X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anastacia - Heavy Rotation

There is this link on Youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kw85YT6Jz6c

It could be fake, but she is due to release an album soon. Its been a few months now since her last studio album and greatest hits collection.

On another release schedule it has down spring 2007 though. :-?

I personally can't wait! Love her voice and music.

More of her third album please! One of the best albums i have heard yet.

OMG!!! I can't wait too. I love her so much. She and Christina are the best singers for me in the world. I love her music and everything. I can't decide which album I like more: Freak fo nature or Anastacia - but I love all albums (Not That Kind too).

Comment

She's one of my favourite singers as well. She's really got talent and her voice is really powerful. It's a shame that some of her songs weren't released or did bad in the UK :(

Btw, NTK is imo a better album than FON, but Anastacia is my favourite.

Can't wait for new work!

Comment

Cant wait for her comeback as well. If she can produce something like Left Outside Alone again she'll be onto a winner
        You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

More of her fansites are saying the new album will be due next year.

Isn't she appearing at the Diana concert?

Comment

Can't wait. Her voice is an acquired taste, definitely. But it's amazing

Comment

I love Anastacia and she's amazing live, I can't wait for the new album, although I love "Not That Kind" and "Freak Of Nature", "Anastacia" was brilliant!

Seems like she's taking quite a while over this album though!
              "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

All of her albums are great, only the GH album was handled disappointingly in the UK by the label!

Can't wait for her next album. I'm Outta Love and Left Outside Alone are amazing songs.
                LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

She looked bad last night at the Concert for Diana! :(

Comment

^ NO, her performance and voice were great and she looked gorgeous (with her new/real (?) hair colour).

Comment

Anastacia is currently songwriting, with plans to launch a new record for 2008 and a tour to follow. An indication that the world can still expect plenty more from the little lady with the big, big voice.
                      From the biography on her official site!

Comment

Welcome back Anastacia!
                        LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

Re: Anastacia - New Album 2008

is not that i dont like her but lots of her music sucks... :-?
                          ~Gaga~~~Xtina~~~P!nk~~~Dido~~~Shakira~~~Beyonce~~~Gwen Stefani~~

Comment

Man, it'll still take a while before we get to hear some new material... :( She IS recording at the moment (there were pics of her leaving a studio in London), but she's also really busy with her latest collection for her clothing line at S. Oliver. I hope she can deliver another great album like 'Anastacia', that album is pure magic..
                            Tweet, tweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Murat
                              Man, it'll still take a while before we get to hear some new material... :( She IS recording at the moment (there were pics of her leaving a studio in London), but she's also really busy with her latest collection for her clothing line at S. Oliver. I hope she can deliver another great album like 'Anastacia', that album is pure magic..
                              I like all tracks from that album!

It's really great!
                              "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

I love Anastacia,she has such a great voice,and I really can't wait for her comeback CD!!

I know it is all worthy!
                                Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

Oh I have new Info from an Italian forum
                                  Anastacia's 5th Album [4th Studio], will be ready for release in March 2008. Anastacia has worked with producers such as Glen Balard, Richie Jones, Patrick Leonard & Dave Stewart.

Glen Balard [Left Outside Alone - Time - Sick & Tired - Pretty Little Dum Dum
                                  Richie Jones [Produced 'Anastacia' album]
                                  Patrick Leonard [Where Do I Belong]
                                  Dave Stewart [Sexy Single - Maybe Today]

There are no reports published that mention Dallas Austin, who played a massive part in the production of 'Anastacia'. If the album is not released in March, it will deffinatly be round Summer, 2008.Special Collaborations: Whitney Houston (no duet, only collaboration!)
                                  Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

Finally! Her records are always very powerful. I'm excited!
                                    DRINK. SMOKE. DANCE. VIBE A LITTLE BIT | My last.fm

Comment

No Timbaland? :(
                                      Loved her last album. Looking forward to this!!

Comment

I so can't wait. Anastacia is probably my 2nd-favourite album of all time. Nothing short of incredible.

Comment

I'm so damn excited for this!

Comment

I really can't wait! She's a fantastic singer and her albums were always great, especially 'Anastacia'.
                                            i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Comment

I look forward to this!
                                                You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Fantastic News! Anastacia is a favourite of mine; and the Anastacia album is in my top 10 albums of all time! I've been listening to her alot recently too!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X