Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LadyT
    i dont rate this song or fergie as a solo artist
    Bad news sugar plum! She is solo and its her solo song Welcome to post-BEP! (FOR NOW)
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Set to be her highest charting UK hit - #2 at the moment!

Hopefully we'll get "Fergalicious" in September time and then another single in December!
      "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

• I hope the UK never gets Fergalicious! Aside from the tacky title its just trash. It doesnt show off anything good about Fergie! She barely sings and the whole thing is just vile.

I want only one more single after BGDC, otherwise she'll be at the point where no-one buys it, it flops and people start saying sh!t like Fergie is a flop!

Comment

• Fergie is actually at #3 because Arctic Monkeys appear at #9 and #12 by accident!
          "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

• Originally posted by LadyT
            i dont rate this song or fergie as a solo artist
            wtf!?!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jark
              I hope the UK never gets Fergalicious! Aside from the tacky title its just trash. It doesnt show off anything good about Fergie! She barely sings and the whole thing is just vile.

I want only one more single after BGDC, otherwise she'll be at the point where no-one buys it, it flops and people start saying sh!t like Fergie is a flop!
              I really doubt the UK will release Fergalicious now, it would be completely pointless and it would probably flop. It has lost most of it's buzz now and if it was to be released, it should have been done so before Glamorous. It would just end up like Ciara's Get Up and be a diaster.
              LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• Originally posted by topopMAC1
                Fergie is actually at #3 because Arctic Monkeys appear at #9 and #12 by accident!
                Damn. Surely number 2 (20k by the end of the week) would sell more than 9 and 12 though? (Probs about 10 and 8k)...

Comment

• #2 now!

Comment

• Great for her! Especially for a 4th single (3rd if you want to be technical)
                    You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

• Well done Fergi-Ferg. Another Hit. Shes bigger on her own than the BlackEyedPeas collectively. WOWZA

Comment

• Originally posted by Hunger_Strike
                        Well done Fergi-Ferg. Another Hit. Shes bigger on her own than the BlackEyedPeas collectively. WOWZA
                        After I've seen her with the BEP at Live Earth, I decided for myself that I'd rather see her as a solo singer.

She's become too big to go back and be only part of a band imo.

Comment

• Beautiful, beautiful song. This song really reminded me she infact has a wonderful and powerful voice. I wish it would beat Rihanna but I think it will soon - on the World chart. It's doing a lot for the album in the UK too - set to climb to number twenty-seven this week (up from fifty-one) which is its peak.

Comment

• #2 UK Official Singles Chart

Wow!!!!

Comment

• #2 UK Official Singles Chart

Comment

• #1 Australia!

Comment

• Who could ever expect a third/fourth single to do so well.

Comment

• Wow #2!!! Wouldnt have believed that a couple of weeks ago!!!

Comment

• Well this always was the best on the album.
                                      It's bittersweet it didn't gfet #1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jark
                                        I hope the UK never gets Fergalicious! Aside from the tacky title its just trash. It doesnt show off anything good about Fergie! She barely sings and the whole thing is just vile.
                                        Im confused to how she even got a solo record deal. She ruined the Black Eyed Peas and makes RnB look really crap. This track aint even RnB come to think about it.

Another joke act in the music industry. Will people ever learn?

Comment

• Originally posted by topopMAC1
                                          #1 Australia!
                                          Well deserved... When I first heard the single I had no clue it was Fergie! It's such a pretty song, I love it.

Comment

• Nice stuff Fergie-Ferg's!!!
                                            Well deserved in my opinion... nice song!
                                            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• It's the first solo track I like. So my probs to this one!
                                              And if I only could
                                              I'd make a deal with God
                                              And I'd get him to swap our places

(Kate Bush - Running up that hill)

Comment

• Dutch Top 40: #21 [NEW] Psychical was only released Friday.

Her first solo hit single over here
                                                Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• the remix with kingston is hot
                                                  and my heart just melts
                                                  Ice Cream Truck

Comment

• no1 on the world top40
                                                    and my heart just melts
                                                    Ice Cream Truck

Comment

• Originally posted by BanZai
                                                      Dutch Top 40: #21 [NEW] Psychical was only released Friday.

Her first solo hit single over here
                                                      Yeah I'm so happy she finally has a hit here.
                                                      i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

• ^^

Dutch Top 40: #21 --> #5
                                                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by BanZai
                                                          ^^

Dutch Top 40: #21 --> #5
                                                          Wow That's really amazing.
                                                          i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

• whats her next single?

Comment

• Originally posted by fidocell
                                                              whats her next single?
                                                              and my heart just melts
                                                              Ice Cream Truck

Comment

Working...
                                                              X