No announcement yet.

Britney Spears - Blackout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Britney needs to be careful with working with a big handful of producers. That may negatively affect the whole albums cohesiveness as one track may be a major opposite of the other and may seem like an awkward fit on the album.

I pray to god that she's working with Bloodshy and Avant again. They produced "Toxic" which saved her "In The Zone" album.

Comment

Britney saved In the Zone by wanting to release Toxic as a single. Her management did not want to release it therefore she started speaking up for herself, and got her way.

Comment

apparently thse r some tracks shes recored...

Recorded tracks
        Rebellion Featured on the Official Britney Spears Website
        Little Me Featured on the Official Britney Spears Website
        Everybody (Britney Spears, Jonathan Rotem)
        Who Can She Trust? (Britney Spears, Jonathan Rotem)
        Kiss Me All Over (Britney Spears, Sean Garrett)
        Love (Britney Spears, Sean Garrett)
        Pull It (Britney Spears, Sean Garrett)
        Red Carpet (Britney Spears, Sean Garrett)
        Gypsy Woman (She's Homeless) (Neil Conway, Crystal Waters)
        Diamonds Are the Girl's Best Friend (James Harris, Terry Lewis)

Produces

T-Pain
        Jonathan Rotem
        Swizz Beatz
        Sean Garrett
        Pharell Williams
        Ne-Yo
        Scott Storch
        Timbaland
        Justin Timberlake
        Nate Hills (Danja)
        Kara Dioguardi
        Dr. Luke
        The Basement Boys
        Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis
        You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

THis is very annoying i h8 it when artists have to go to timbaland, EVERYONE has him nowadays and its getting tyring. I love his work but can you really imagine a timbaland track with britney on. Too many produces for my liking!

Produces

T-Pain
          Jonathan Rotem
          Swizz Beatz
          Sean Garrett
          Pharell Williams
          Ne-Yo
          Scott Storch
          Timbaland
          Justin Timberlake
          Nate Hills (Danja)
          Kara Dioguardi
          Dr. Luke
          The Basement Boys
          Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis[/quote]

Comment

AMA'S nice shes lookin real good!!!

The video of her presnting at the AMA's!!!
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=--odQkj35aw
            You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

ha - she looks AMAZING!!

Comment

Re: Britneys comeback....

Originally posted by WesM
                Is it just me or is everyone really rooting for Britney with the comeback? She comes out with a half decent single, she's gonna be huge again.

Been listening to her Pepsi commercial on YouTube!! Cant wait for the new album......
                that will be cool,i like britney.
                hope her comeback wont be sucks like Gwen's
                When i Come on this forum step aside.Oh Snap.

Comment

Am I nervous about Britney Spears' comeback? Hell no! She's manage to stay relevant in today's pop culture due to her pregnancies and her thing with her ex-hubby. People are just waiting for actual productive stuff from her to materialize,and they'll eat it all up like hot cakes!

...Plus, there are other reasons why Britney's remained relevant all these years. After all, she has been one of the biggest selling pop artists in the 2000s. Come on now...She's probably not going to sell as much as the last record, but she's going to continue putting out catchy-ass pop music because I think by now she's savvy and mature enough to know what her audiences want. Let's just hope she maintains this promise as she has with her past studio albums.

Comment

Re: Britneys comeback....

Originally posted by lisalove_music
                    Originally posted by WesM
                    Is it just me or is everyone really rooting for Britney with the comeback? She comes out with a half decent single, she's gonna be huge again.

Been listening to her Pepsi commercial on YouTube!! Cant wait for the new album......
                    that will be cool,i like britney.
                    hope her comeback wont be sucks like Gwen's
                    I hope she won't be sucks too

Comment

Gwen's comeback is underwhelming, but hey, what can you expect from an album that's full of "L.A.M.B." rejects or rush jobs? I think Gwen seemed like she needed to rush to get back to the spotlight, even though she probably recorded the bulk of the new album over her pregnancy.

Anyway, Britney's going to find a way to come back again and be awesome because she's never really had just a bland comeback. Either people love her or hate her more whenever she comes back, which is way better than having no reaction at all.

Comment

I love Gwen but, I hate Wind it up.

Britney looks amazing. Got the biggest reception coming out.

Comment

Originally posted by HonanBeetch
                          Gwen's comeback is underwhelming, but hey, what can you expect from an album that's full of "L.A.M.B." rejects or rush jobs? I think Gwen seemed like she needed to rush to get back to the spotlight, even though she probably recorded the bulk of the new album over her pregnancy.

Anyway, Britney's going to find a way to come back again and be awesome because she's never really had just a bland comeback. Either people love her or hate her more whenever she comes back, which is way better than having no reaction at all.
                          nah,she wont be,lol..
                          When i Come on this forum step aside.Oh Snap.

Comment

I'm looking forward to her comeback, i wish her a huge comeback with the fresh music

Comment

She's looking great again but she also looks really different!

Comment

I think that Britney with her stuff are going to rock the world again...ý

Now that she split with Kevin....all the people have a new positive conception of her.

Comment

I always thought Mona Lisa was a fairly good song. I hope she will put it on the new record.
                                  YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

I believe the mona lisa wouldn't be on her next album...

I wish that in her new album her voice wouldn't be modify....

for example...the new version of the clip of rebellion...isn't as well as the first demo clip...

In the demo clip...the voice i more natural and deep

Comment

Mona Lisa is an old song. It's not going to be on the record. Everyone has heard it already.

Comment

This is what britney has written in her offcial myspace

"Hey fans, Please make sure you delete any songs on your page that are not from my Official Myspace Music Profile. I have no problems with this because I know its all for support and likings of my music but many record companies have been taking legal action. Of course, I wouldn't want any of my fans to get into that kind of mess just for being a dedicated fan. So I'm warning you NOW please remove all music ASAP! Also, If you know of anyone who has uploaded a music fan page, please tell them to delete their music!

I love ya'll and you know how much I appreciate all the support and fan pages but this is for your own good, okay?

Add my Official Music Page and add the music from that page on your page!

http://www.myspace.com/britneyspears

Thanks!
                                        Love,
                                        Britney

Comment

she really changed the stupid person at her side...first K-Fed and now paris hilton.....
                                          starsareblind:"Friends or Lovers? These two canít seem to get enough of each other lately."
                                          Life tastes better with music

Comment

Perhaps tomorrow night Britney will co-host with Paris Hilton the Billboard Music Awards 2006 from Las Vegas on FOX

Comment

I really am eager for her return!

Comment

Britney has written a new letter to his fans in her official websites

www.britneyspears.com

and there is a new rumor today
                                                According to different sport sites/forums, NFL is currently in talks with Britney to have her perform during the Super Bowl half-time show. Nothing has been confirmed yet but Britney is said to debut her new single and perform a medley of previous hits.

bye bye

Comment

Probably it's a fake...but this is a new brieny lyric on the web

(Verse 1)
                                                  They say time goes by so slowly without true love by your side.
                                                  Everything dreams were once made of I try to deny.
                                                  Why is it when I almost bounce back, I somehow turn back the hands of time.
                                                  This is what my dreams are still made of -

(Bridge)
                                                  I said sorry many times but you didn't listen to me.
                                                  I understood what I did was wrong but baby please forgive me.
                                                  I tried to make everything work out all over again, but I got caught up in it once again.

(Chorus)
                                                  L.O.V.E take some time, listen to me.
                                                  L.O.V.E it takes some time to heal baby.
                                                  Tell me what I still feel is real.
                                                  L-O
                                                  V-E
                                                  (Oh Oh Yeah)
                                                  (Verse 2)
                                                  They always say what goes around, comes back around.
                                                  Knowone understands what they have until its gone.
                                                  Lately, why does everything I do, seem to go madly wrong?
                                                  Maybe its my self concious catching up to me or somehow my feelings have been to hard for even myself to believe.
                                                  But baby I just need you to hear me out.
                                                  This is what my dreams are still made of -

(Bridge)
                                                  I said sorry many times but you didn't listen to me.
                                                  I understood what I did was wrong but baby please forgive me.
                                                  I tried to make everything work out all over again, but I got caught up in it once again.

(Chorus)
                                                  L.O.V.E take some time, listen to me.
                                                  L.O.V.E it takes some time to heal baby.
                                                  Tell me what I still feel is real.
                                                  L-O
                                                  V-E
                                                  (Oh Oh Yeah)
                                                  (x2)

the song it's official.It's produced by Sean Garrett...but the words maybe are different

Comment

Originally posted by HonanBeetch

Get your information straight before saying that. 'The Sweet Escape' features only ONE 'LAMB' b-side, and that's 'Wonderful Life' which she CHOSE to leave off of her first album and save. 'Wind It Up' and 'Orange County Girl' were crafted AFTER 'LAMB' was released and used on the tour. Every song except 'Wonderful Life' is new.

Comment

Working...
                                                    X