No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey - Touch My Body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I loved it!!! It was funny at the end when she told him secuirty would be letting him out.

Comment

• Omg! Amazing video!

Comment

• Originally posted by t_dot
        LOVE it She looks amazing and the Beaty & The Nerd concept is really funny.
        without any meaning, we're just skin and bones
        like beautiful robots dancing alone

Comment

• Lovely video

Funny and crazy, like Mariah
          Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Mariah Carey - Touch My Body
            Official Music Video
            Youtube link:
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OgvpzoJjQs
            You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

• ugh, as I expected , the video was quite crap and didn't feel like a Mariah video coz that nerd was getting all the attention in each scene!!! Whatever happened to the Mariah who was more sophisticated in her early carreer? Since her divorce she is simply showing her body in most of her videos.

Comment

• I love it!!
                And I love the song now.
                Super cuute! <3<3<3<3

Comment

• The video is great and funny!

Comment

• Originally posted by nathangrey
                    ugh, as I expected , the video was quite crap and didn't feel like a Mariah video coz that nerd was getting all the attention in each scene!!! Whatever happened to the Mariah who was more sophisticated in her early carreer? Since her divorce she is simply showing her body in most of her videos.

....and making better music imo so yay!

Comment

• Originally posted by nathangrey
                      ugh, as I expected , the video was quite crap and didn't feel like a Mariah video coz that nerd was getting all the attention in each scene!!! Whatever happened to the Mariah who was more sophisticated in her early carreer? Since her divorce she is simply showing her body in most of her videos.
                      Your point is?
                      And you say it like its a bad thing? Imo, that damn Tommy Motolla was holding her back!
                      | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• I love the video btw shes a crazy lol and knows it

Comment

• The Video Is Funny!

Comment

• Classic Mariah video! She always delivers with her video's, it's up with the Heartbreaker + Honey video!

Love this song so much, and I loved it when she got that gun out!

Comment

• Loz at the video!
                              She looks hot! The best I've seen her look in years!

"I will hunt you down *gun*"

Comment

• Am I the only one who dont likes the video? I think mariah looks like a stupid chick!
                                Life tastes better with music

Comment

• Originally posted by DC34ever
                                  Am I the only one who dont likes the video? I think mariah looks like a stupid chick!
                                  A filthy stinking rich and hot chick might I add
                                  | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• She Looks Slutty For Her Age But I have To Agree She Really Looooks HOTTTTT

Comment

• Great video! She does look hot!

Very cute, makes me love the song even more now! This deserves to be #1.
                                      LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• Tuesday, 26-Feb-2008, 3:11PM EST
                                        "Touch My Body" Update
                                        • Mediabase Update: For the week ending February 25, 2008, "Touch My Body" has registered 62.597 million audience impressions with 8929 spins (Pop - 3365, Rhythmic - 3348, Urban - 1776, Urban A/C - 392, Hot A/C - 43, Alternative - 4).

Its stand on the Mediabase charts for the week ending 02/25/08 is:
                                        Rhythmic - #11 (Last Week: #28)
                                        Pop - #21 (Last Week: #31)
                                        Urban - #18 (Last Week: #23)
                                        Urban AC - #19 (Last Week: #43)
                                        Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• Originally posted by dereon
                                          The Video Is Funny!

Comment

• I'm really curious when this will be released to iTunes. It's going to be a neck-to-neck race for the #1 spot (within a few weeks) between this song and the new Usher I think.

Mariah has the adventage in airplay (audience) currently, but Usher's download is released and is selling like crazy already.

The other contender or the #1 spot is the new Flo Rida song I guess. Curious.
                                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

• I've had this on repeat all day!
                                              Escapism. Just what I needed.

Comment

• i love this song for ONE REASON it brought us this video!

Mariah love i'll touch your body ANY day that silver dress OUCHY WAWA!

ME LIKEY!!
                                                Blu Cantrell - "S.O.S." (Tell Me Where You At)

Comment

• I love the video, but still not very impressed with the song!!! :-?

Comment

• I like the video, can't say that I love it, but I really like it a lot. It's cool, fun, silly, and goofy, yet still sexy at the time. I must say Mariah looks really hot in this video, especially that school girl outfit!! :eek: The video isn't as sleek and sexy as I thought it would be, not the usual Mariah video, it's something different and unique, we don't usually see this playful side of her too often. It's a departure from the videos of the Emancipation of Mimi era, which were svelte, but it's nice that she changed it up. I was laughing my head off at some parts, it's a really funny video with the little geek/nerd enjoying his fantasies. :p I love how they make Mariah the streotypical mean diva, and how smart/nerdy she sounds talking about upgrading her download speeds to 802.11n!! I didn't even know about that, I had to go look it up on Wikipedia... she's teaching me new things... see, music videos can be educational. :p

Mariah Carey - Touch My Body (music video)
                                                    Format: AVI (high quality)
                                                    File Size: 68.5 MB
                                                    Duration: 4:15 min
                                                    Download: download here
                                                    The Celebrity Network - your #1 source for R&B and pop! http://www.thecelebritynetwork.net

Comment

Working...
                                                    X