That tracklisting is wrong, they wouldn't leave out Elevator & Magic as they're the rumoured next singles.
    I agree! Actually there are rles for re-releases that are saying that if they don't keep the original songs on the album then it would be considered as a new album so they will have all of DD (i hope that all the songs will have edited vocals) and the new tracks!

I think that Jessicas blog gives me hope that we will hear more then Nicoles vocals on Painted Windows at least. And i would love if the Hush Hush Remix had a verse sung entirely by Melody but Nicole said: "I worked on a remix..." so that seems unlikely :(

Leave a comment:

• alxx
    replied
    Ooh the cover is nice!
    That tracklisting is wrong, they wouldn't leave out Elevator & Magic as they're the rumoured next singles.

Leave a comment:

• Colin
    replied
    Hot cover, like the original was!

I'd be very disappointed if they only had ten tracks on the re-release. Not sure if I would buy the re-release for only three tracks any road, to be honest. If it had a bonus DVD I'd well 'ave it.

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin
    replied
    ^^ That'd only be 10 songs.
    I doubt it.

Leave a comment:

• Ska8er
    replied
    Tracklisting from pussycatdolls.net

‘Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny)’ - AR Rahman and The Pussycat Dolls featuring Nicole Scherzinger
    The English remix of the Oscar winning song from Slumdog Millionaire and the PCD’s current single at Top 40
    ‘Painted Windows’ - new track produced by Rodney Jerkins
    ‘Top Of The World’ - theme song to MTV’s new series The City
    ‘Hush Hush; Hush Hush’ - Remix of Hush Hush (with new vocals from “I Will Survive” by Glorio Gaynor) performed like they do on tour!

3 Hits from Doll Domination:
    ‘When I Grow Up’
    ‘I Hate This Part’
    ‘Bottle Pop’

3 Fan favorites from Doll Domination:
    ‘Halo’ - produced by Timbaland
    ‘Takin’ Over The World’
    ‘I’m Done’

Release date:
    April 14, 2009

If this is true then the tracklisting sucks... :(

Leave a comment:

• pussycatdollns
    replied
    http://www.last.fm/music/The+Pussycat+D ... nation+2.0

Leave a comment:

• volver
    replied
    Nicole's hair looks like a big octopus

Leave a comment:

• Ska8er
    replied
    Here is a better pic of the cover:

I can't fix it so sorry!

Leave a comment:

• LetMeLoveU
    replied
    uhhh... a re-release so soon well... bring on the us gold certification!!!

the new cover lokks strange though...

Leave a comment:

• crystalphoenix
    replied
    Originally posted by AussiePopStar8
    So we've got "Jai Ho", "Top of the World" and "Painted Windows" confirmed on 2.0 ?
    Surely they'll cull some of the original album tracks so theat the re-release is more substantial than one song we've never heard.
    Although I agree with that idea, wouldn't that mean the re-release would chart as a separate album on the Billboard charts and therefore sales/shipments wouldn't be combined with the original? I could be wrong, but I remember reading about a Billboard rule involving removing tracks from an album for a re-release/re-issue... :-?

I'm not sure if the RIAA has the same policy either...

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin
    replied
    That cover is LUSH.

Leave a comment:

• volver
    replied
    The rerelease better be handled well. This era has been a mess which is shame because it had a lot of potential.

Leave a comment:

• AussiePopStar8
    replied
    So we've got "Jai Ho", "Top of the World" and "Painted Windows" confirmed on 2.0 ?
    Surely they'll cull some of the original album tracks so theat the re-release is more substantial than one song we've never heard.
    Jessica's message gives me a glimmer of hope as well. I think the label aren't totally idiotic and have heard that the fans wanna hear the other girls sing. Would be great to hear some or all of the album with the others sharing vocal time.

Leave a comment:

• Kare
    replied
    i dont think the 2.0 will do alot for the album... hopefully get it certified?

Leave a comment:

• pmape
    replied
    I hope all of Nicole's project isn't Jai Ho-ish . I hate this airy-islandy feel that her & akon & colby o dennis have to their songs.

Leave a comment:

• hypnotikwater
    replied
    Re-release cover:

Bit strange.
    Also, that interview - she's blatantly going to try it solo again soon.

Leave a comment:

• nas4life123
    replied
    it should come out soon..

Leave a comment:

• t_dot
    replied
    Originally posted by col89
    Originally posted by Merci
    ...imagine if it's the song that Adele said she wrote for the dolls
    "Should I give up or should I just keep painting* windows?"

*Previously noted the correct title of 'Paint-ED Windows', but adjusted it's lyrical content.
    Ha ha he he ha ha HO.

Leave a comment:

• heyheyyouyou
    replied
    I think its going to be up-beat and about how she/they are being stalked by an ex, and how they need to get "Painted Windows" to keep him out!

Leave a comment:

• Colin
    replied
    Originally posted by Merci
    ...imagine if it's the song that Adele said she wrote for the dolls
    "Should I give up or should I just keep painting* windows?"

*Previously noted the correct title of 'Paint-ED Windows', but adjusted it's lyrical content.
    Ha ha he he ha ha HO.

Leave a comment:

• nas4life123
    replied
    painted windows better be good.....

Leave a comment:

• Merci
    replied
    ^^ I think it's new..
    imagine if it's the song that Adele said she wrote for the dolls

Leave a comment:

• heyheyyouyou
    replied
    Can we all please take out a couple minutes and pray "Painted Windows" isn't a HNIN left-over.

Leave a comment:

• jf32
    replied
    March 31st ! So soon. Can't find it up fro pre-order anywhere :-? . They should add Bad Girl to it aswell. I hope the cover's good at least.

Leave a comment:

• LikeNoOther
    replied
    And the point of a re release is?

The original they have out now isn't even selling. What will make people buy a re release? Jai Ho? hate This Part Right Here?

Nicole here's your chance go solo while you can.

Leave a comment:

• Colin
    replied
    Seriously, a re-release? I don't see it doing much to be honest, would love to be proved wrong though. It's so strange how their album-selling has suddenly dwindled with this album.

'Painted Windows' sounds like it could be something like 'Chasing Pavements' - although would love for it to be a Britney or GaGa collab!

Leave a comment:

• Ska8er
    replied
    Originally posted by pussycatdollns
    Captve was never recorded by PCD. Chris Brown said he wrote it and another song for the Dolls, and submitted them, but there is no proof that PCD accepted them and then recorded them.
    Well i hope they did record it because it's such a good song!

Here is a part of a new Nicole interview from SheKnows:
    SheKnows: Are you guys working on any new material?

Nicole Scherzinger: We’re actually repackaging the Pussycat Dolls album and it’s coming out March 31. We have new songs including Jai Ho! That’s out soon. Then we’ll be Doll Dominating again. We’re going to Doll dominate Australia and then Asia where Lady Gaga is coming back out with us.

SheKnows: Sweet!

Nicole Scherzinger: I think after that, we might take a little break. I know I have some things in line that I want to do. I’m sure the other girls do as well.

SheKnows: Are we going to hear any more of your solo material in the next couple of years?

Nicole Scherzinger: Definitely, I’m still working on it. The good thing is I’m a relentless perfectionist and the bad thing is I’m a relentless perfectionist (laughs). I want the music to be right. You only get to come out with your first solo album one time. It’s all about timing. That’s why I feel so fortunate to be a part of Jai Ho! because it is a Pussycat Dolls song featuring Nicole Scherzinger, because this is me. It’s my sound. To be able to have the hand I’ve been able to have in creating this song – people get to know me a little bit more through the soul and the spirit of the song.

SheKnows: That certainly comes through – Nicole, thank you so much and all the best for continued success.

Nicole Scherzinger: Thank you so much. I want to thank all of our Pussycat Doll fans and the Nicole fans – never loose faith.

Leave a comment:

• Benjamin
    replied
    Can't wait for the Hush Hush remix.
    I really hope it's the tuor remix.
    That one's perfection.

Leave a comment:

• pussycatdollns
    replied
    Captve was never recorded by PCD. Chris Brown said he wrote it and another song for the Dolls, and submitted them, but there is no proof that PCD accepted them and then recorded them.

Leave a comment:

• Ska8er
    replied
    Originally posted by cypriotpcdfan
    Originally posted by alxx
    It sounds like a ballad :-?
    When I Grow Up sounded like a ballad too, but it was a club banger...
    Still, Painted Windows is such a weird title..I cant think of a theme for the lyrics sourounding that title..
    I really hope they add Love Gun to the re-release.. before the album was released, all the reporters said that it was the highlight of the album! I wonder why they didnt include it!
    Yes! The should put Love Gun. All of their interviewers were talking about it and the Dolls said that it was one of their favourite on their album! I think they should also put Captive on the re-release!

One song just isn't enough if they want to get more sales!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X