No announcement yet.

Beyoncé - I Am... Sasha Fierce

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good album but her worst overall. Too commercial, poppy and radio-hit friendly.
    I always thought Single Ladies was a lazy song that was just catchy like Macarena (lyrics plus dance) or something. Glad it exploded for her but I wasn’t a big fan of it.
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• After 4, Selftitled and Lemonade, I actually wouldn't mind her trying to do such concept album again. IASF was a great idea on paper but didn't work concept wise and they let go off it as soon as it was time for a re-release. With how strong but diverse Lemonade was, I wouldn't mind if she would ressurect Sasha and show that she on her own can execute such project in a much better artistic but still commercial way.

Comment

• 900m views on Youtube for Halo.
        The monster that keeps on slaying.
        5.05.2009 / 6.22.2011 / 4.24.2013 / 4.25.2013 / 3.1.2014 / 9.13.2014 / 7.21.2016 / 7.14.2018 / 7.15.2018

Comment

• Brilliant album. One of the reasons why casual people love Beyoncé, it catered to everyone.
          Cha Cha Instructor

Comment

• As much as her hardcore fans discredit this album, this is what gave her longevity. Songs from this album became pillars of her career, none of her succeeding albums had songs that were bigger than this. The general audience don't even remember hits like "Drunk in Love" today.

Comment

• Originally posted by GetBack View Post
              As much as her hardcore fans discredit this album, this is what gave her longevity. Songs from this album became pillars of her career, none of her succeeding albums had songs that were bigger than this. The general audience don't even remember hits like "Drunk in Love" today.
              The funny thing is that nobody 'discredits' the impact the era had on her career, there is just a big part of her fans who think it is her weakest body of work and I am one of those fans. Also the last part, can you tell me when you did that survey? I think it would be nice to send it to fansites etc. since you seem to be doing a lot of those throughout the years, yet never provide the reciepts.

Comment

Working...
              X