No announcement yet.

LeToya - Lady Love

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to bump this but I'm currently really into it great rnb album.

Comment

• This album is so underrated.
      R.I.P Aaliyah 1979-2001

Comment

• Originally posted by R_D
        This album is so underrated.
        It is especially compared to her debut which wasn't that good.

Comment

• Yeah, so true! I was so excited with the first one because "Torn" was one of my favorite songs in 2006, but when I listened to the whole album, it was so disappointing!

Lady Love is so great, so sad that it never got a chance to shine! :-?

Comment

• Lazy = <3
            Should have been a single!

Comment

• I still can't get over how good Lazy is. One of my favourite R&B tracks of the last few years - should have been a smash!

Comment

• This is her best album.

Some very nice tracks on this record!
                My Chart

My Rihanna Countdown

Comment

• Don't Need You is my favorite track!

Comment

• Originally posted by GoodBoyGoneBad
                    This is her best album.

Some very nice tracks on this record!
                    I really love this album too!

Comment

• Next to "4" this is the best album by a DC member. I would love her to release a new album soon!
                      Haven't been early since '88

Comment

• This is so overrated.

Aint got sh8t is the best and probably the only good thing from this project for me
                        Forever Young

Comment

• All songs from this album are so cohesive and flow perfectly!

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru
                            This is so overrated.

Aint got sh8t is the best and probably the only good thing from this project for me

It's the only uptempo in the album. I usually hate ballad heavy albums but this one surprisingly is a grower and all the songs are great.

Comment

• Good album...althought I thought it was too mid-tempo heavy.

Where is she? She was decent. I hope she not working at Walmart somewhere.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                Good album...althought I thought it was too mid-tempo heavy.

Yeah I slightly prefer her debut(classic!) but this was a very nice album too.

It's funny how some artists just drop a solid album out of nowhere and then you never hear from them again. Ever. Hopefully she alive and well. :-?

Comment

• Originally posted by ludichris
                                  Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                                  Good album...althought I thought it was too mid-tempo heavy.

Yeah I slightly prefer her debut(classic!) but this was a very nice album too.

It's funny how some artists just drop a solid album out of nowhere and then you never hear from them again. Ever. Hopefully she alive and well. :-?
                                  She is currently working on her third album called Love, Life & Music.

Comment

• This was such a solid rnb album. Not Anymore, Lazy, Good To Me, Over, Regret, I Need A U...

Comment

Working...
                                    X