Britney Spears - Blackout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MrLeonix View Post

Blackout’s cover is actually cool. Bizarre, chaotic, enigmatic and somehow iconic and distinctive.
    The album is great but the cover and photo shoot were terrible, she looks sad and uncomfortable in every picture. Plus the shake n go wig was a choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ewokguy15 View Post

The album is great but the cover and photo shoot were terrible, she looks sad and uncomfortable in every picture. Plus the shake n go wig was a choice.
      Let’s agree on disagree
      Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

• "Blackout" was added to the Rolling Stone' "The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time" list:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...out-2-1062792/

The pop queen vents all her raging party-girl hostility in Blackout — the weirdest, wildest music of her life. Blackout is her avant-disco concept album about fame, scandal, divorce, and dancing on tables in a cloud of glitter and Cheetos dust. “I’m Miss American Dream since I was 17,” Britney sneers in “Piece of Me,” with her voice warped into an electro-punk snarl. When she asks, “You want a piece of me?” she’s either pimping herself out or threatening to kick your ass. Either way, it’s Britney, bitch.

Comment

• Originally posted by matheusbelmont View Post
          "Blackout" was added to the Rolling Stone' "The 500 Greatest Albums of All Time" list:

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/m...out-2-1062792/
          That’s huge! But why wouldn’t the Bible be included there?
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• OMG yes! This is huge.

Glad for “Blackout” (it’s such a game-changing pop album).
            Britney Spears . Michael Jackson . Madonna . Metallica . Radiohead . Led Zeppelin . Oasis . Beyoncé . Soda Stereo

Comment

Working...
            X