Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aneta
    replied
    I have just heard "Boy" feat. Cam'ron and it's the same backing track like Cam'ron's "Boy"! Also, I like the way she sings Tweet's bit: "c-c-c-call me" - just like Tweet on "Call Me" which is cool :-)

Leave a comment:

• CAyoungtalent
    replied
    Man alot of stuff is going to be released in the UK but then its not or gets 'cancelled' thats sorta aggravating I'm sure more so for you guys cuz its ur permanent base. Its like well maybe well appreciate your music as much as Americans (or more) if you give us a chance. But, their are alot of music thats not available in America like Sugababe, Sophie, Richard Ashcroft, Michelle Gayle, Gareth Gates (ok spare me please)...and many more.

Leave a comment:

• Amir
    replied
    Originally posted by Cinnamon
    Hey, is it true that "The Roof (Back In Time)" was actually released the UK for just a day and was then withdrawn? One of my friends told me it was on sale for a little while in HMV before it was removed from their shelves. I have a European version of the single but he claims it was definately the UK version.
    No, The Roof never got a UK release. It was originally going to be released here, but was cancelled about a week before it was due. However, readily available imports (yes, they were definitely imports) went on sale instead in the likes of Virgin & HMV, but of course, didn't sell enough to make the chart.

Amir.

Leave a comment:

• CAyoungtalent
    replied
    I've heard Boy(I need you) I like it alot...she does look great. I cant wait for this CD it sounds awesome. Now she is someone who can really sing. And I like how she mixes it up she'll do ballads and then on then go and do something completely oppisite like a collaboration with a rap artist, very cool!

Leave a comment:

• CJB
    replied
    Mod note:
    Aliiyssa started this in a new topic, I figured it belonged here.

Originally posted by Aliiyssa
    Here's the full tracklisting for Mariah's new album!

01. Through The Rain
    02. Boy (I Need You)
    03. The One
    04. Yours
    05. You Got Me
    06. I Only Wanted
    07. Clown
    08. My Saving Grace
    09. You Had Your Chance
    10. Lullaby
    11. Irresistible (West Side Connection)
    12. Subtle Invitation
    13. Bringing on the Heartache
    14. Sunflowers
    15. Through The Rain - Remix featuring Kelly Price and Joe

I can't wait for this album, i've already oredred it!

Leave a comment:

• Rawiri James
    replied
    Originally posted by Cinnamon
    I was also kinda sad that songs like "Breakdown", "Sweetheart" and "Can't Take That Away (Mariah's Theme)" also never made it. Big poo, LOL!
    I agree - especially with "Breakdown"! Mariah AND Bone Thugs? What more could you want?!

Leave a comment:

• Cinnamon
    replied
    I think it will be anyway - fingers X'd! Hey, is it true that "The Roof (Back In Time)" was actually released the UK for just a day and was then withdrawn? One of my friends told me it was on sale for a little while in HMV before it was removed from their shelves. I have a European version of the single but he claims it was definately the UK version. I think it would've done well but maybe Sony knew they hadn't done enough promotion (big surprise) and had it pulled. I was also kinda sad that songs like "Breakdown", "Sweetheart" and "Can't Take That Away (Mariah's Theme)" also never made it. Big poo, LOL!

Leave a comment:

• Rawiri James
    replied
    More drama - Island/Def Jam don't want "Through The Rain" to be released as a single!!

Leave a comment:

• Boogie_2nite
    replied
    i like her first ever alb best
    i love there;s got to be a way

ok here is the cover and tracklisting for cd1 and cd2 (no cover 4 cd2, sorry )

cd1 -

. Through The Rain (Album Version)
    2. Through The Rain (Full Intention Radio Mix)
    3. Through The Rain (Boris & Michi's Radio Mix)
    4. Through The Rain (Hex Hector Radio Mix)

cd2 -

1. Through The Rain (Radio Edit)
    2. Through The Rain (Remix)
    3. Through The Rain (Through The Dub)
    4. Through The Rain (Video)

cd1 gets my attention!

Leave a comment:

• Cinnamon
    replied
    I love the "Glitter" album cover too. My favourite Mariah album cover has to be "Emotions" and my favourite single cover is "Love Take Time" - beautiful, lol!

Leave a comment:

• Boogie_2nite
    replied
    i liked the glitter album cover better
    this is good
    she is pretty

Leave a comment:

• Hype
    replied
    I think she looks real sexy on the cover too. I might buy this cd

Leave a comment:

• Terence
    replied
    Great cover, better than Gareth's

Leave a comment:

• Xevi
    replied
    Very beautiful picture and cover. It reminds me a bit of "Daydream". Mariah looks better than ever on it!

Leave a comment:

• Rawiri James
    replied
    Originally posted by Marve_licious
    WOW..she looks great!
    Couldn'tve put it better myself! Now I know which CD I'll be lookin for when I get it! Thanks Cinnamon!

Leave a comment:

• Marve_licious
    replied
    WOW..she looks great!

Leave a comment:

• jamiestevens
    replied
    I've already seen it on the net and I think it looks fabulous! Can't wait to get my hands on that album :-)
    Jamie

Leave a comment:

• Cinnamon
    started a topic Mariah Carey - Charmbracelet

Mariah Carey - Charmbracelet

Like, wow! Click on it for a bigger view...

Some people have tried to doubt this as the real front cover, throwing all sorts of excuses like it's just a cut-and-paste with a picture from the "Glitter" era and Mariah's hair isn't that colour right now so it must be fake but it's official! I asked the local Universal rep. at work and he confirmed it for me... YEY! I'm out, so...

Laterz :cool: !
Working...
X