Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still very much enjoy this song!

Originally posted by Jesper
    I ADORED this song when it was released, but now it's one of her most disposable singles. It's such a shame that a song like Breakin Dishes never got the single threatment. She clearly prefers that song herself aswell, since Disturbia mainly gets paid dust, while Breakin Dishes has been performed till the Loud Tour
    Disturbia gets paid dust? How?

She performed it on both the LGOE Tour and Loud Tour, as well as the mini festival tour she did to promote the TTT album.
    "I see it, I like it, I want it... I GOT IT."

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post
      me 3!!!!! i hate her actually, but this song.....really hot!!!!
      I see
      be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• No joke, I used to hate on Rihanna cause I thought she was talentless. And I was pissed that "Disturbia" blocked "Forever" from reaching number one. Didn't start becoming a fan until Rated R, but I guess it was Unapologetic musically that really, really made me a big fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by abi View Post

No joke, I used to hate on Rihanna cause I thought she was talentless. And I was pissed that "Disturbia" blocked "Forever" from reaching number one. Didn't start becoming a fan until Rated R, but I guess it was Unapologetic musically that really, really made me a big fan.
          everyone... get him!

however forever should have been number 1
          Forever Young

Comment

• Apart from the random bump lol this is easily one of my fave Rihanna songs!
            be kind to every kind (also the unkind kind!!!!! )

Comment

• musically this is one of tough to listen to songs now for me tbh. it has moments where you are okay okay stilll though i guess
              Forever Young

Comment

• This was definitely one of those songs that defined Rihanna's career in the early years. It's very her, at least to me.

And it's hard not to get caught up in it while it's playing.
                Baaaaad relationship??
                The lyric video for my new single TRIP THE ALARM here!

♬ Keen addictions, between afflictions, I guess I had it coming...

Comment

• This used to be so huge, it was a US #1 hit for her continuing the momentum of #1 singles. However, it's so forgotten now just like "SOS" and "Live Your Life".

Comment

• This is her best song
                    Britney Spears Janet Jackson Christina Aguilera Michael Jackson Selena Gomez Hilary Duff Taylor Swift Justin Timberlake

Comment

Working...
                    X