Emma Bunton - All I Need To Know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emma Bunton - All I Need To Know

Despite the Life In A Mono flop, she's releasing its second single in February.

According to her MySpace, the video's already been shot.

The album hasn't flopped. Yet. It's sold 40,000 copies so far, in 4 weeks.

I love All I Need To Know, it's an incredible song, but not too radio friendly and definitely a grower, so it needs to get a lot of airplay. I hope it'll do well but she needs to promote a hell of a lot to make it, the song needs to be heard as much as possible for people to get used to it.

Oh and, the video was shot.
    http://www.instagram.com/bornsimond

Comment

This song's so much better than "Downtown". I qot bored of that song quickly.
      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I don't like it as a single as good as it is, it's one of the least radio-friendly song on the album. She should have released the ultra-brilliant "Life in Mono" instead. That one's a stunner that instantly catches people off guard.

I really hope the album doesn't flop with the release of that song.
        Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
        Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

The best song on the album, and thats saying something, seeing as I find the album very boring. This will be the second and last single from it I expect.
          CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

This is a lovely little song <3

I can imagine Radio 2 taking to it?? Hopefully it'll have a nice video to go with it.
            You said turn around so I cannot see your tears falling...

Comment

Originally posted by TheBiatches
              The album hasn't flopped. Yet. It's sold 40,000 copies so far, in 4 weeks.

I love All I Need To Know, it's an incredible song, but not too radio friendly and definitely a grower, so it needs to get a lot of airplay. I hope it'll do well but she needs to promote a hell of a lot to make it, the song needs to be heard as much as possible for people to get used to it.

Oh and, the video was shot.
              And 40k in 4 weeks isnīt a flop, considering that in the Christmas week alone 15 albums have sold over 100k???

Comment

Originally posted by joao

And 40k in 4 weeks isnīt a flop, considering that in the Christmas week alone 15 albums have sold over 100k???
                The album was released one month ago on the back of one single. Selling 40,000 copies of an album for a solo Spice Girl nowadays in this perdiod is even an achievement. It's not doing great, but it's not doing crap either. It's doing fine, nothing amazing, nothing majorly embarrassing.

When the next singles are released and the album doesn't sell much more than it already did, then we can call it a flop. I wouldn't have a problem with it, there are quite a few Spice albums that have got that tag (and most of them are probably their best ones) and i can see it very clearly.

Comment

It still outsold Geri's Passion big time too.
                  Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
                  Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

By the way, in case you want to listen to the song, go to www.emmabuntonofficial.com or www.myspace.com/emmabuntonofficial

Comment

Originally posted by Cactuar
                      It still outsold Geri's Passion big time too.
                      that's not much of an accomplishment, that LP was crap!
                      http://navelgazing101.tumblr.com/

Comment

This is a really nice track, definitely betters Downtown but Life In Mono is absolutely gorgeous and deserves to be released.
                        LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

Here's the cover of the single, guess the other format will have a different one.

An exclusive remix of the track will available from Itunes and pre-order links for physical CDs, downloads and the remix will be available in the very near future so watch this space!

Comment

LOL nice cover

Comment

It looks like she's wearin her old Spice Girls platforms from the outline on the bottom of that dress lol.

Comment

this is really nice can hopefully help to get the album gold like her last two
                                My Chart Week 7

Comment

I think it looks tacky and cheap
                                  You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Originally posted by westhammer
                                    I think it looks tacky and cheap
                                    Agreed
                                    Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

That cover reminds me of that dance video where the people in heart costumes are running about the town. Roger Sanchez or something lol.

Comment

UK release date: February 5th

Comment

Originally posted by Frederic
                                          UK release date: February 5th
                                          Nope, the single is out the 12th, the other date is on HMV, guess they mean the download will be available one week before. Although on her website they say both downloads and physical singles will be available the same day.

Anyway, the tracklist of the 2-track cd is:

1) All I Need To Know
                                          2) Midnight & Martinis

Comment

I actually listened to that coz I liked the cover...but it sounds quite bland and boring.

I have Free Me and it's not one of my fave albums but I like some tracks.
                                            Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

The video is actually really lovely and reimnds me of 2 Become 1. I have a feeling this will be a suprise success with good timing ala Liz McLarnon - Woman In Love.
                                              LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

You can watch the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHoG1bCx9WU

It has to be one of the cutest videos i've ever seen. A really good job.

Comment

goodie but really nothing special - she must try harder to be international star not just UK...
                                                  KUBA'S CHART

Comment

One of the most boring songs but there something special about it tough.The video is ok , i think itll be top 15.

Comment

She looks STUNNING in the video - simply breathtaking, and on the cover too of course. However the song is sort of boring... will listen to it again when I chart it and hope it's a grower as TB said.
                                                      These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART

Comment

I don't find it boring!it's really sweet, i prefer this to Downtown!She's very beautiful in the video

Comment

Nah, the video isn't really special.

And this is what I call the cutest video I've ever seen
                                                          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by BanZai

Nah, the video isn't really special.

And this is what I call the cutest video I've ever seen
                                                            But i didn't say Emma's is THE cutest video i've ever seen. Just one of them, and the one you posted is pretty cute too, i have to say.

Comment

Working...
                                                            X