• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Busta Rhymes & Mariah Carey - I Know What You Want

is HEEEEEEEAAAAAAAVVVVVVYYYYYYY

it also features, Flipmode and Mariah

features mariah Carey? SOunds cool. I luv Busta

Comment

I think (might be wrong) that Busta's new album comes out on Monday!
      from
      CRAIG (CJ)
      (soul/R&B/hip hop moderator)

Comment

Is this a new single? I thought it was Make It Clap, which I love
        http://profiles.myspace.com/users/6321635

Comment

this song is just ok. mariah doesn't sing much...just part of the chorus and she's got a line or 2 late in the song. does any1 kno the name of the busta song that's supposed to feature J-Lo??? the album will be released on Mon in the UK and Tues in the US. I like the remix of "Make It Clap" w/Sean Paul. that's a hot song.
          I laugh more than I cry
          You piss me off, good-bye

Comment

Yep Busta's new album is out (in reply to my own message ), anyone bought it? Opinions?
            from
            CRAIG (CJ)
            (soul/R&B/hip hop moderator)

Comment

Happy this was a hit for Mariah! It would have been abysmal if she couldn't get a hit at the time when rapper and female featurings were at its peak (considering she started that trend in the mid-nineties).

Comment

Originally posted by GetBack
                Happy this was a hit for Mariah! It would have been abysmal if she couldn't get a hit at the time when rapper and female featurings were at its peak (considering she started that trend in the mid-nineties).
                Yeah, for me it was a very strange hit but glad none the less. I t didn't sound like a hit on fist listen. But glad that it gave her some success after Glitter
                | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

Originally posted by Guru
                  Originally posted by GetBack
                  Yeah, for me it was a very strange hit but glad none the less. I t didn't sound like a hit on fist listen. But glad that it gave her some success after Glitter
                  I agree, it wasn't as instant as the J.Lo, Ashanti and Beyoncé featurings at the time!

Comment

Such a random bump after... 14 years
                    Whitney Houston

Comment

I've always liked this one even though I've never really liked Mariah.

Comment

I always preferd the Janet collaboration to this, but I was happy that it became a big hit.

Comment

Still gets tons of radio rotation over here by summer time.
                          You ain't gotta break down,
                          YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

Hoodriah was on full display here!
                            [youtube:34q2qq7w]WDaNJW_jEBo[/youtube:34q2qq7w]
                            Originally posted by beredy
                            When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

This got better with time..... A BOP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TheRealest
                                Yes... I live for her vocals on this

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyOfMe
                                  Originally posted by TheRealest
                                  Yes... I live for her vocals on this
                                  !!!!

Comment

Kween's ratchet whispering was really on point here!
                                    Originally posted by beredy
                                    When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

We started out broke
                                      Constantly on a roll
                                      Cuttin' up in the streets like we would never get old
                                      Went from Lucy's and buses to fifty cent sodas
                                      And Novas to Hondas to Lexus to Rovers
                                      This had great verses. These early 00s Hip-Hop/R&B collaborations were of much higher quality than what we get today for sure. I miss them.

Comment

Their collaboration on Last Night A DJ Saved My Life should have been a hit as well.
                                        My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

This was my first encounter ever with Mariah, thought she was a random nobody and I hated the song overall. Sounds better to me now!
                                          last.fm

Comment

This is such a great song! Still love it.

I remember listening to this a lot when I was young and Heartbreaker was my ultimate favorite song. Things have changed tho.

Comment

Listening to this now. Such a jam.

This song always reminds me of one hot summer day when I was playing this on repeat all day. I even bought the Busta Rhymes' album for it. Only ever listened to this track as far as I can remember
                                              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin

This song always reminds me of one hot summer day when I was playing this on repeat all day. I even bought the Busta Rhymes' album for it. Only ever listened to this track as far as I can remember
                                                I bought the cd-single as I don't care for him at all.
                                                My Instagram... - Click here

Comment

Originally posted by RayRay
                                                  Originally posted by Benjamin

I bought the cd-single as I don't care for him at all.
                                                  Smart!
                                                  I remember liking 'Make It Clap' as well. Also featured on that album, probably why I bought it
                                                  Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

It was good for its time, but now it comes across as ridiculous, especially Busta's near-comedic flow.
                                                    Waffles are checked cookies

Comment

This is still a club banger and lowkey underrated
                                                      See latest news on Reports, Infractions & Bans
                                                      See Mariah Carey's Memoir thread

Comment

Originally posted by bm08 View Post
                                                        This is still a club banger and lowkey underrated
                                                        It is her 4th most streamed track as of right now among all her songs and the video is going to surpass 100m streams in April. <3
                                                        My Chart

Comment

I love this song! She looked so hot on that video as well! That body!! Wow! BTW, we think the latest collaboration between Busta and Mariah will see the light of the day?
                                                          Underneath The Stars

Comment

Does anyone have links to the articles talking about the song?

Comment

Working...
                                                            X