Christina Aguilera - Bionic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LotsOfLove View Post
    The album cover and album shoot were phenomenal! This could’ve been her most exciting and visually stunning era ever.

Totally agree
    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• The album cover and shooting are perfect

I am not trying to seduce you... Would you like me to seduce you? Is that what you're trying to tell me?

Comment

• Little Dreamer up on Spotify, finally.

No clue about the Q&A she was supposed to do about the album with what's going on in USA right now...

Comment

• Happy 10th anniversary to this masterpiece!

Everybody here already knows how much I love this album. It’s one of my favorite albums ever, my second favorite Xtina album and my second favorite album of the entire 2010s decade. So underrated and misunderstood. This was my first Xtina studio album that I owned. I got it when I was 11 in 2012 for like 3€. I was in the car with my grandma and she was shocked by what she was hearing and seeing (in the booklet). I know that some people don’t like the album cover but I think it’s art. I mean look at the details wow.

It’s too bad that the best songs are only bonus tracks. Also the single choices were...something.
          Last edited by JeremySpears; Tue June 9, 2020, 02:06.
          Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• This is in the wrong thread I think... shouldn't it be moved somewhere else? lol

Comment

• She finally answered the questions!

Britney Spears • Janet Jackson • Christina Aguilera • Michael Jackson • Selena Gomez • Hilary Duff • Taylor Swift • Justin Timberlake

Comment

• The most iconic flop album of all time.
                "King isn't overrated, your fave is just undertalented."

Comment

• It took me a long time to fall in love with this album, but it probably is her magnum opus. Yes, Stripped exists and gets all the credit, but only real fans stan for Bionic. It’s such a beautiful mess of an album and has the worst track order of any album I’ve ever come across - honestly, it’s like she didn’t want anyone to like it releasing it in that order. But artistically she took a chance on herself and this far removed from the mess that was the era, I’d argue that at least on an artistic level it paid off - although it sort of broke her career.

The era was a complete WTF hiccup though and that’s why it’s iconic I suppose. Never has an album so anticipated flopped on arrival, or sounded dated upon release. Never has a lead single choice been so wrong and never has a lead single video damaged a career since Madonna released American Life. I swear this album sounds absolutely on point in 2020 yet was vilified for being dated and behind the times on release
                  Queuing for Girls Aloud reunion tickets since 2013

#FreeBritney

Comment

Working...
                  X