Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by col89
    Originally posted by crazyman324
    That title makes me think of an old woman, peering through her specs. :-?
    Me too. :-?

^ lol . I really hope she changes the title.
    A poor excuse is better than none at all

Comment

Mark my words! It's not the real title of her next album.

Comment

Hey.

Well apparntly, (more rumours :/ ), the album has been pushed back all the way back to May 26th, although it's still possible that they'll release it in July time, & according to a record producer, "Anastacia is still working very hard on the album", so I guess it's still not ready.
        Sweet Suzie Q, She Was A Rebel.

Comment

I hope the album is gonna be more pop ... I love her first two albums ..
          nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

So any idea of the first single or when we'll hear it?

Comment

Not related but I did some you-tubage of Anastacia.
              She's had some great songs.
              One Day In Your Life, Paid My Dues, You'll Never Be Alone, Welcome To My Truth, Everything Burns

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisLisi2006
                So any idea of the first single or when we'll hear it?
                Still no sign of any release info, but I think it's pretty safe to say that she will release an album this year. She's been spotted at some studio's quite often the last few weeks/months, so perhaps we'll soon have more information?
                Tweet, tweet.

Comment

Sorry for "Off Topic" but I'd like to show you something:

This girl (Linda, 16 years old) sang One Day In Your Life on the German Idol (DSDS) yesterday and it was perfect, the best performance of the night.

http://dsds-video.rtl.de/player.php?vid ... 3D&cat=201

What Do You Think?

--------------------------------------------

+ There are rumours now Anastacia's new album will be released at the end of the year and she's writing and recording right now.

Comment

I hope it's not the real title
                    These foolish games are tearing me apart

My CHART

Comment

Originally posted by candyman
                      Sorry for "Off Topic" but I'd like to show you something:

This girl (Linda, 16 years old) sang One Day In Your Life on the German Idol (DSDS) yesterday and it was perfect, the best performance of the night.

http://dsds-video.rtl.de/player.php?vid ... 3D&cat=201

What Do You Think?
                      Wow, that was amazing! Probably one of the better performances of an Anastacia-song on Idol-like competitions. I have to say though, how hard is it to learn the proper lyrics? I always hate it when contestants just kind of mumble their way through a song when they forget the lyrics, and sometimes just add some of their own lyrical content. Ah well, it was a great performance anyway.

And news about Ana's album: apparently she's dropping the clothing line after the next release (which is planned for May/June) so she can concentrate on her music again for 100%. I guess that means we will be getting a very late 2008 or early 2009 release.
                      Tweet, tweet.

Comment

i agree! that performance was excellent - i think if she was on x-factor here in the uk she'd get some pretty decent remarks off the judges!

Comment

I'm getting really annoyed I feel like I'm gonna turn into the HULK!...ARRGH! I'm turning..... :evil: I'm glad to hear a bit more news about this album, Anastacia has been my favourite artist for a long time but if she takes any longer she's gonna slip out of my top 5 cos I'm loving loads of people at the moment, mainly, Amy Studt, Goldfrapp, Duffy etc. So can't wait for her next album she is one of a kind and I'm missing her from the music scene alot! :( And that title I can't believe the rumoured title still hasn't changed, I'm certain it won't be that, if she want's to literally WRECK her career forever then go ahead it sounds a bit like a spazzy title!
                          My tits are made of silicone, just like the Earth and sea...

Comment

Is there any news at all about this album, I really love Anastacia and I need to hear more of her gorgeous voice, anyone???

sorry if I got anybody excited..

Comment

Apparently, Sven Kilthau-Lander confirmed that the new album will be released in the autumn.

Comment

i'm so ready for a new Anastacia album!
                                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

I hope it's more like her last album then like her 1st or 2nd albums
                                  "Your actions speak louder than promises/You're inclined to make and inclined to break"

Comment

I hope it'll be a mix of her first and third album tbh. I loved 'Anastacia' but I luuuuuurved songs like 'I'm outta love' and 'One day in your life' so I hope she does both styles (pop & (sp)rock).

Tweet, tweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Frederic
                                      Apparently, Sven Kilthau-Lander confirmed that the new album will be released in the autumn.
                                      ooooooooohhhhhhh! absolutely wonderful, so can't wait, Anastacia is definitely my favourite singer and has been ever since she appeared in 2000! No one's come close at all, recently I've become TOTALLY obsessed with Amy Studt, but Anastacia is still hanging in there at my No1, but any longer she will slip a little bit on my listening cycle, come on babe we need more material from ya!

Comment

A little snippet of still unconfirmed news but apparently it comes from a 'Universal' or 'Mercury' (Anastacia's new label) source:

The New album will be released in November apparently!

http://www.anastaciafanclub.at/english/english.php

Can't wait!

Comment

the list of producers looks just great !!!!!!
                                          I love Rodney Jerkins there ...

can't wait
                                          nekoo.cz - follow me

Comment

I heard she's also collaborated with Swedish producers "Twin" they have done a lot of songs to No Angels, Ashley Tisdale and many more.
                                            Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

Hello My Fan-ily!

It's true...I'm back! At a new label, with a new team and some new songs I'm very excited about and I can't wait for all of you to hear!

I've been in the studio writing and recording with some incredibly talented producers, like Ne-Yo, The Heavyweights, Sam & Louis, Lester Mendez, JR Rotem and many others and am now putting the finishing touches on the new album.

I'll be coming back to my European home-away-from-home this fall for the album release and then around the world shortly afterwards! Hope to see you all soon!

Love, Anastacia
                                              Source: www.anastacia.com

Comment

Ne-Yo. LOL Anastacia + Stargate beat.

Comment

I really cannot wait for this album, her first 3 albums are all superb - and I'm really looking forward to the 4th!

Comment

So, she's not with SONY anymore?

Comment

Working...
                                                    X