AND I LOOOVE the shoot
    tell the others you've gone to sea...

Comment

"I'ma Hold You Down The Same Way You Hold Me"

Danity Kane

Comment

If that is official, it's beautiful

Comment

I love the cover, I can't wait to hear it on Sunday apparently it's a grower

Comment

Originally posted by ThePoet
            pretty sure thats fake - it's from the magazine photo shoot so wouldn't be used as official artwork

Comment

I haven't seen that pic in the magazine though

Comment

I'm I the only one who likes the song title ...?

Btw, she looks great! I couldn't believe it was her!

Comment

Wow those shots are great, make her look more edgy than the ballad queen she was labelled as during The X Factor!

Can't wait to hear the single!
                  THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

well i am 99% it isn't fake seen as it came from her official news letter.
                    "I'ma Hold You Down The Same Way You Hold Me"

Danity Kane

Comment

some news on Leona from Perez http://perezhilton.com/?p=5557 the article got me even more excited

Comment

so Excited
                        and my heart just melts
                        Ice Cream Truck

Comment

there has also been good reviews of the single from the sun and the mirror Perez will probably have a high quality version as well, I think he'll probably upload it before it is played on Radio 1.

Comment

Originally posted by Craig
                            there has also been good reviews of the single from the sun and the mirror Perez will probably have a high quality version as well, I think he'll probably upload it before it is played on Radio 1.
                            I know, all Ive heard is that it is good, atypical for her and has an 80's club vibe.

Not seen a bad review yet and the fact so many people are reviewing it already makes me excited! Please let it do REALLY well. Like overshadow this years xfactor well.
                            "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

Listen to the single here.
                              Living in your own sweet memory
                              Was never how I wanted to be seen

Comment

I LOVE it.
                                It was worth the wait, Well done Leona.

Comment

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee it

WOW!!!!!
                                  and my heart just melts
                                  Ice Cream Truck

Comment

Just have to wait for the HQ version now hopefully Perez will post it later today.

It's a real grower though i am in love with it now

Comment

Just have to wait for the HQ version now hopefully Perez will post it later today.

It's a real grower though i am in love with it now
                                      I was singing along b4 the song was through
                                      and my heart just melts
                                      Ice Cream Truck

Comment

I love the song so much!!! Well worth the wait. Better then i expected!!!

Comment

Re: Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love (single) / Album (November)

Originally posted by amsterdamned
                                          1st single: Bleeding Love Written and Produced by Ryan Tedder

he's from the Band OneRepublic..who are featured on Timbo's single apologize

and he wrote N produced Natasha Beddingfields "Love Like This" & Jennifer Lopez 'Do It Well"
                                          Next time tell who you REALLY got all that info from LOL.
                                          Leona Lewis = My New B!tch

Comment

oh it's Ryan Tedders friend how are you bigmac?

You were so right about the song (saw your posts on pulse music) tell him he has a #1 song on his hands here but I am sure he knows that already.

Comment

oh it's Ryan Tedders friend how are you bigmac?

You were so right about the song (saw your posts on pulse music) tell him he has a #1 song on his hands here but I am sure he knows that already.
                                              Its good aint it! Oh he knows he got a hit. Now its time for LOVE LIKE THIS from Natasha
                                              Leona Lewis = My New B!tch

Comment

Love your signature I have been dissapointed with natasha's album the only stand out for me was "Soulmate" although we didn't get "love like this" over here.

Oh has Ryan done anymore tracks with Leona?

Comment

I do like it but was expecting something a bitdifferent. Hopefully in HQ it will sound better.
                                                  "What goes around comes back around my baby"

Comment

People's hopes are kinda OTT.....

Personally, I think she sounds gorgeous...I could listen to her voice forever & a day...!

The track sounds excellently produced...I love the whole synths on the tracks...sounds 90's pop at it's best...omg this will be massive...!!

I can imagine the dance remixes to it already on stations like Galaxy etc...GO LEONA!

Comment

it definitely would sound better if this f*****g perez face is out of the video. it has to grow on me though...
                                                      i'm living in the future, so the presence is my past. my presence is a present, kiss my ass!

Comment

Her voice sounds more like Celine Dion or someone than Mariah (who she obviously models herself after).

Comment

Wow, I love it after just one listen!

I love the fact it's a ballad with a beat and it sounds like a Mariah song which is great. This is exactly the sort of song I expected from her
                                                          THRILLER’S SOUNDS OF THE 90s

Comment

it sounds like 90's music..which i like

but why the hell is that nerd got his nasty face for all to look at, i had to move the page down cause its unbearable to look at :-? a nice photo of Lewis would of sufficed.
                                                            Blu Cantrell - "S.O.S." (Tell Me Where You At)

Comment

Ooh, I love it.
                                                              Very Whitney-esque.

Comment

Working...
                                                              X