• Show
Clear All

This will go to #1!
    LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

Originally posted by BanZai
      BB Hot 100: #8 --> #4 !

Go Fergie Ferg!
      God Her Solo Career Is Really Succesfull She Can Better Stay Solo !! And BTW This Is A Deserved HIT!

Comment

Originally posted by dereon
        BB Hot 100: #8 --> #4 !

Go Fergie Ferg!
        God Her Solo Career Is Really Succesfull She Can Better Stay Solo !! And BTW This Is A Deserved HIT!
        Yeah, She Should Stay Solo. (If Thats What You Meant I Can't Understand The Highlighted Blue Bit)

Comment

Her best solo single by far. Hopefully this will be #1 !

Comment

I think all Fergie's singles are under-rated. They're all great!

Comment

I definitely prefer "Glamorous", but it's not bad.
              Mariah Carey - Caution

Comment

This one is truly amazing although the song is quite simple. Fergie's voice conveys a lot of emotion through the chorus .

Comment

This is a great song. My two favorite songs for her solo album are glamorous and this one.
                  Testing Your Intelligence

Comment

Every single she has released has been of high quality and I don't think she should stop after this. Mary Jane Shoes is one of my album highlights. It's a big achievement to have 4 Top10's in the US with this album. I don't think any other female has done that this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by CanYouKeepUp
                      Every single she has released has been of high quality and I don't think she should stop after this. Mary Jane Shoes is one of my album highlights. It's a big achievement to have 4 Top10's in the US with this album. I don't think any other female has done that this year.
                      Beyonce:
                      Check On it
                      Beautiful Liar
                      Deja Vu
                      Irreplaceable
                      http://www.myspace.com/120100255

Comment

• All that I Got needs to be next
                        and my heart just melts
                        Ice Cream Truck

Comment

• Originally posted by CanYouKeepUp
                          isn't it 4 top 5's??
                          london bridge and glamorous were #1
                          this is #4 (for now, it will hopefully climb)
                          fergalicious was #2??

Comment

• Originally posted by Irreplaceable
                            Originally posted by CanYouKeepUp
                            Beyonce:
                            Check On it
                            Beautiful Liar
                            Deja Vu
                            Irreplaceable
                            Yes, although "Check On It" was released months before the albums' release, and it was originalluy from the Pink Panther soundtrack. Plus, "Beautiful Liar" was a new track from the re-release.. so I don't really count those two.

Fergie had four top 5 hits, without re-release tricks
                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• When is BGDC being released digitally in the UK? P.S. Im new!

Comment

• Originally posted by BanZai
                                Originally posted by Irreplaceable
                                Beyonce:
                                Check On it
                                Beautiful Liar
                                Deja Vu
                                Irreplaceable
                                Yes, although "Check On It" was released months before the albums' release, and it was originalluy from the Pink Panther soundtrack. Plus, "Beautiful Liar" was a new track from the re-release.. so I don't really count those two.

Yeah I agree. I actually thought about Beyonce before I posted the statement and I don't consider Check On It to be part of the B'Day era, but I guess you are right, facts are facts and 4 of her singles in the last year have went Top 10.

Comment

• The video is a bit boring. As much as I've liked some of her solo stuff, BEP's are much better!
                                  You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Originally posted by BanZai
                                    Beyonce:
                                    Check On it
                                    Beautiful Liar
                                    Deja Vu
                                    Irreplaceable

Very good point!!! And something to think about... Mmmm... FOUR top 5 hits with NO rerelease? And in all honesty, thats even better than my girl Beyonce!!! Mmm...

And as for Fergie and BEP, honestly, I think both are equally good and there was nothing different about Fergie's solo! It was BEP minus the rapping?! Even Will i am is an exec producers on the album and he gave the the official BEP feel anyway!

I never would have thought that Fergie would have had this much success. I look forward to her next solo!!!
                                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• It's a lot on TV here already.

Comment

• #53 on UK iTunes.

Comment

• #46 UK iTunes

Comment

• #2 on itunes Australia, just behind Umbrella, I still can't believe there is still no release date over there

Comment

• In Brazil BGDC theres so much rotation in The Radios.
                                              The song was in the Track List from Big Brother Brasil(2007) soundtrack :-?

Comment

• Added to the C-list at BBC Radio 2.
                                                "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

• #38 Uk itunes

Comment

• Saw the video on UK telly for the first time today. This song deserves more attention!

Comment

• #34 on UK itunes

Comment

• I've seen the video on UK channels numerous times in the past week!
                                                        LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• Originally posted by preyan
                                                          Beyonce:
                                                          Check On it
                                                          Beautiful Liar
                                                          Deja Vu
                                                          Irreplaceable

Very good point!!! And something to think about... Mmmm... FOUR top 5 hits with NO rerelease? And in all honesty, thats even better than my girl Beyonce!!! Mmm...

And as for Fergie and BEP, honestly, I think both are equally good and there was nothing different about Fergie's solo! It was BEP minus the rapping?! Even Will i am is an exec producers on the album and he gave the the official BEP feel anyway!

I never would have thought that Fergie would have had this much success. I look forward to her next solo!!!
                                                          And she still sold nearly 1 million albums less in the USA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Irreplaceable
                                                            Originally posted by preyan
                                                            Beyonce:
                                                            Check On it
                                                            Beautiful Liar
                                                            Deja Vu
                                                            Irreplaceable

just like beyonce would have without rerelease and beautiful liar.

Comment

• [quote=RapUpPlayer]
                                                              Originally posted by preyan
                                                              Originally posted by "CanYouKeepUp":1iqqu43c
                                                              Beyonce:
                                                              Check On it
                                                              Beautiful Liar
                                                              Deja Vu
                                                              Irreplaceable

just like beyonce would have without rerelease and beautiful liar. [/quote:1iqqu43c]

The re-release has only sold around 300k so far in the USA so get your ass out of here with that shit.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X