Ashlee Simpson - Bittersweet World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love all songs from the album. Her best
    I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2azuHufaRM0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yjs8dYeVtkQ

Two great bonuses which should've been on the record, particularly the song in the former link.

Comment

• Yes, I loovvveee this album and the bonus tracks as well, I think it has aged pretty well. Lots of quirky beats and tracks to love.
        Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• I can't believe she never released an album after this. Obviously her least successful, but by far her best

Comment

• Originally posted by crazycool
            I can't believe she never released an album after this. Obviously her least successful, but by far her best
            Agreed!
            Je n'ai qu'une philosophie: Être acceptée comme je suis. Malgré tout ce qu'on me dit, je reste le poing levé.

Say no to streaming!

Comment

• This was her worst album for me. However it does contain a few amazing songs which i still play now.
              #Pray4AL6

Comment

• This was one of the most wasted with big potential era ever! Boys and Little Miss Obsessive were hits. If only she didn't get pregnant and give up on the era after a month of the release
                You got me feeling hella good, so let's just keep on dancin...

Comment

• Originally posted by HellaGood
                  This was one of the most wasted with big potential era ever! Boys and Little Miss Obsessive were hits. If only she didn't get pregnant and give up on the era after a month of the release
                  It is a shame.

I still listen to a lot of the tracks off this album fairly regularly - especially 'What I've Become', 'No Time for Tears', 'Bittersweet World' & 'Ragdoll'.
                  Come Play: GUESS THE VIDEO!

Comment

• This album is so good!
                    It's been a while I haven't listened to this.

But I approve that Little Miss Obsessive was the perfect song.
                    A shame they didn't give her a chance to show off this album a little more.

There were so many good songs on it.

Comment

• Why was there never a video for Little Miss Obssessive I will never know.
                      “B**** come here! B**** come here! B**** come here!”

“I’m staying right here.”

Comment

• Ugh thought about this today again.

Little Miss Obsessive was THE song they should have released as the second single. It was screaming to be a hit.

Comment

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
                          Ugh thought about this today again.

Little Miss Obsessive was THE song they should have released as the second single. It was screaming to be a hit.
                          I'm almost certain they filmed a video for it but never released it.
                          Love you like a love song!

Comment

• Her best album IMO
                            Haven't been early since '88

Comment

Working...
                            X