X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyoncé & Shakira - Beautiful Liar

Quoted Text:

B'Day

* "Beautiful Liar," written by Beyoncé Knowles, Amanda Ghost, Mikkel Eriksen, Ian Dench, Tio Erik Hermansen

This is a brand new leaked (Unreleased) song from B'day! The song has spanish influence and didn't know why it wasnt' included in the original album. Maybe one day beyonce will record a spanish cd who knows!

You can DOWNLOAD this unreleased track in my music blog (link is in signature)

Enjoy

My Music Blog

http://kevipodmusic.blogspot.com/

I don't get why she didn't include it either. The album could have needed two more good songs and this one is really nice.
    And if I only could
    I'd make a deal with God
    And I'd get him to swap our places

(Kate Bush - Running up that hill)

Comment

No need for a new topic. Just post it in the album's one.

And the song is cool, i already said my opinion in the topic in the charts analysis topic ;)
      I found your picture today
      I swear I'll change my ways
      I just called to say I love you
      Come back home...

Comment

i know. she should have included all these unreleased tracks and the bonuses that were for only some countries

:-?
        My Music Blog

http://kevipodmusic.blogspot.com/

Comment

really nice song and I think this is totally new side of beyonce!!!!
          Life tastes better with music
          Instagram: DC34ever

Comment

the album is bering re-released with NEW songs..nothing we heard already

this song is really nice..a grower...sexy
            and my heart just melts
            Ice Cream Truck

Comment

H to the O to the T.

Comment

WOW This is SOOO on its way to become one of my favorite Beyonce tracks! This should've been on the album! She was crazy not to include all these excelent unreleased tracks on the CD!!!
                CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

Oh This I Heard It Before And Yes It's Very Nice !!!!!

Comment

AWESOME!

Comment

This song is f*cking amazing I always get a bit p*ssed at beyonce that she never really strays outside the contmporary market, her voice would lend amazingly to a more arabic, spanish or even african beat. I know she went there a bit with BB and NG but really she's got the skills, this song proves she can use em to a gr8 effect. this song is so sexy!
                      "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

This is hot, i can't understand how this wasn't in the album !

Comment

Originally posted by amsterdamned
                          the album is bering re-released with NEW songs..nothing we heard already

this song is really nice..a grower...sexy
                          Are you serious?? I *just* ordered it a couple of days ago, and it's too late to cancel since it's already been shipped. I HATE when artists re-release. Get it right the first time!

I'm definitely not going to get the re-release though. But this happens to me every time. I hear news of a potential re-release, then hear nothing for several weeks. When I finally break down and just buy it, THEN i hear it's getting re-released.

I'd rather she just did an all new album

Comment

Originally posted by firefairyangel

lol..NO!! after this tour I want her to take a break to do movies
                            and my heart just melts
                            Ice Cream Truck

Comment

Originally posted by amsterdamned
                              Originally posted by firefairyangel

lol..NO!! after this tour I want her to take a break to do movies
                              I'd rather she took a year off altogether. She needs to be out of the public for a while.

Comment

OMG! Why is this not on the album, let's hope this'll be her duet with Shakira.

Comment

beautiful crap, im glad this was taken off the album. if it was on there would have been a lot more upset b'day buyers then there initially was. if you want a leaked track on the album it shoulda been "back up". that woulda been a sure hit
                                  NOT My GOODIES!!!

I'm not rude and I don't intend to me. I just speak the TRUTH THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NUTHIN BUT THE TRUTH

Comment

Originally posted by Ruman
                                    OMG! Why is this not on the album, let's hope this'll be her duet with Shakira.
                                    thats what they are saying.

it would be shakira's 3rd summer smash in a row..

they should get wycleff to speed up the beat a lil..so we can get a hips battle
                                    and my heart just melts
                                    Ice Cream Truck

Comment

Ive heard that shakira has confirmed the duet with beyonce!!!!
                                      Life tastes better with music
                                      Instagram: DC34ever

Comment

Her voice suits this kinda music so well..
                                        Can't make decisions, I could use some more distractions today..

Comment

I think the duet is gonna sound terrible, Shakira's voice is awful! They wont compliment each other at all... Its like Mariah & Janet.

Comment

its confirmed like I said months ago:
                                            this is the (soon to be) duet with shakira ..that will be one of the re-release tracks.

http://www.univision.com/content/conten ... d=955027#x
                                            and my heart just melts
                                            Ice Cream Truck

Comment

Originally posted by Hype
                                              I think the duet is gonna sound terrible, Shakira's voice is awful! They wont compliment each other at all... Its like Mariah & Janet.
                                              I completely agree. Shakira would totally ruin it IMO.
                                              "I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire?"

Comment

Posted December 12, 2006 07:56 AM
                                                To include duet with Shakira called "Beautiful Liar"....the song is going to be half in spanish and half in english...of course, Shakira will be singing the Spanish part of the song. She also pointed out that she just went to a Shakira concert cuz she's a big fan of her, but in her own words, u have to see Shakira live to really see how great she is.....'she takes it to the next level' jejeje.....i agree.....just went to her concert on Saturday and it was amazinggggg!

The album would also include a couple of new songs Beyonce would be recording in the next days.

On another note...she just recorded "Irreplaceable" in Spanish to be released...cant wait to hear this!

Sorry guys if already posted...

Source:
                                                http://www.univision.com/content/conten ... d=955027#x
                                                from the janet forums.

Re-release and the duet could be true!

Comment

this song is HAWT! and with shakira thrown in, its gonna b HUGE! go yonka!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X