• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dereon
    Hear This Kid Singing " With You "

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko8gepM8 ... ezone.com/

DAMN Man!!!!!!!!!!!
    LMAO when dereon posted this back in March 2008 no one was even paying any attention (except for king_oxymoron ). And now this 'With You' cover has helped him to become a worldwide superstar *cough* Justin Bieber *cough*

Comment

• Originally posted by abi
      Originally posted by UKMusicLova
      Has anybody heard the remix with Karina Pasian? Is it official?

LISTEN
      yes, maybe...i like her voice...

btw, "With You" has sold 164,152 copies in UK..
      that's amazing for a number 8 single...
      It was being played on one of the music channels today and I was like, haven't heard this song in ages, such a Chris Brown classic, love this song.

Comment

• Just listened to this song for the first time after ages.

Urghhh this is so amazing. Such a classic. The Real Song of Our Generation tbh. #MirrorsCouldNever

This song brings back so many memories. This song was huge in my junior high. My ex-crush loved this. And the girl that used to have a crush on me loved this as well. I love(d) this. Urghh lemme cry a bit.

Comment

• This is one of his best but is got overshadowed by Beyonce's Irreplaceable at the time for me
          Forever Young

Comment

• Still his best song (as a lead artist) for me. Brings back some really good memories as well.
            Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [120-116]

Comment

• Originally posted by Loveguru
              This is one of his best but is got overshadowed by Beyonce's Irreplaceable at the time for me

His and everyone else's rehash! Great song though!
              | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Originally posted by JSparksFan
                Still his best song (as a lead artist) for me. Brings back some really good memories as well.
                One of his best for sure, I've always preferred his ballads.

Crawl, Don't Judge Me and this would probably make up my top 3 of his singles.

Comment

• Did abi bump this?????

Comment

• Originally posted by MO_FAN95
                    Did abi bump this?????
                    Yess. Problem?

Comment

Originally posted by MO_FAN95
                      Did abi bump this?????
                      Yess. Problem?

none whatsoever, I love this though!

Comment

Originally posted by MO_FAN95
                        Did abi bump this?????
                        Yess. Problem?
                        You love bad b*tches
                        Forever Young

Comment

• I thought this was basic too...ugh those redundant stargate production.

Now they album this song came off of though was EVERYTHING and a 1/2 doe...
                          Originally posted by snoh aalegra

- Ugh, those feels again

Comment

• 10 YEARS SINCE THIS ICONIC JAM WAS RELEASED.

[youtube:18kdq97e]nmjdaBaZe8Y[/youtube:18kdq97e]

- The best replica of "Irreplaceable".
                            - Went on to number two on Billboard Hot 100 for five non-consecutive weeks, blocked by Flo Rida & Usher with songs no one remembers nowadays.
                            - Ended up at the 9th biggest hit of 2008 in the US.
                            - One of the OG most-viewed videos on YouTube along with Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend" and Rihanna's "Don't Stop The Music".
                            - Was covered by Justin Bieber which lead him get signed for a recording contract by Usher and some other people we don't care.
                            - Justin later tried to replica this for his debut album with a song called "One Less Lonely Girl".
                            - Remains his best song to date.

I remember being so frustrated when this was blocked from number one FOR WEEKS by that Flo Rida trash. And then when Flo Rida started to free fall it looked like it finally had a chance to get into number one BUT USHER DECIDED TO RELEASE out of nowhere and blocked him again. Truly the "Havana" of 2008.

...a few weeks later, he released "Forever" which also went to number two, blocked by "Disturbia" which he co-wrote and was actually supposed to be his song instead. Such a mess.

Comment

• ^ Love the summary!

It's crazy that "Run It!" and "Kiss Kiss" went to #1, but this didn't.
                              Akini's Top 400 Songs of the Decade: [120-116]

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1 View Post
                                I thought this was basic too...ugh those redundant stargate production.

Now they album this song came off of though was EVERYTHING and a 1/2 doe...
                                Take that back
                                Forever Young

Comment

• Urghhh such a classic.

Comment

Working...
                                  X