Justin Timberlake - Justified

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justin Timberlake - Justified

Ive heard a few tracks from Justin's debut album.It sounds great.What do you think?Will you be buying it?
    I've Made It Through The Rain Into The Sunshine!

where to hear the clips?
    A broken neck didnít stop them, nor attacks on their anti-war album.

Comment

I don't know if I'll buy it, I hardly ever buy albums, only if it's extremely good and I love the artist. I've only heard the single which I love, if the rest of the album is as good I might consider buying it.
      http://profiles.myspace.com/users/6321635

Comment

I will be buying it the day of release, I cant wait to get my hands on a piece of Justin
        1 Harry Styles|2 Pet Shop Boys|3 Ciara |4 Sigala|5 Raye|

Comment

i won't be buyin it, his voice is sooo shakey and high pitched and ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
          not my typa thang!
          *Single Of The Week - Beverley Knight - Come As You Are*

Comment

Surprisingly I think I might buy it! From what I've heard of it (some clips on Radio One) it's certainly a credible R&B album, well produced and well sung. With some great collaboration credits and top class producers it's certainly one to look forward to.
            from
            CRAIG (CJ)
            (soul/R&B/hip hop moderator)

Comment

I will never buy it. He's a phony. He said in some interview that he listened to stevie wonder, Marvin Gaye and Aretha Franklin when he was little. He made it seem like he was influenced by them but he is a total liar. They showed this fake on VH1's before they rock stars and when he was little the boy was singing country songs. Oh please Justin Gimme a Break.
              Favorite new shows this fall season '06

1. Heroes
              2. Ugly Betty
              3. Six Degrees

Comment

I'm sure he can listen to other types of music though, maybe his parents listened to country. I don't know how you can call him a phony from that; maybe he is finally now doing the kinda music he likes! I know I listened to the artists he lists when I was little but that didn't stop me from buying a Dannii Minogue album (I wish it had! )!
                from
                CRAIG (CJ)
                (soul/R&B/hip hop moderator)

Comment

Well I had to listen to Meatloaf and Cyndi Lauper through my parents!
                  And because of that I still like their music now, but it certainly hasn't made any influence on the music I like today!

Comment

I don't really like his voice either, but I always try to give artists second and third chances to prove themselves, especially if they do so with some good producers. On 'Justified', he hooked up with Timbaland and the Neptunes for the majority of the album. Timbaland put down some "bangers" as Justin called them, at least from what I can tell from the snippets, but the Neptunes don't really impress me with their work with him (maybe except for "Like I Love You"). Maybe it's because I'm getting kind of tired of them, or it could be that he is mediocre and overrated, probably both. Really though, this album has been hyped to the umpteenth degree, maybe because of the possible melding of pop and R&B indefinitely...I hope not. I don't want to hear Aaron Carter on a Timbaland beat in the future. Getting back to 'Justified', I probably won't be buying this album, because I don't buy an album for just beats, especially an R&B album with mediocre or substandard vocals (or "soul" as he calls it )...

Comment

It's been leaked, has anyone heard the whole album yet? What are your thoughts? Don't let the snippets fool you like they did me, the album really isn't that bad. The production is great, as expected, and Justin comes through some of the time, nothing really spectacular though. His falsetto can get a bit annoying because he uses it on all the tracks pretty much. I don't know, this might set a new standard for R&B albums: consistently tight production with good/fair vocals (they are good/fair, not great) from a white male of all people (don't mean to include race, but it is a matter in this context)! There is no bad track on this entire album, which is probably due to the production, well maybe except for "Rock Your Body", but that's personal. Check "Last Night" and "Right for Me", those are my favorites...

Comment

Just downloaded and its wicked! dont understand why he released 'Like I Love You' as the first single.

Comment

i might actually purchase it, too, and i never bought any of the N'SYNC albums. i am not even that crazy about the lead single, but it seems like a pretty consistent CD, one you can listen to without skipping any songs, probably thanks to the neptunes
                          http://navelgazing101.tumblr.com/

Comment

I'm hearing a LOT of great things about this album-from my hiphop loving friends so it must be good if they're willing to admit it's THAT good
                            I'll download some songs tonight

Comment

lol! Stop it everyone, I don't want to be the last person to hear it! But I'm still refusing to download the album, because I want to hear the whole thing for the first time when I rush home with it from the store!

Comment

Originally posted by BronxBadBoi
                                I will never buy it. He's a phony. He said in some interview that he listened to stevie wonder, Marvin Gaye and Aretha Franklin when he was little. He made it seem like he was influenced by them but he is a total liar. They showed this fake on VH1's before they rock stars and when he was little the boy was singing country songs. Oh please Justin Gimme a Break.
                                well said GURL
                                *Single Of The Week - Beverley Knight - Come As You Are*

Comment

Boogie, if you're gonna kiss butt, than at least get the sex right

Comment

Hmmm - I'm considering getting this album myself. Is there anywhere I can hear clips? Otherwise, someone might just have to 'recommend' it when it comes out.
                                    Get thinking

Live life

Comment

is it out this week? if it is I'll buy it. I think it'll be an ace album!
                                      CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

Ummm... so I'm downloading some of the songs, and some haven't even finished downloading- but ummm.. every track I have so far is HOT!! I mean hot, as in, the second it comes on I have to turn it up and it gets me moving. I know all credit should go to Tim and the Neptunes but I'm just amazed at the hotness of these songs lol... Damn! I absolutely love 'Nothing Else' , 'Cry Me A River' , 'Take It From Here' (beautiful melodies and strings) and Rock Your Body (haven't heard it in full yet but the beat is tight)

Okay Justin you got me I'M A FAN! lol

*hides in shame*

*EDIT* Okay hooooold up. On 'Nothing Else' , does he sing 'You're out of this world, except you're not green' ?? And I thought 'Here baby, hold my jacket' was his worst lyric ever....

Comment

Working...
                                        X