No announcement yet.

Chris Brown - Forever

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Chris lmao. I remember I never understood the hype in this song. Simplistic song with a mediocre beat, but for some reason it grew on me after it fell off the charts. I can transform ya was easily a top 10 hit if radio stations didn't cockblock dude.
    "I don't wear tight jeans like the white boys" - Plies

Comment

• Originally posted by Swagnificent
      Poor Chris lmao. I remember I never understood the hype in this song. Simplistic song with a mediocre beat, but for some reason it grew on me after it fell off the charts. I can transform ya was easily a top 10 hit if radio stations didn't cockblock dude.
      ICTY SUCKED! It was generic, bland, superficial RnPOP. Forever was a really decent pop song though AND my favorite from Chris Brown. The lyrics were better than ICTY, the melody was better and his vocals were awesome.
      I was waiting for Bey to drop so she could show that T&A arent the only ones smashing album SALES!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Swagnificent
        Poor Chris lmao. I remember I never understood the hype in this song. Simplistic song with a mediocre beat, but for some reason it grew on me after it fell off the charts. I can transform ya was easily a top 10 hit if radio stations didn't cockblock dude.
        I didn't start liking it until the youtube video of the couple dancing down the aisle to the3 song lol

Comment

• Originally posted by danbarj
          ICTY SUCKED! It was generic, bland, superficial RnPOP. Forever was a really decent pop song though AND my favorite from Chris Brown. The lyrics were better than ICTY, the melody was better and his vocals were awesome.
          What's wrong with generic? That can be said about 99.9 percent of songs that come out nowadays. Forever included lol. Especially the Fruity Loop sounding beat. But I'm not big on pop anyway, so maybe that's why it took a while for that song to grow on me. All I know is when ICTY comes on, the club goes nuts.

Originally posted by Asfoster87
          I didn't start liking it until the youtube video of the couple dancing down the aisle to the3 song lol
          I always have situations like that. Where I don't like the song until after a significant event happens. I didn't like "Pokerface" by Lady Gaga or "Closer" by NeYo until I saw Quest Crew dancing to it.
          "I don't wear tight jeans like the white boys" - Plies

Comment

• Still think this song is over-exagerated but it always makes me think of that white couples wedding!!!
            #WhitePeopleAreSpecial
            | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• This song evokes so many memories for me. It's still a fantastic song and it got everyone on the dancefloor the other weekend!

Comment

• Originally posted by preyan
                Still think this song is over-exagerated but it always makes me think of that white couples wedding!!!
                #WhitePeopleAreSpecial

I still love this song.

Comment

• This brings me right back to the Summer it was released!! It was/is a great song!!

Comment

• I guess this will be one of those songs like "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" where the new generation like it, but our generation love it and have fond memories attached to it. Actually that could apply to any song. Ignore me.

Comment

• FOREVER a bop.
                      Listen to my 2016 Eurovision Song Contest entry: MIRACLE

Comment

• "Forever", "With You", "No Air". 2008 trinity.

Comment

• This is Chris in his peak form.

Comment

• This is just a great song, PERIOD.

Comment

• Originally posted by ThaInfo1
                              This is just a great song, PERIOD.

Comment

• Originally posted by samra
                                FOREVER a bop.
                                Word!
                                "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Such a great song!

Comment

• Re: Chris Brown - Forever

I love Bionic but pity it was a rip off of this. Same producer I think.
                                    | Ciara | Beyoncé | Janet | Toni | Kelly R | Leona | Tinashe | Whitney | Brandy | Monica | Tevin | Mariah | Britney | Tamia |

Comment

• Re: Chris Brown - Forever

Aaah, this song was a slice of R&B heaven.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guru
                                        I just noticed it too!

Comment

• A great song that would've been even better without the excessive autotune

Comment

which Bionic?

Comment

• Still love this... refuse to believe it’s 10 now

Comment

• Originally posted by kushi
                                                #1 on the Domestic Abuse Chart
                                                sorry but

Comment

• Originally posted by Jesper
                                                  Originally posted by Guru
                                                  which Bionic?
                                                  Sorry. Not Myself Tonight from Bionic
                                                  My bad yo

Comment

Originally posted by Jesper
                                                    Originally posted by Guru
                                                    which Bionic?
                                                    Sorry. Not Myself Tonight from Bionic
                                                    My bad yo
                                                    I was confused for a second

Comment

• One of his best songs, I actually feel ashamed for liking this as much as I did. It’s also a shame that he’s reduced his pop songs to “ghey shit.”
                                                      Originally posted by beredy
                                                      When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• What a great song!

Comment

• This was the last time I ever stanned Chris Brown
                                                          Originally posted by beredy
                                                          When people see your post this is what they see:

GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT GOAT.

Comment

• One of his best Pop songs there's no doubt. One of the first male R&B (if not the first) to do Dance-Pop as well!

Comment

• Classic
                                                              I am the maniac, I am the ghoul
                                                              I'm in the shadows in the corners of my room

Comment

Working...
                                                              X