No announcement yet.

Alicia Keys - No One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I exspected something different for the first single, but I think I will love this song very soon!!!!!

Alicia always creates masterpieces!
    Life tastes better with music
    Instagram: DC34ever

Comment

years bag was a big fan of her and still now but I'm just not getting it yet even after several plays, but I say it's the best singing this year so far, no?

Comment

Originally posted by ryan_9048
        I say it's the best singing this year so far, no?
        but there is no real competition......Rihanna???Nooo

Alicias voice is awesome!
        Life tastes better with music
        Instagram: DC34ever

Comment

Going for adds on September 11.

Comment

I heard this on concrete loop and its sounds good. Its different cause she sounds wayyyy more deeper and soulful. When I heard the opening line, it reminded me of Sade!

What I like about her is that none of her singles from any of her albums sounded like anything from her other albums!!! Especially the lead singles. They take you by total surprise (in a good way).

Wonder how pop radio will embrace this? :-?
            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Can't Believe People Say That They Doesn't Love This Song Because It's Really Good!

Comment

Originally posted by preyan
                I heard this on concrete loop and its sounds good. Its different cause she sounds wayyyy more deeper and soulful. When I heard the opening line, it reminded me of Sade!

What I like about her is that none of her singles from any of her albums sounded like anything from her other albums!!! Especially the lead singles. They take you by total surprise (in a good way).

Wonder how pop radio will embrace this? :-?
                It reminds me of bob marleys no woman no cry..the harmony's, how she sings.
                I think pop radio will love it..this is a song they can play on any format..even country
                and my heart just melts
                Ice Cream Truck

Comment

I like it but I don't love it. It's a grower. I don't think it's good as a first single, doesn't have that same classic feel as her other debuts from the other albums. I love her voice on the verses though (not so much on the chorus). The beat does remind me of No Woman No Cry. I definitely think it'll be big on pop radio.

Comment

Originally posted by soulfulsista
                    I like it but I don't love it. It's a grower. I don't think it's good as a first single, doesn't have that same classic feel as her other debuts from the other albums. I love her voice on the verses though (not so much on the chorus). The beat does remind me of No Woman No Cry. I definitely think it'll be big on pop radio.
                    How Could You Ever Say That I Thought You Are A Soulful Sista!

Comment

I love love love it. Her vocals are so powerful on the verses! It's perhaps not UK radio-friendly but the US should lap it up. I hope she has more MAJOR success there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jark
                        I love love love it. Her vocals are so powerful on the verses! It's perhaps not UK radio-friendly but the US should lap it up. I hope she has more MAJOR success there.
                        Jark Thank God You Love It 2.. There Are Times That I Don't Like You But There Are Also Times I Really Like You For Example Now !!

Comment

Mediabase Update (No One):
                          Date: 8/28/2007
                          Spins: 224
                          Audience: 3.229 million

3.2 million audience after two days and that without spins on pop

Comment

It actually reminds me a bit of Unbreakable, from her Unplugged album. Good nonetheless.
                            "It's so COOOOOOOOOOOLD in the D."

Comment

Perfect song for Alicia's return.. Im liking this so much, its been on repeat all day. She really knows how to build a tune, the piano, her voice its just all beautiful.. There really is going to be so much quality R&B this year. We Got Alicia's As I Am, Mariah Careys next album, KEYSHIAS JUST LIKE YOU, Jennifer lopez's Brave. I cannot wait till the end of the year.. Im so excited lol.
                              Open Your Eyes.....

Comment

Originally posted by candyman
                                Mediabase Update (No One):
                                Date: 8/28/2007
                                Spins: 224
                                Audience: 3.229 million

3.2 million audience after two days and that without spins on pop
                                Shine a light! Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by Ajay
                                  Perfect song for Alicia's return.. Im liking this so much, its been on repeat all day. She really knows how to build a tune, the piano, her voice its just all beautiful.. There really is going to be so much quality R&B this year. We Got Alicia's As I Am, Mariah Careys next album, KEYSHIAS JUST LIKE YOU, Jennifer lopez's Brave. I cannot wait till the end of the year.. Im so excited lol.
                                  It Seems That Jlo Goes For Pop.. :x

Comment

Listened to it once and can't say I'm that impressed :-? maybe it's a grower..

Comment

I predict this will top the BB Hot 100 for a week or 4.
                                      Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

wow what can i say? did anyone expect anything else? Keys is back with another stunning single, "No One"
                                        Blu Cantrell - "S.O.S." (Tell Me Where You At)

Comment

Originally posted by Fan
                                          I love the song Her voice is amazing.
                                          Same.

Comment

OMG its sooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooooooooood

She never lets me down!!
                                            CALL ME CALICE, CALL ME COLD. YOU'RE ITALIC, I'M IN BOLD.

Comment

Originally posted by aaliyah_fan
                                              It actually reminds me a bit of Unbreakable, from her Unplugged album.
                                              Yes, thats what I thought too!

Comment

Originally posted by BabyBoy88
                                                After the 'you you youu' part after the chorus, I want to sing ''Where is the looove, where is the love ?''
                                                Well, it's the exact same beat all long.
                                                Really not feeling it.
                                                This is the last word, this is the last time.

Comment

Its a good track, with a great vocal, but nothing revolutionary like the lead singles off her previous albums.

Comment

i really dont like it...hopefully it is a grower like if i aint got you.

Comment

Its OK. Not her best, its different though. She sounds pretty bad on it, lots of straining. Maybe it'll grow on me some more. I didn't like "Fallin" at first either.

Comment

I really like it, especially now that I've heard the HQ.

Comment

Originally posted by aaliyah_fan
                                                          It actually reminds me a bit of Unbreakable, from her Unplugged album. Good nonetheless.
                                                          Really? I think it's a huge improvement, I didn't like Unbreakable at all.
                                                          My Last.fm

Comment

I dont like this, her voice sounds strained and the song sounds extremely unmastered, she sounds a lot like Lauryn thou, She sounds a lot more smoothed out towards the end thou, thank god for that.
                                                            WHAT HAPPENED TO UKMIX ???
                                                            All the Fighting and Arguments are getting old now, lets get back to talking about the MUSIC

Comment

debutes on billboard RnB charts..after Just 2 days
                                                              same thing happend to deja Vu last year..and it made it all the way to no1..get that smash alicia
                                                              and my heart just melts
                                                              Ice Cream Truck

Comment

Working...
                                                              X