No announcement yet.

Britney Spears - Piece Of Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you release the most amazing songs as singles, then what is the point of buying the album? Its good to give the public a reason to buy the album instead of just buying the singles.
    BEE4EVER’S WEEKLY TOP 20 (#1 Lady GaGa)

Comment

This can be one of her best singles ever. Seriously.

Comment

This is easily one of the best Britney songs ever.

And Toy Soldier needs a release, it's utterly brilliant. It can definitely help the low (for Britney's standards) sales.
        Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
        Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

Good choice. Is is one of the few songs I like from Blackout.
          Testing Your Intelligence

Comment

US POP RADIO - November 8th, 2007

131 89 BRITNEY SPEARS Piece Of Me 79 26 +53 0.449

Comment

I prefer Piece Of Me it is the best choice

Comment

Good single choice. But still think break the ice should be released as well.
                A poor excuse is better than none at all

Comment

'BLACKOUT' GOES TO NO.2
                  The new album defied cynics by storming straight into no.2 this week in the album chart matching Britney’s previous highest chart position and cementing her place as the Princess of Pop. If you’ve not got your copy yet you’re missing out on one of the best pop albums of the year

Comment

US POP RADIO - November 9th, 2007

122 76 BRITNEY SPEARS Piece Of Me 132 31 +101 1.018

Movin' on up!

+53 spins since yesterday, and audience jumps.

Comment

Britney doesn't really get the support from radio like she used to get but I hope they'll play this song. Great single choice.

Comment

Great song, and is up there with Break The Ice so it doesnt matter which is next
                        You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

Originally posted by sbk
                          Britney doesn't really get the support from radio like she used to get but I hope they'll play this song. Great single choice.
                          i thought Gimme More got a lot of play. i heard it a lot, and i hardly listen to the radio.

Comment

Great single choice!

Comment

Originally posted by Frederic
                              Great single choice!
                              Like it but I wanted Radar to be the second one
                              Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

Today is at #67 on CHRPOP CHART with 184 point of Spin and 1.665 million of audience

Comment

Going for adds on November 27.

Comment

Cant wait for this! I hope she makes a good vid! Even if she's in it for 3 seconds and the rest is flashbacks/paparazzi photos and loads slick choreographed Dancers.

I love how little I expect from Britters---she doesnt even need to be in her videos to keep me happy any more!lol
                                    MJ - the originator - you will be missed. :'(

Comment

You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

That cover is on FIRE! Hot As Ice, baby!

Comment

Love that cover, even if it is just a fake.

Comment

All that... orange wasn't necessary.
                                            This is the last word, this is the last time.

Comment

That cover is shit-as.
                                              Dunno. Can't see this song having such great appeal in the mainstream.

Break The Ice was a much better choice.
                                              That said, I still love this.

Comment

Deadly cover, I really like it
                                                You say that I must eat so many lemons, cos I am so Bitt-er

Comment

airplay is increasin!!!!
                                                  I'm so done trying to be everything you want,
                                                  I had to stop.
                                                  Baby you ain't worth it,
                                                  I won't Camouflage.

Comment

GOD, That Cover Is Awful. Hope Its Fanmade

Comment

from the Sun:

Britney plots steamy new vid
                                                      By CARL STROUD
                                                      Published: 09 Nov 2007

BRITNEY SPEARS is planning a flesh-flashing ‘event’ video for early next year.

Label staff, disappointed with the shambolic recent promo to comeback single Gimme More, are engaged in frantic negotiations with the troubled star to persuade her to pull out all the stops for her next clip.

And they want Brit to provide a promo that rivals the red hot Toxic film that saw the star clad in a shimmering flesh-coloured body stocking.

Gimme More’s cheesy, graceless pole-dancing theme fell far short of the high standard normally associated with Britney’s videos.

Her clips tend to be lavish affairs with high production values, two things that were conspicuous from her most recent offering.

And with the troubled mum of two refusing to do any interviews or TV appearances to promote her most recent Blackout album staff at her Jive record label are even keener for her to produce another head-turning vid.

A source said: “Staff at the label are desperate for Britney to come up with the goods.

“The album has been well received, but the video to Gimme More fell far short of standards.

“With no prospect of Brit talking to the media to promote her album, they need something that will capture the public’s imagination and they think the best way to do that is with a jaw-dropping clip.”

And in an unprecedented move the label is happy to move the release date of the track to accommodate a spectacular promo shoot.

The song is scheduled to hit shop shelves in January, but may well be put back until late February if more time is needed.

What’s more, I can reveal that recent chart-topper ROBYN provides top secret backing vocals on the track, which was recorded in her native Sweden.

Comment

Originally posted by mykka
                                                        What’s more, I can reveal that recent chart-topper ROBYN provides top secret backing vocals on the track, which was recorded in her native Sweden.
                                                        A secret for who ?

Comment

I miss the old Britney. CRYYYYYYYY

MJ - the originator - you will be missed. :'(

Comment

Originally posted by Squeeze
                                                            Originally posted by mykka
                                                            A secret for who ?
                                                            The majority of people I guess

Comment

It's not like she wasn't in the credits

Comment

Working...
                                                              X