No announcement yet.

Anastacia - Heavy Rotation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi. Just thought I'd post this (ALL of the rumours over the past week)

Artist : Anastacia

Producers : Glen Ballard, Richie Jones, Patrick Leonard, Dave Stewart & Timbaland [Rumoured to of either worked on ONE Track or HALF OF the Album.]

Collaborations : Whitney Housten, Timbaland

Duet : Zucchero. Remake of a song Anastacia wrote for him, apparntly called 'Wild To Water Meet Shell', although some reckon it's just a bad translation from German/Italian to English for the time being.

Album Title : My Vision From Glasses

Album Tracks : 13

Lead Single : Someone

Someone : The songs begin with violins, and her voice getting higher and higher. Originally, Anastacia didn't even want this song on the album, because it is toooo commercial and has a trashy beat, but Sony wanted it to be the lead single.

Genre Of Album : It will be very different from the 'Anastacia' album. Described as having an Electro-Acoustic, and containing three BIG ballads. Some songs on the album have also been described as a similar style to 'Welcome To My Truth', happy and summerish in a way.

Release Date : 25th March (which is a Tuesday, as it's 'Something Monday' on the Monday, cant renember what it is)

ALL above is rumours that have been published by 4/5 different reports and also from someone working at Sony. Although on the 9th January, she is meeting with producers to finish of the album and every little last detail, like album cover/tracklisting etc. 1st Single should air round Febuary time.
    Sweet Suzie Q, She Was A Rebel.

Comment

Timbaland. :(

Comment

Originally posted by Frederic
        It's only a rumour, and also rumoured that he only worked on one song or half the album.

BUT if she did work with him, I'm pretty sure that Ana knew what she was doing, she would never let him take her down the RnB/Hip-Hop route.

Comment

Originally posted by SeasonsChange
          BUT if she did work with him, I'm pretty sure that Ana knew what she was doing, she would never let him take her down the RnB/Hip-Hop route.
          I hope so!

Comment

Originally posted by Frederic
            Can't wait! Everyone else has collaberated with him March aswell! 4 years since the last studio album!

Comment

To be honest, I'm not bothered about who helped produce the album, I'm more bothered about the horrific album title. "My Vision From Glasses", she should just call it Vision.

Comment

Yeah the album title is brutal!! Im really looking forward to her return
                You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

yeah i'm so excited Anastacia is stunning, i found out a little bit back the album title must be a bad mistake somewhere along the line unless it's called My Vision which would make more sense and i've heard it could be! i'm so impatient i don't like no one else like i do her!

apparently theres gonna a conference around 8th january and we could possibly be hearing a sample of the alleged new single 'Somebody' around February! and the covers apparently is meant to be dark with glittery letters being reflected in some way! and with her wearing shades and we should be seeing it before the preview of the single! so excited!!!
                  My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

Looks like this is the real title, I was hoping it was fake, eek. :-?

It's down for a release in March as per the release schedule.

Comment

Fredo and I were having a conversation on Anastacia on MSN earlier, freaky coincidence that now the title is revealed!

I hope it isn't the title, I couldn't imagine it's shaping up for a March release since we're already in February right now and that it's only now we hear about the album.
                      LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

Originally posted by col89
                        Fredo and I were having a conversation on Anastacia on MSN earlier, freaky coincidence that now the title is revealed!
                        Thought so too.

Hate the title, she has to use three words at most.

Comment

God, please, don't let Timbaland kill Ana's music!!!!
                          He's already killed magic of Bjork's music turning it from real art to commercial trash, don't let him repeat this murder again!
                          Out of the light like a star, like a hero love will survive!!!

Comment

Please believe me, those are only rumours and nothing is confirmed, there are no reliable sources for that information.

That also means no album in march so far... :(

Comment

I think most of her fan websites reported the same title.,I think this is a vry horrible title,plus I guess she stopped wearing the glasses,(My Vision Without My Glasses)would be fine!
                              Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

I'm a little nervous about Timbaland, he's really overexposed right now. But I can't wait for another Anastacia album. I'm not too keen on the title though.

Comment

It seems like I'm the only one who likes the title I'm also really excited now for the album.
                                  i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

Strange albumtittle for a girl who doesn't wear her glasses that much...

Comment

Just when I thought the title couldnt get worse :-?

Comment

What an odd title
                                        A poor excuse is better than none at all

Comment

If it's even half as good as Anastacia, this album will still be remarkable. I can't wait; althought I'm not keen on that title either :-?

Comment

I think it should be called "World Through A Lense"

Comment

Originally posted by mykka
                                              Thats still hideous! 'Vision' or 'Glass Vision' would be cool

Comment

That title makes me think of an old woman, peering through her specs. :-?

Comment

Originally posted by westhammer
                                                  Originally posted by mykka
                                                  Thats still hideous! 'Vision' or 'Glass Vision' would be cool
                                                  or "Twisted Vision"

Comment

Originally posted by crazyman324
                                                    That title makes me think of an old woman, peering through her specs. :-?
                                                    Me too. :-?

LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

Working...
                                                    X