X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I saw the show last night too.

Was AMAZING!

Best performance on it was 'The One'.

Definitely going to buy the concert when it comes out on DVD.
    LONG LIVE GIRLS ALOUD

Comment

• They did cut some bits out of the programme, namely the beach party section which to be fair wasn't all that great, the only song worth watching from it was "Spinning Around".

Gutted she didn't do "The One" when I saw her but it sounded great!

Comment

• I saw Kylie at the O2 on the 27th of July for my birthday and it was spectacular! I wasn't even a big fan of Kylie beforehand to be honest but it was a fantastic show.

She performed The One when I saw her, and that was awesome!

Comment

• Oh, I saw the video of this today twice!

Looks even better on the TV, I'd say probably one of her best videos in ages actually.
          Johnny wanted cream buns for his birthday tea...

Comment

• .. So the video is doing nothing for the song at all :-?.

It's not even in the iTunes Pop 100.
            SSS & MMM

Comment

• Doesn't look like it. The song and "X" are over - roll on the next album.

Comment

• Dayum! This whole project has been jacked up.

If she wants to conquer america her best bet is to do a furtado & get some rnb pop beats---which could be an interesting mix!
                MJ - the originator - you will be missed. :'(

Comment

• The One is helping X - it was up 30 places in midweeks and has probably climbed even more by today's chart.

With the tour showing on Channel 4 earlier today, it could see at least one more rise next week.

Comment

• I love "X", but i doubt that this album can sell more. The sales of "X" with under 1 million copies sold, is not good. She should go on with the next album....
                    Been on UKMIX Big Brother 2 in 2009 and did my own game "The Abandoned Village" in late 2009!

Comment

• Tell me...she sold less than 1 million copies? But she had "2 Hearts", "In my arms", "Wow", "The One" & "All i see"! 5 singles and then i don't get the point. So many songs in the charts and no more copies sold? I know artists who had 1 single and sold 1 million copies and they say it's a big flop. Now i see this, but how come???? She's a big star for years, right?
                      Been on UKMIX Big Brother 2 in 2009 and did my own game "The Abandoned Village" in late 2009!

Comment

• ^ Yeah but on the other side of it, her tour was a sell out. She even sold out the 02 arena, didn't she?

She is as popular as ever. It is a shame that CD sales don't represent the album as it;s my favourite.

Comment

• I thought she sold right at 1 million?

Comment

• The video is Top 20 in the videoplay chart - shame the single couldn't have followed!

I also find it strange how her tour sold out and she spawned three Top 10 UK hits ("Wow" arguably being one of her most popular singles this decade) yet the album has underperformed sales-wise despite it being on sale a few times during the year.

Comment

• The album has done well, not amazing but it's also not a flop. We have to remember that she isn't popular in the US, the country with the biggest album sales. And Kylie has never been a huge album seller.
                              It went platinum in the UK and did well in other countries aswell. And to be honest, she only had 3 real singles. All I See was only released in the US and The One only in the UK and you can't really call that a release.

And, like already said, the tour was a big success and she played 7 dates in the 02 arena which is very impressive!
                              i wanna see you on your knees, wanna see you begging

Comment

• I only heard of this song through this thread - never heard it on radio - and iTunes hid it away!
                                Wasn't on the front page of anything and when I searched Kylie's discography, it was right at the bottom of the 3rd page!

Comment

• She is taking the X tour to South America!

Comment

• Originally posted by Skelofect
                                    She is taking the X tour to South America!
                                    Where did you get this info? Please link>?

Comment

• South America:

November 1 :Bogotá, Colombia: Parque Jaime Duque
                                      November 6: São Paulo, Brazil: Credicard Hall
                                      November 8: Lima, Peru: Explanada Del Monumental
                                      November 13: Santiago, Chile: Pista Atlética del Estadio Nacional
                                      November 15: Buenos Aires, Argentina: Sede Jorge Newbery

Very surprised she isn't doing Mexico...

Oceania:

December 8: Auckland, New Zealand: Vector Arena
                                      December 14: Sydney, Australia: Acer Arena
                                      December 19: Melbourne, Australia: Rod Laver Arena

With more Oz dates to come.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jark
                                        South America:

November 1 :Bogotá, Colombia: Parque Jaime Duque
                                        November 6: São Paulo, Brazil: Credicard Hall
                                        November 8: Lima, Peru: Explanada Del Monumental
                                        November 13: Santiago, Chile: Pista Atlética del Estadio Nacional
                                        November 15: Buenos Aires, Argentina: Sede Jorge Newbery

Very surprised she isn't doing Mexico...

Oceania:

December 8: Auckland, New Zealand: Vector Arena
                                        December 14: Sydney, Australia: Acer Arena
                                        December 19: Melbourne, Australia: Rod Laver Arena

With more Oz dates to come.
                                        Yeah! First Madonna! and now Kylie is coming to Buenos Aires as well!!!!!!!!! GREATTTT....she has some loyal fans here I think the show will be awesome!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I had no idea this was a cover!

Comment

Working...
                                          X