Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lindsay Lohan - Bossy

From people.com

Ne-Yo wrote the synth-heavy dance track with the actress in mind, he tells PEOPLE exclusively.

"I wrote it for her because when she's on her game, you can see these traits in her. When she's focused, she exudes the aura of a boss with ease," Ne-Yo explains. "When [producer] Stargate and I were approached with the task, we viewed it as a challenge. 'Can we make a song for Lindsay Lohan that people were gonna take seriously?' I think we did it."

In the song's chorus, Lohan unapologetically sings, "I'm just a little bossy. I like it how I like it when I like it and that's how it is."

Ne-Yo says the song is about strength. "It's basically about a woman being strong enough to get what she wants when she wants it," he tells PEOPLE. "In this case, 'Bossy' is a term that describes confidence and power."

"Bossy" is slated to appear on Lohan's as-yet untitled third album, due on Motown Records later this year.
    Listen to the full here !

I kinda like it
    This is the last word, this is the last time.

I used to see her threads in Pop forum,but now she is in the R'N'B forum,which is strange.

Cool song!,I also heard she will guest star on "Ugly Betty"
    Don't Worry, Cause You're Really Not That Hard to Replace.

Comment

I didn't really know where to put this thread to be honest.
      If Plym wants to move it to the pop forum i won't mind !

I have a link to download the song in great quality if anyone's interested !

Comment

LOL! Yeah she isn't R'n'B

Comment

As Ne-yo wrote it I thought that.... you know !
          Ok this is totally pop !

Comment

Originally posted by Squeeze
            I don't mind either.
            If the majority of posts want it moved, it will be!

Comment

Do we know for sure it will be the first single though ? Aurelia said so but who knows where she got her informations
              It may just be a buzz single.

Whatever the case I really love it !

Comment

Do we know for sure it will be the first single though ? Aurelia said so but who knows where she got her informations

I cited it if you wanted to check.

Comment

I didn't really know where to put this thread to be honest.

Yes me me me Plz!
                  I'm the terminator, bitch talk slick, I'm a have to terminate her \_(?)_/

Comment

Yes Please!

Comment

Originally posted by Aurelia

I cited it if you wanted to check.
                      Since when a fan site is a reliable source ?

PM sent !

Comment

Thanks Squeeze

Comment

PM please

Comment

Sent Jark !

Comment

OMG I remember mmeting her like 5 years ago at a party which was after she did Parent Trap.
                              ASHANTI'S THE DECLARATION SURVIVOR COMING SOON!

Comment

Originally posted by rm41194
                                OMG I remember mmeting her like 5 years ago at a party which was after she did Parent Trap.
                                Too bad that film is over 10 years old.
                                Pop music = life

Comment

I don't think this is a single. They blatantly put up the full song on the site like that. I just viewed the source code and downloaded the song from the site directly.
                                  Stan of: Devendra Banhart / Taylor Swift / Grimes / Utada Hikaru / Tori Amos
                                  Follow me on Last.fm?

Comment

This song is brilliant! I've always loved Lindsay's music and I'm really happy with this new song.
                                    And Squeeze could you please PM me the whole song too? Thanks.
                                    i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

I love Lindsay, always did, and still do. The track is amazing!! Pop/Dance Club feel to it, it's so different for her, more mature-sounding a new style for her, it's amazing. I'm so happy for her, I was so excited to hear the Full HQ version leaked, I was dying to hear the Full. I love it!!

Comment

Can we stop file sharing please or we're gonna have to start temporary banning people again.
                                        1 SG Lewis |2 Miley Cyrus |3 Paul Woolford|4 NOTD |5 Zero 7

Comment

OMFG, how tasteless is this? Didn't she want to go all "Christina Aguilera" with the next album? This sounds like shitting on her own song Rumors - like electronic diarrhea with slimy vocals all over.
                                          YOU KNOW ME, I JUST DON'T STOP. | My last.fm

Comment

The beat is good but her voice annoys me a lot. I dont think she was meant for singing. Would be a good song if someone else sang it.
                                            They call it the Church of Hot Addiction

Comment

Originally posted by SholasBoy
                                              Can we stop file sharing please or we're gonna have to start temporary banning people again.
                                              Did you see a download link in this thread ?
                                              No. I've sent the song to 3 people big deal.
                                              The full song was leaked to the Internet to try and create some buzz around her. It's not like I had posted a link to a full album.

Comment

This sounds like a rubbish version of Janet Jackson's "2nite" off "Discipline"...

Stargate really need to come up with some new beats!!!

Comment

I did not like it at all. Bland.
                                                  I'm feeling rough, I'm feeling raw!

Comment

Working...
                                                  X