No announcement yet.

Rihanna - Good Girl Gone Bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why would she call a third album One ...
    it doesn't make sense

Comment

rihanna is yet to get her strong fan base where she can afford to take a year out without them losing interest in her

she wnt get anticpated till she deleievers on every song every time

Comment

By Yo' Side is the first single off of Rihanna's 3rd album One. The single is to produced by Jazze Pha. The song may feature Lil Wayne, T.I. or Pitbull.

Retrieved from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/By_Yo%27_Side

Comment

another album ALREADY. she draggy voice ghost needs to slow down. she rode straight to flopstreet with her last release, and made me want to chat on my man with her vocals on unfaithful, now she wants to be by whos side. slow down skeet, take 2007 off
          NOT My GOODIES!!!

I'm not rude and I don't intend to me. I just speak the TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NUTHIN BUT THE TRUTH

Comment

Originally posted by Luv2LuvU
            another album ALREADY. she draggy voice ghost needs to slow down. she rode straight to flopstreet with her last release, and made me want to chat on my man with her vocals on unfaithful, now she wants to be by whos side. slow down skeet, take 2007 off
            Okay, I just have to ask. What artists DO you like? I've seen you in several threads in a row now saying negative things about artists (Chilli, Christina Milian, etc).

Comment

Originally posted by firefairyangel
              Okay, I just have to ask. What artists DO you like? I've seen you in several threads in a row now saying negative things about artists (Chilli, Christina Milian, etc).
              Hey firefairyangel, I suggest that you do a search of all Luv2LuvU's past posts.

You'll surely have a lot of fun reading them
              "It's so COOOOOOOOOOOLD in the D."

Comment

im thinking 2X Platnuim

Comment

Originally posted by bigjlofan
                  im thinking 2X Platnuim
                  Im thinking GOLD, overexposure can kill, i mean i know the broad is beautiful, but there isnt room to always see her around.
                  NOT My GOODIES!!!

I'm not rude and I don't intend to me. I just speak the TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NUTHIN BUT THE TRUTH

Comment

Originally posted by bigjlofan
                    im thinking 2X Platnuim
                    Im thinking GOLD, overexposure can kill, i mean i know the broad is beautiful, but there isnt room to always see her around.

yea......

Comment

Another album? WTF? I like me some Rihanna but soooooooo soon? She needs to make her fans thirst a bit more b4 she releases anything!
                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by Thisisme46
                        rihanna is yet to get her strong fan base where she can afford to take a year out without them losing interest in her

she wnt get anticpated till she deleievers on every song every time
                        I agree completely. thats why she doesnt have a years rest because she hasnt got the fan base yet that will keep interest in her. She needs to secure a fanbase that will keep interest in her. Then she can have a years rest.

Comment

Can't believe she already planned for a third album.

She can't cope with live performances at all especially when she sang Unfaithful at WMA's, she couldn't do any high notes but she made sure to do all the hand movements as if she was. Bless.
                          LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

She beat beyonce for best R&B Female artist at the billboard awards.

Comment

Originally posted by foxygraandpa
                              Yeah that's because whoever gives away the awards was on strong liquor

But I give her the 15 minutes of fame. She's gonna fade BAAAAAD
                              And I'm crazy, all day, all night
                              Who needs a degree when you're schoolin' life?

Comment

As long as she keeps releaing hits, she'll sell albums, regardless of anything, thirst, anticipation. Believe me, she will probably never have a #1 debut unless she is the only thing coming out that week, and that nothing good is out. Probably all her albums will go platnium, but nothing more than that.

Comment

because she wants to debut at #1.

Comment

Originally posted by RapUpPlayer
                                    because she wants to debut at #1.
                                    ...but never will
                                    And I'm crazy, all day, all night
                                    Who needs a degree when you're schoolin' life?

Comment

She has her own sound, to her credit, but no need to release so many albums, in such little time!
                                      "It's so COOOOOOOOOOOLD in the D."

Comment

Originally posted by SmoothKid
                                        Originally posted by foxygraandpa
                                        Yeah that's because whoever gives away the awards was on strong liquor

But I give her the 15 minutes of fame. She's gonna fade BAAAAAD
                                        I agree. She sucks!
                                        I'm not laughing at you; I'm laughing with you.

.... but I'm not laughing.

Comment

Some new info about the album-
                                          Rihanna is currently working on six songs for the album which have been included below. Although nothing has been confirmed yet there is no tracklisting out. The title of the album and songs may change.

Track listing
                                          1. "By Yo' Side (featuring T.I.)" produced by Scott Storch 4:35
                                          2. "ONE" produced by Diddy
                                          5. "Too Much" produced by The Neptunes
                                          3. "Hey Shawty" (featuring Lil Wayne) produced by Jermaine Dupri
                                          4. "Like This" produced by Timbaland
                                          5. "Touch Me There" produced by Scott Storch
                                          6. "I Need U" produced by Timbaland
                                          7. "Hotness" featuring Shontelle

Comment

Update: http://www.salem-news.com/sports/decemb ... 121106.php

Source:

She is expected to release her third album, entitled “One,” in July of 2007.

Comment

Actually I do think she's getting better, her voice seems to be improving lately... getting a bit stronger live. She does have something about her that keeps people interested despite her weaker voice..
                                              Can't make decisions, I could use some more distractions today..

Comment

Fansite (dearrihanna.org) reports the alleged tracklisting is thus:

. By Yo Side F.T T.I. (Produced by Scott Storch)
                                                2. One (Produced by Diddy)
                                                3. Too Much (Produced by The Neptunes)
                                                4. Hey Shawty F.T Lil Wayne (Produced by Jermaine Dupri)
                                                5. Like This (produced by Timbaland)
                                                6. Touch Me There (produced by Scott Storch)
                                                7. I Need U (produced by Timbaland)
                                                8. Hotness F.T Shontelle
                                                9. What We Had F.T Chris Brown (Produced by Bryan Michael Cox)

Comment

If that's true, then OMG! it sounds so amazing.
                                                  Originally posted by Thriller
                                                  Not a real song, post it in one of your hit This N That threads

Comment

Originally posted by Aurelia
                                                    Fansite (dearrihanna.org) reports the alleged tracklisting is thus:

. By Yo Side F.T T.I. (Produced by Scott Storch)
                                                    2. One (Produced by Diddy)
                                                    3. Too Much (Produced by The Neptunes)
                                                    4. Hey Shawty F.T Lil Wayne (Produced by Jermaine Dupri)
                                                    5. Like This (produced by Timbaland)
                                                    6. Touch Me There (produced by Scott Storch)
                                                    7. I Need U (produced by Timbaland)
                                                    8. Hotness F.T Shontelle
                                                    9. What We Had F.T Chris Brown (Produced by Bryan Michael Cox)
                                                    doubt it, but if so it'll be a hot album working with all those hot producers and having chart toppers like chris breezy on there

But she better work with starget and ne-yo

Comment

Working...
                                                    X