Rihanna - Take A Bow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rihanna - Take A Bow

The new single from Rihanna's re-release of Good Girl Gone Bad.
    LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

What?! If she's re-releasing the album, it's just an album track, not a single. The site you posted just says it's a song on the album.

Comment

A Re-Release? Rihanna, must you?

Comment

Why a re-release? It's sold well everywhere for her standards. I can't see it selling more unless she releases Breakin' Dishes :-?

Next album please.

Comment

I like the song, it is better than all the ballads on Good Girl Gone Bad, but Breakin Dishes would be fine to wrap the project up!!! (And then leave this song for the next album)

PS: When i saw Take A Bow i got excited and thought that Leona is releasing it!!!

Comment

sounds like a stargate production!!! and its pretty lame IMO!!!
            i'm living in the future, so the presence is my past. my presence is a present, kiss my ass!

Comment

its nice .(wouldve been alot more bearable if anyone else sang it)

.rihanna's vibrato is just too ..uh.. goat like
              Whats the reason,that I'm here again thats crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Aurelia
                What?! If she's re-releasing the album, it's just an album track, not a single. The site you posted just says it's a song on the album.
                The site I got it off said Ryan Seacrest confirmed it was a new single, take it easy just because you didn't post it.
                LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

its nice.
                  i would hae preferred GGGB, BD, LGT, Rehab as the fifth
                  but still its good

Comment

I wanted BD, but this is really good too

Comment

Originally posted by col89
                      Originally posted by Aurelia
                      The site I got it off said Ryan Seacrest confirmed it was a new single, take it easy just because you didn't post it.
                      That is not why I was saying it. I was saying it because the site said he premiered a new SONG, not a new single.

Comment

I wanted ''Good Girl Gone Bad'' as the fifth single..

I'm really happy about the Re-Release though, hopefully they're will be more than just 1 new track.
                        SSS & MMM

Comment

This is pretty nice.
                          Reminds me of Irreplaceable though. Kinda mellow but Man-Bashing.
                          Prefer Leona's 'Take A Bow' though.
                          I still wish Rihanna had released 'Breakin' Dishes' or 'Sell Me Candy' they stood out on GGGB. Actually everything minus 'Say It' from GGGB would make a better single.

Comment

Irreplacable-tastic. Except very replacable.

Comment

I think it's quite bland for Rihanna... :-?

Comment

Originally posted by UKMusicLova
                                I like the song, it is better than all the ballads on Good Girl Gone Bad, but Breakin Dishes would be fine to wrap the project up!!! (And then leave this song for the next album)

PS: When i saw Take A Bow i got excited and thought that Leona is releasing it!!!
                                I Thought The Same About Leona

Comment

Originally posted by CooperLaaa
                                  Originally posted by UKMusicLova

I Thought The Same About Leona
                                  same! grrr this track is crap Leona's Take A Bow is a hundred times betta!
                                  Blu Cantrell - "S.O.S." (Tell Me Where You At)

Comment

A re-release?! Oh for goodness sake... "Breakin' Dishes" should have been released! :evil:
                                    "This time I'm gonna get it right. I'm gonna paint my face like the Guggenheim!"

Comment

I like the song, but I'm really not interested in a re-release. It's not worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by firefairyangel
                                        I like the song, but I'm really not interested in a re-release. It's not worth it.
                                        Exactly. It was a solid album first time round.
                                        I'd think about buying it if it came with as much stuff as the B'Day re-release though. But she hasn't made enough videos this era to make anything really special unless she did behind the scenes etc. But who am I kidding?

Comment

Originally posted by firefairyangel
                                          I agree, and wont be buying it.lol
                                          You owe it to yourself. Set the world on fire.

Comment

Nice song, but it should've been 'Rehab'.
                                            Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

April 15, 2008
                                              impacting songs

Kylie Minogue All I See (f. Mims) Capitol
                                              Rihanna Take A Bow SRP/IDJMG
                                              Ryan Leslie Diamond Girl Universal Motown
                                              Shwayze Buzzin' Suretone/Geffen
                                              We The Kings Check Yes Juliet S-Curve
                                              Big.Big.Booty.

Comment

Damn. Rehab, Sell Me Candy, and Push Up On Me deserved a release.

I like this song. It has a chance of flopping tho, it's easy to relate to. Such a carbon copy of irreplaceable but who knows.

Comment

Generic and boring.
                                                  A Ne-Yo song I suppose ?
                                                  This is the last word, this is the last time.

Comment

Working...
                                                  X