No announcement yet.

Beyoncé & Shakira - Beautiful Liar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This was so hot back then, but it sounds so dull now< I think it's one of both artists' forgotten hits too. The video is amazing though!

Comment

• I just watched the video again, and must say... the last dancing sequence is great. Shakira and Beyonce alternating... I thought that was genius.

Comment

• Still a bop, the video is great.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
          This was so hot back then, but it sounds so dull now
          It has always sounded dull though IMO .

Both have had so much better. Seems to be rather forgotten.

Comment

• This was and is great.
            ˇEh, mamá!
            Me quiero matar
            El mundo se va a la mierda
            Y no he hecho nada

Comment

• It is still a great song, very underrated.

It was bound to be forgotten though, neither of them cared enough to give at least one televised performance of this song.

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                Originally posted by abi
                It is still a great song, very underrated.

It was bound to be forgotten though, neither of them cared enough to give at least one televised performance of this song.
                yep, so underrated it only made it to #1 in the UK and #3 in the US
                Does the song feel like a #1 hit in the UK & a #3 hit in the US though? Nope. It's very short lived, I don't think it even made into 20 weeks on the Hot 100.

Comment

• Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                  Originally posted by abi
                  Originally posted by thankfulforkelly
                  Originally posted by abi
                  It is still a great song, very underrated.

yep, so underrated it only made it to #1 in the UK and #3 in the US
                  Does the song feel like a #1 hit in the UK & a #3 hit in the US though? Nope. It's very short lived, I don't think it even made into 20 weeks on the Hot 100.
                  that's just pop music for you...a song is forgotten within a matter of months of its release.
                  Pop music stands for popular music.
                  Good pop songs are never forgotten.

Comment

• It's because there's no catchy melody here! The song goes nowhere!

Comment

• This song was always beyond mediocre to me yet it includes to massive artists at the time and today. The video concept was great but the song was just bland as hell to me :-?
                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I just watched the B'Day videography and the video for this looks so cheap now. It's crazy how obsessed I was with the video 9 years ago!

Comment

• Bop
                          *CLICK* - FREE AMAZON/ITUNES VOUCHERS - *CLICK*

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack
                            I just watched the B'Day videography and the video for this looks so cheap now.
                            Only now?

Imagine if this had a sensational, high budget video

Comment

• Used to be one of my least favourites from B'Day but over the years I've grown to love it.

When they both do the "belly roll" in the video and both they and the music stop for just a split second, is amazing I get goosebumps every time.

Comment

• Re: Beyoncé &amp; Shakira - Beautiful Liar

Did they ever perform this?
                                M08T10

Comment

• Originally posted by menime123
                                  Did they ever perform this?
                                  Nope, never.

Bey performed it on The Beyoncé Experience though.

Comment

It's a no for me, never expected much for these two, always thought they don't blend well together.
                                    You ain't gotta break down,
                                    YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

I remember thinking how incredibly identical they looked in the video. I like this song, but the whole ‘Beyoncé, Beyoncé hook is one of her absolute best.
                                      M08T10

Comment

• This is Beys most forgettable song ever. Just awful and bland.
                                        Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• Originally posted by hellohello
                                          This is Beys most forgettable song ever. Just awful and bland.
                                          What?

Maybe but the video is still among her 10 Most Viewed videos ever! So I don't think so it's Bey's most forgettable song ever...

Plus it has more streams on Spotify than Ring the alarm, Deja Vu and Listen from the same album.
                                          Singer, Dancer, Producer, Songwritter, Humanitarian, Successful, Rich, Sexy, Beautiful
                                          Records & Awards
                                          Latin Legend - Global superstar
                                          SHAKIRA.

Comment

300 MILLION views!
                                            7th most viewed video of 2007!

Shakira'as 14th most viewed video and Beyoncé's 9th.
                                            Singer, Dancer, Producer, Songwritter, Humanitarian, Successful, Rich, Sexy, Beautiful
                                            Records & Awards
                                            Latin Legend - Global superstar
                                            SHAKIRA.

Comment

The 12 year old me was getting LIFE from this song.

I rarely listen to it today but it's still a bop.
                                              Floped and localed

Comment

The video is edited so well. Especially during the dance bit where they swap. It made me want to be a music video editor for so so long
                                                Love you like a love song!

Comment

Crazy that they never performed this live together.
                                                  ? Girls' Generation ?
                                                  ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• The dance break to this is so hot
                                                    Forever Young

Comment

Working...
                                                    X