Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the best songs ever written

Comment

• She predicted that something is gonna bleed to death, but it was her career, it seems.
      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
        She predicted that something is gonna bleed to death, but it was her career, it seems.

It's a very beautiful song though, wish she would smash again somehow :(
        Follow Me On Instagram

The FIRST user to have a thread beat Mariah on the Ukmix Hot 100

#KING

Comment

• Originally posted by Serby
          She predicted that something is gonna bleed to death, but it was her career, it seems.
          She's on a new SUPPORTIVE label and they believe in her stuff

That "Fire" snippet she posted a while ago was very good. I think she could be at least moderately successful again. They just need to bring the right decisions!!

Comment

• Nah, I was joking ofc, I actually like her and half a year ago, she was some 2 meters away from me, takign a selfie with some girl hehe
            be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• All she needs is an epic song like Bleeding Love and everyone will buy it. Easy as that.
              M08T10

Comment

• This was my jam during Christmas 2007! She was untouchable and stores were running out of stock!
                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Ella Henderson's "Ghost" reminds me of this song, I think Leona should have a song like that!

Comment

• I love her and love the song and video but she has zero stage presence. Nil!

[youtube:1ox07goa]ieeIdeAjbQA[/youtube:1ox07goa]
                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Re: Leona Lewis - Bleeding Love

Evergreen!
                      Floped and localed

Comment

One song can change your life if it connects with enough people like this did, this is the definition of a monster hit. She needs another song like this but I think it's a once in a career moment.

Comment

• Come to think of it, it was really hard for a talent show winner to have such a career. Apart from One Direction, Leona was the only other one to have a huge era worldwide if I'm not mistaken. Not to mention, 2008 to 2009 was such a competitive time for female pop music.

Comment

Gorgeous song. Leona’s voice is incredible in this.

She deserved so much more - truly a diamond in the rough. She was on set to be a mega successful singer but it all went completely wrong. Such a shame as I think she is one of the greatest voices to ever grace this planet.

Comment

• Originally posted by ludichris
                              One song can change your life if it connects with enough people like this did, this is the definition of a monster hit. She needs another song like this but I think it's a once in a career moment.
                              "Halo" was at the tip of her fingers until Ryan Tedder got a big fat paycheck. :-? :-?

Comment

• Halo was always intended for Bey despite media speculation that Lewis was going to record it.

Comment

• Does anyone know the name of the man in the U.S video version...?

For research purposes

Comment

• Originally posted by Petrie
                                    Does anyone know the name of the man in the U.S video version...?

For research purposes
                                    Nicholas Lemons.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marchum
                                      Originally posted by Petrie
                                      Does anyone know the name of the man in the U.S video version...?

For research purposes
                                      Nicholas Lemons.
                                      Thank You

Comment

• Originally posted by ludichris
                                        Agreed.
                                        Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [135-131]

Comment

• So technically Kween had the biggest hit of 2008?
                                          Originally posted by beredy

When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT, GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

Working...
                                          X