The Black Eyed Peas - The E.N.D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Black Eyed Peas - The E.N.D

will.i.am recently told Billboard magazine, that once The Dutchess is over and done with, the Black Eyed Peas will be back!

Source: BEPBrazil.net
    Originally posted by Thriller
    Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

i soooo hope this is true, but i really cant see a new album from them nxt year - if there is it will be at the end of the year!
    Tell Your Wasted Time....

Comment

Originally posted by Billboard
      The Black Eyed Peas aren't monkeying around on their follow-up to 2005's four million-selling "Monkey Business." Main Pea will.i.am tells Billboard.com that the quartet's next album is "almost finished" and "will come out this time next year" -- meaning the fourth quarter of 2007. At the same time, he says there's room for a lot more to happen before the group wraps things up.

"We have 12 songs," will.i.am notes, "and we'll probably do another 30 or 40 songs." As with "Monkey Business," the Peas have been recording tracks on the road, including in China, but will probably finish things at home since the group is slated to be off tour between January and August.

As for the new album's direction, will.i.am says that "it's still a fun record" but that it also deals with social and some political issues. "We are not complaining," he says. "It's not, 'Oh, everything messed up! Oh my gosh, we're doomed!' It's a thinking record. It brings up what's happening in the world. 'Monkey Business' didn't do that."

The album has no title yet, and will.i.am says it's too early to start thinking about guests and collaborators. And any pressure to equal the multi-platinum success of "Monkey Business" and its 2003 predecessor "Elephunk" is mitigated by the Peas' own internal drive.

"We're afraid of losing what got us here, and that was humbleness and hunger," will.i.am explains. "It's easier now than it was in 1996. But it's still that fear of losing that drive and motivation and determination now that you've accomplished something. That's what's scary to us."

The album is just part of the Peas' crowded pod these days, too. The group recently released "Live From Sydney to Vegas," a highly interactive DVD featuring footage from shows in Australia and the U.S. with cutting-edge technology that allows viewers to shift seamlessly between the two concerts.

The group is also starting to plan for its third annual pre-Grammy Awards Pea Pod event, which this year will honor Interscope Records chief Jimmy Iovine. The Peas are up for one Grammy -- best pop performance by a duo or group with vocal -- while will.i.am is up for five, including producer of the year.

Comment

What happened to Keep The Bleepin Beeper?

Comment

Crud a thinking record like their other one i guess.

Comment

Cant wait for this. Their albums are the best and their singles are shit hot. Hopefully it'll be the same this time round. And I'd say The Dutchess will be over with quite quickly as its awful
            You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Funky Media says:

The Black Eyed Peas are currently in the studio working on their upcoming album, tentatively titled Revolution. They are working with producers Noise Trip (who did songs for Fergie's debut), Polow Da Don, Max Martin, Lil' Jon and others. The first single, "Can't Stop Us", is supposed to be sent to radio in the Summer, after Fergie stops promoting The Dutchess. The album is set for a Sep '07 release.

Comment

Rumoured to be titled "From The Roots To Fruits".

Comment

hey Kush u got a source, cool title though!!
                  You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

Hope it's more like monkey buisness and not that other album. I like how they push the limits of genre's to the max and i think a lot of other people did too.

Comment

Ya.

Originally posted by BEP Brazil
                      The upcoming BEP's album is scheduled for release in the second semester of 07, and has a new name, "From The Roots To Fruits", and not "Revolution" as we divulged.

Comment

What animal name will it be this time?
                        Elephunk - Elephant
                        Monkey Business - Monkey
                        Personal Chart Playlist

Comment

Originally posted by westhammer
                          And I'd say The Dutchess will be over with quite quickly as its awful
                          Whilst I agree with you, it might be over soon, I disagree with saying it's awful.
                          I think it's a fantastic album. Some really great songs. Very underrated.

Comment

Originally posted by kushi
                            Rumoured to be titled "From The Roots To Fruits".
                            Ace title.

Comment

existing topic.

Comment

will.i.am invited MTV 2 Canada into his house, which is his studio to talk about "Songs About Girls". Clickeh + Watch. He then went on to say the next BEP album will be out in 2008, titled "The E.N.D." which he said, "i'ma flip it on you, and it stands for the energy never dies". :-? what an awful title.

Comment

2008 is good...Fergie can roll out at least one more single off her album
                                  They call it the Church of Hot Addiction

Comment

Terrible Title

Comment

hmm not too fond of the title.

looking foward to it though, love a bit of BEP!
                                      tell the others you've gone to sea...

Comment

Dreadful title!
                                        LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

From Roots to Fruits was a better title, but I have a feeling this will be as amazing as Elephant & Monkey Business.

Comment

Fergie, BEP, will-i-am... whats the difference. I definitely did not miss them! ;)
                                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

It would be a great title if it was the BEPs last album...but as it stands it's quite random.

Comment

Originally posted by CanYouKeepUp
                                                It would be a great title if it was the BEPs last album...but as it stands it's quite random.
                                                Maybe they're hinting.

Comment

Cleverrr... I actually quite like that title, it's cute. Hope it's not too long til this is released.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X