No announcement yet.

Rihanna - Umbrella (feat. Jay-Z)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary. Iconic. Epic. A hit. A classic. A seminal piece.

Originally posted by ThaInfo1
    Originally posted by TheRealest
    Cannot believe this is 10 years old. Omg I'm so old. But this is one of the best songs of the 2000s!
    Same!

This is when I (and everyone else) started stanning.
    Byeee! I've been a stan since SOS and Unfaithful!
    Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

• I was actually stanning for Pon De Replay!
      #Pray4AL6

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager
        I was actually stanning for Pon De Replay!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
          This is when I (and everyone else) started stanning.
          Pon was my moment, I even got my life from If It's, SOS, Unfaithful etc. I jumped early on the Rih train

Comment

• What an iconic song and video. Brings back so many memories.
            Floped and localed

Comment

• It's one of my least favorite songs of hers, but it's undoubtedly iconic.
              ? Girls' Generation ?
              ? HyoYeon ? Britney Spears ?

Girls' Generation is the best-selling girl group of all time.

Comment

• This song made me love her. Before this song, I hated her for some reason. I don't listen to this much anymore but it is still iconic and more memorable than We Found Love imo.
                Madonna......Rihanna....Beyonce....Michael...Janet....Prince...Mariah...Whitney

Comment

• When I first heard this, I just knew it was going to be huge.

10 years later and look where we are now...a true f*cking legend!
                  Andrew Jackson Jihad || Death Grips || Drake || Johnny Cash || Lana Del Rey || Rihanna || Sam Smith || Taylor Swift || The White Stripes

Comment

• Originally posted by Storyteller
                    Originally posted by MrRager
                    I was actually stanning for Pon De Replay!
                    I was stanning since her lil private shows for Jay on the Bahamas.

Comment

• iconic, but I've never liked it. was annoying back then and now. the singles off her first two albums are all better
                      last.fm

Comment

• After that rendition on LipSync, I revisited it. It jams HARD!!!
                        | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• [tweet:xu8trl1p]https://twitter.com/PopCrave/status/979372604615258112[/tweet:xu8trl1p]

Time flies. happy anniversary
                          Whitney Houston

Comment

• Re: Rihanna ft. Jay-Z - Umbrella

How has it been 11 years already?

Comment

• Originally posted by MrDiva
                              How has it been 11 years already?
                              I can't believe how long ago it was and how many things in my live have changed since.
                              Whitney Houston

Comment

• Re: Rihanna ft. Jay-Z - Umbrella

First time I heard it I had it downloaded from Emule
                                You ain't gotta break down,
                                YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• She showed the world that an urban song like this can experience monumental success of pop hits!

She did not just increased her profile as an artist but this is where she became a top fashion icon.

Comment

• Jay-Z’s Uh huh, uh huhs alone are more iconic than most careers
                                    Originally posted by beredy
                                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• Ageing like fine wine.

Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [115-111]

Comment

• The Rihanna survivor inspired me to listen to some Rihanna again after a while and now I just realized this gem got 13 years old lately. Still loving it and oh my god, so many memories <3

Comment

• Originally posted by Tansike View Post
                                          The Rihanna survivor inspired me to listen to some Rihanna again after a while and now I just realized this gem got 13 years old lately. Still loving it and oh my god, so many memories <3
                                          Same here. "Umbrella" is really THAT song, damnnnn!

Also, I've been obsessed with "SOS" lately. Might one of her most forgotten number ones, but still a bop in my book.

Comment

• Such a legendary song. Def among the 10 biggest classics of the 2000s

Comment

Working...
                                            X