No announcement yet.

Justin Timberlake - Justified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^ Thats what I was thinking today, because that seems to be the track everyone's talking about. My current favorite too. Plus it would look good to have Timbaland on his second single, after the Neptunes.
    http://profiles.myspace.com/users/6321635

Comment

well, i just purchased the album today, so i haven't even had time to listen ot it. however, the sticker on the CD jacket implies that "senorita" is the next single. could this be true?
      http://navelgazing101.tumblr.com/

Comment

I had the hard decision last night of choosing which track to release into my Top 40 next.
        I do very much like 'Rock Your Body'-but I think it's one of those tracks with a limited time appeal, where as the subtle 'Take It From Here' will last much longer. So that was my choice.
        1 Harry Styles|2 Pet Shop Boys|3 Ciara |4 Sigala|5 Raye|

Comment

Why did you have to include a JT album track? I thought it was just forthcoming and current singles in your chart?
          from
          CRAIG (CJ)
          (soul/R&B/hip hop moderator)

Comment

well, i got a chance to listen to the LP. and there's no doubt that "cry me a river" has to be the next single. it's the strongest song there.
            http://navelgazing101.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by CJB
              Why did you have to include a JT album track? I thought it was just forthcoming and current singles in your chart?
              No-I have lots of album tracs in my top 40 too!
              1 Harry Styles|2 Pet Shop Boys|3 Ciara |4 Sigala|5 Raye|

Comment

Question, guys! I own the Justin Timberlake: Live from London DVD with only eight tracks on the set list.

Which tour is this DVD from?

Comment

^
                  I think it's from Justified and Lovin' It Live tour (Justified World Tour)..
                  The DVD was released in December 2003.. and I believe it was recorded between Dec. 5 - 8 in Earls Court, the venue of the tour in London.

Comment

Thanks, that's what I thought too! But the set list on Wikipedia is different and contains 14 songs, while there's only eight tracks on the DVD. :-?

Comment

^ Yeah. I also have a copy of the DVD and the setlist on the DVD was obviously cut short for some reason. :-?

Comment

Oh, okay! Thanks, mate.

Comment

I LOVE Senorita, have done for years, it's such a great song, I think it's one of his best.

Comment

Gosh such a huge release and only 2 pages of discussion.
                            Didn't people have any opinions back in 2002? Damn...

Cry Me A River is such a classic tchoon, hardly get played any more though, I wonder why ? Like I Love You, Rock Your Body, Senorita, and that MacDonalds song (lol) were all wicked too.
                            Hater-bitch, we're taking you to the left.

Comment

I play this at least once a week!

Comment

I much prefer "FutureSex/LoveSounds" but I do give this the odd spin every now and again.

Comment

It was released 17 years ago today.

- #2 in the US
                                  - certified 4x platinum
                                  - #11 on the 2003 US year-end chart
                                  - #1 in two countries, Top 10 in 8 countries
                                  - spawned two Top 5 hits and a Top 20 hit
                                  - nominated for four Grammys, won the award for Best Pop Vocal Album
                                  - 11.2 million copies sold worldwide
                                  The singles are the best songs on the album. Never Again, (And She Said) Take Me Now and (Oh No) What You Got are also bops.
                                  Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Wow, time flies!

Comment

What an incredible debut album. I remember everyone having this and Stripped at the same time - What a year.
                                      thank u, next

Comment

Working...
                                      X