No announcement yet.

Pussycat Dolls - Doll Domination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Melody has a fair few bits, but people need to accept that the way PCD always has and always will work is with Nicole as lead singer and doing the majority of backing too, and the other girls as performers who bring the live routines to life. If you go into any PCD song expecting shared vocals you're just asking to be disappointed; it's just NOT what they're about, at all.

Comment

• Just bought the standard and deluxe editions...I also got it for $2.99 on Amazon.
      Pop music = life

Comment

• The deluxe edition for £9.99 on CDWOW! is now showing the same track listing as the version on Bang CD... they also have the American version too but for £13.99.
        "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

• I can't stop playing IHTP....it HAS to be a US single at some point in time.
          I'm so done trying to be everything you want,
          I had to stop.
          Baby you ain't worth it,
          I won't Camouflage.

Comment

• It's all about "I Hate This Part", "Bottle Pop" and "Magic" for me at the moment - I love those. All of them MUST be singles!
            "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

• so "Just say yes" in which edition??? :/ I'm sooo confused and I'm sure I'll end up buying 2 versions :evil:
              I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her ¯\_(?)_/¯

Comment

• Originally posted by topopMAC1
                I'd say "Magic" was this album's "Buttons" TBH.
                i agree x
                LJC--->>

Comment

• I need to go to the store and pick up a copy before the week ends!
                  You're like a bad penny =)

Comment

• Originally posted by topopMAC1
                    It's all about "I Hate This Part", "Bottle Pop" and "Magic" for me at the moment - I love those. All of them MUST be singles!
                    I agree 1000%, and on Itunes those are the top 3 excluding WIGU and WTAT.
                    You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

• Good Ellen performance.
                      Originally posted by Thriller
                      Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

• I love this album!

I have to big up "Love the Way You Love Me"

Comment

• Originally posted by kushi
                          Good Ellen performance.
                          Agreed!

Comment

• Looks like we might be getting 'Just Say Yes' after all:

The Import Deluxe Edition of the album comes with slightly different cover art and two additional tracks on the bonus disc, 'Perhaps Perhaps Perhaps' - 2:14 and 'Just say yes'- 4:40. This album is the follow-up to their smash debut 'PCD', 'Doll Domination'shows why the Dolls are the leaders of the pack; and features seriously fierce set of tracks and collaborations from Rodney Jerkins, Sean Garrett, Polow Da Don, Timbaland and Cee-Lo Green; including the single 'When I Grow Up'. Universal. 2008.
                            Source: Target

Hopefully this is the UK Edition. If so I am totally getting it!

Comment

• Originally posted by crazyman324
                              I love this album!

I have to big up "Love the Way You Love Me"
                              Smart man! I love the 'lalalala's and Melody's entire verse
                              Pop music = life

Comment

• Another new favourite: Who's Gonna Love You

Comment

• Originally posted by LJC123
                                  Originally posted by topopMAC1
                                  I'd say "Magic" was this album's "Buttons" TBH.
                                  i agree x
                                  Whatchamacallit is this album's "Buttons"

Comment

• <3 Darkchild Remix of Watcha Think About That-that-that-that.
                                    Originally posted by Thriller
                                    Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

• Originally posted by pussycatdollns
                                      Just bought the standard and deluxe editions...I also got it for $2.99 on Amazon.
                                      I'm really shocked at this why it's so Cheap

Comment

• I prefer the original to the Darkchild remix.

From the sounds of the behind the scenes video clips it sounds like they'll have the original and then a bit of the Darkchild remix mixed in.

Comment

• Originally posted by hypnotikwater
                                          According to Last.fm, the most listened to tracks from 'Doll Domination' since its leak are:

5. Halo [1027]
                                          I think I'm responsible for that. Must have played it about 100 already
                                          Check out my new music blog http://www.mad-ice.com

Comment

• I'm worried this won't get the top US spot :(

Comment

• now I really want to somethin':
                                              i am in a DK board and their is a topic about the Dolls (to be honest, there are many topics about them-.-) and the DK fans always say: 'Waah their new album is wack...blabla' or 'nicole looking like a men azz' hello?! ok if u dont like them, then u dont like them but dont be rude... u all know what i mean?!

they always say:'ah their all talentless and all of DK can sing way better then Nicole'
                                              eh ok... Nicole's a damn good singer and I think shes on the same level with Aundrea and Dawn but the other 3 def. cant sing as good as nicole... yes they are good and I like them but please lets stay honest...

all the DK fans are hatin' on PCD and I cant stay in a board like that, where everybodys hatin' and sayin' shit about one of my favourite groups(PCD - but I like Dk too)

So now: Why do u think the DK fans are sayin' all this shit?!'

just wanted to write this text, because its gettin on my nerves

Comment

• Interscope’s Pussycat Dolls and RCA/RMG’s Kings of Leon will be in the mix, both in the 70-75k range. Nicole S. and company return with estimates in the 70-75k range for their latest, Doll Domination, the follow-up to their 2.8 million-selling debut PCD. (HDD)

Terrible result... I'm very disappointed !

Comment

• Yikes.
                                                  Bt im sure it will have some legs...
                                                  You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

• Are those figures UK or US?!

I ordered my 2CD special off CDWOW, in case anyone is looking for it, they have both versions of the 2CD specials as well the original!
                                                    LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

Working...
                                                    X