No announcement yet.

Mariah Carey - Touch My Body

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legendary song... And I always enjoy the live performances too which I sadly can't say for every Mariah song lol

Comment

• One of my faves
      Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• EPICONIC.
        One of her catchiest songs ever.
        Just a DEVIANT, PERTURBED, DERANGED, MACABRE, MANIAC, LUNATIC, IRRATIONAL PSYCHO-TO-BE.

Comment

• Loving this mashup!!!

Comment

• I love this song and video so much. It's been too long since her last #1. Mariah deserves a few more.
            Mariah Carey is the first and only artiste to have #1 singles in four different decades
            Your basic faves could never

Comment

• Loved the video concept. When can we ever get videos with concepts like this?
              She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• Originally posted by wolfily View Post
                I love this song and video so much. It's been too long since her last #1. Mariah deserves a few more.
                This December, dahling!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                  This December, dahling!
                  Amen!
                  Mariah Carey is the first and only artiste to have #1 singles in four different decades
                  Your basic faves could never

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaka View Post
                    This December, dahling!
                    Speak it into existence!
                    She was kind of fragile and she had a lot to grapple with but basically she kept it all inside ...

Comment

• When this came out did we think that this song would be as iconic as it is now!
                      Forever Young

Comment

• One of my favorites
                        Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

• When this became her 18th number 1 single, how did you guys feel? What was your first reaction? I wasn't a lamb yet at that time so I really want to know your experience.

Comment

• It wasn't much of a shock actually because of the magnitude of the TEOM era. It was a much hyped and anticipated single. Before releasing the song digitally she had already charted based on airplay alone. Anything would work at that point.
                            You ain't gotta break down,
                            YOU'RE TOO STRONG!"

Comment

• A classic. Still fresh. I personally think that it would have slayed harder today if it was released (if MC was still 38 though).

Comment

Working...
                              X